Wednesday, 7:40 a.m., deputies arrested Vincent T. Smith, 27, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 9:42 a.m., deputies arrested Tyler Lange, 30, Tipton, on a warrant for burglary.
Wednesday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Samantha White, 26, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday,. 3:10 p.m., deputies arrested Brian D. Carpenter, 43, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., deputies arrested Vaughn Hannibal, 37, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 5:25 p.m., deputies arrested Jason D. Paul, 31, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 7:10 p.m., deputies arrested Katrina J. Hatfield, 34, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 7:28 p.m., deputies arrested Brittany Brown-Haney, 24, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:30 a.m., police arrested Michael Kinsey, 18, 600 block of East Richmond Street and a 16-year-old male at Kokomo High School, each on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Tina M. Ahnert, 39, 200 block of East Harrison Street, at that residence, on a charge of driving while suspended. Police also arrested Seth A. McFarren, 33, 800 block of East Vaile Avenue, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 1:09 p.m., deputies arrested Alan Tinker, 33, on a warrant for a parole violation.
Thursday, 1:35 p.m., deputies arrested Antonio Winslow, 40, on a warrant for nonsupport of a dependent.
Thursday, 3:10 p.m., deputies arrested Karen Hall-Glenn, 48, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 4:15 p.m., deputies arrested Amanda Rogers, 28, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 5:14 p.m., police arrested Zachary Hall, 20, 4000 block of Carmelita Boulevard, at Hoffer and Delphos streets, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Thursday, 9:30 p.m., deputies arrested Kiara McKibben, 22, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Friday, 3:11 a.m., police arrested Todd A. Gibson, 44, 1600 block of South Indiana Street, at Lafountain Street and Lincoln Road, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and driving while suspended.
Thursday, 9 a.m., the theft of a Smith & Wesson .38-caliber handgun was reported from a vehicle in the 800 block of East Lordeman Street.
Thursday, 4:02 p.m., the theft of a pool cue valued at $800 was reported from the 500 block of North Washington Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- More Police Reports Headlines