Friday, 12:32 p.m., police arrested Kristen M. Clark, 32, 600 block of North Phillips Street, in the 1700 block of East Hoffer Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Friday, 11:59 p.m., police arrested Larry Hamilton, 26, 1000 block of South Courtland Avenue, at Murden and Ohio streets, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 12:09 a.m., police arrested Zachary T. Shutt, 19, 400 block of Mirage Drive, at Superior and Main streets, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and illegal possession/consumption of alcohol.
Saturday, 12:57 a.m., police arrested Brandon Policky, 26, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Saturday, 5:12 p.m., police arrested Micheal N.R. Long, 30, 1300 block of Meadowbrook Drive, at the 1900 block of South Reed Road on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 8:46 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at the 2300 block of East Markland Avenue on charges of conversion and illegal consumption by a minor.
Sunday, 6:35 a.m., police arrested George F. Wheeler, 27, 1900 block of Apperson Way, at the 1900 block of West Sycamore Street on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 3:30 p.m., the theft of a purse was reported from the 1900 block of South Reed Road.
Saturday, 10:27 p.m., the theft of an iPhone valued at $500 was reported from the 400 block of West Superior Street.
Sunday, 8:59 a.m., deputies arrested Gregory A. Musick, 45, 600 block of Hill Street, Tipton, on a charge of domestic battery.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- Area sentencings for Nov. 17, 2013 • Jordan McCarty, convicted in Howard Circuit Court, of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to six months with 180 days of his suspended sentence in jail and an extended six months of probation. • Trisha Taylor, convicted in Howard
- Police reports, Nov. 16, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Joseph Olivarez, 37, Galveston, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent, leaving the scene of an accident and a body attachment warrant. Thursday, 2:17 p.m., dep
- More Police Reports Headlines