Friday, 12:32 p.m., police arrested Kristen M. Clark, 32, 600 block of North Phillips Street, in the 1700 block of East Hoffer Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Friday, 11:59 p.m., police arrested Larry Hamilton, 26, 1000 block of South Courtland Avenue, at Murden and Ohio streets, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 12:09 a.m., police arrested Zachary T. Shutt, 19, 400 block of Mirage Drive, at Superior and Main streets, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and illegal possession/consumption of alcohol.
Saturday, 12:57 a.m., police arrested Brandon Policky, 26, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Saturday, 5:12 p.m., police arrested Micheal N.R. Long, 30, 1300 block of Meadowbrook Drive, at the 1900 block of South Reed Road on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 8:46 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at the 2300 block of East Markland Avenue on charges of conversion and illegal consumption by a minor.
Sunday, 6:35 a.m., police arrested George F. Wheeler, 27, 1900 block of Apperson Way, at the 1900 block of West Sycamore Street on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 3:30 p.m., the theft of a purse was reported from the 1900 block of South Reed Road.
Saturday, 10:27 p.m., the theft of an iPhone valued at $500 was reported from the 400 block of West Superior Street.
Sunday, 8:59 a.m., deputies arrested Gregory A. Musick, 45, 600 block of Hill Street, Tipton, on a charge of domestic battery.
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines