Friday, 12:32 p.m., police arrested Kristen M. Clark, 32, 600 block of North Phillips Street, in the 1700 block of East Hoffer Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Friday, 11:59 p.m., police arrested Larry Hamilton, 26, 1000 block of South Courtland Avenue, at Murden and Ohio streets, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 12:09 a.m., police arrested Zachary T. Shutt, 19, 400 block of Mirage Drive, at Superior and Main streets, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and illegal possession/consumption of alcohol.
Saturday, 12:57 a.m., police arrested Brandon Policky, 26, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Saturday, 5:12 p.m., police arrested Micheal N.R. Long, 30, 1300 block of Meadowbrook Drive, at the 1900 block of South Reed Road on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 8:46 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at the 2300 block of East Markland Avenue on charges of conversion and illegal consumption by a minor.
Sunday, 6:35 a.m., police arrested George F. Wheeler, 27, 1900 block of Apperson Way, at the 1900 block of West Sycamore Street on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 3:30 p.m., the theft of a purse was reported from the 1900 block of South Reed Road.
Saturday, 10:27 p.m., the theft of an iPhone valued at $500 was reported from the 400 block of West Superior Street.
Sunday, 8:59 a.m., deputies arrested Gregory A. Musick, 45, 600 block of Hill Street, Tipton, on a charge of domestic battery.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- More Police Reports Headlines