Friday, 9:50 a.m., police arrested Earlana L. Clark, 49, 1300 block of East Taylor Street, in the 600 block of East Taylor Street, on warrants for false informing and receiving stolen property.
Friday, 2 p.m., police arrested William P. Estep, 36, 1200 block of North Courtland Avenue, at that address, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Friday, 2:37 p.m., police arrested Rusty A. Zimmerman, 39, 1800 block of North Webster Street, in the 1700 block of North Webster Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Friday, 9:32 p.m., police arrested Darryl W. Moore, 33, 4700 block of Glenmore Way, at that address, on a Greene County warrant for possession of a regulated explosive by a convicted felon.
Friday, 9:54 p.m., police arrested Corey Whitehead, 23, 4900 block of East 50 North, in the 600 block of Korby Street, on a warrant for criminal recklessness.
Saturday, 12:39 a.m., police arrested Sarah E. Campbell, 28, 1100 block of East Gerhart Street, at the intersection of Lindsay and Madison streets, on a warrant for failure to appear and a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 1:38 a.m., police arrested Matthew D. Tubbs, 23, Tipton, at the intersection of Washington Street and Edgewater Drive, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 2:06 a.m., police arrested Joshua C. Phillips, 26, Russiaville, in the 1500 block of Davis Road, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Saturday, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Shane M. Myers, 35, 300 block of Redwood Drive, at that address, on a warrant for criminal mischief.
Saturday, 6:34 p.m., police arrested Shon E. Henson, 38, 3800 block of West 80 North, at the intersection of Dixon Road and Jefferson Street, on a body attachment and petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 8:37 p.m., police arrested Anthony A. Winner, 44, 2400 block of Balmoral Boulevard, at that address, on a charge of domestic battery.
Sunday, 3:38 a.m., police arrested Tigh J. Lane, 24, 1900 block of Madison Court, in the 3000 block of South LaFountain Street, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and public intoxication.
Sunday, 5:11 p.m., police arrested Arianne N. Durbin, 22, 1900 block of South Bell Street, at that address, on charges of domestic battery and criminal recklessness.
Sunday, 5:11 p.m., police arrested Jacob S. Waldman, 28, 5600 block of Wigwam Court, in the 1900 block of South Bell Street, on charges of domestic battery and invasion of privacy.
Sunday, 5:52 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old female, in the 2100 block of East Boulevard, on a charge of conversion.
Sunday, 11:41 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male, at the intersection of Locke and Harrison streets, on charges of resisting law enforcement and mischief.
Friday, 1 p.m., the theft of copper wire and pipe, valued at $180, was reported from the 1300 block of East Jefferson Street.
Friday, 4:19 p.m., the theft of gasoline, valued at $102, was reported from the 1500 block of West Lincoln Road.
Friday, 4:33 p.m., the theft of three antique bicycles, valued at $7,500, was reported from the 1100 block of West Jefferson Street.
Friday, 5:12 p.m., the theft of a laptop and cash, valued at $712, was reported from the 1500 block of South Webster Street.
Saturday, 12:24 a.m., the theft of $140 in cash was reported from the 3800 block of South LaFountain Street.
Saturday, 12:57 p.m., the theft of a television, speaker box, amplifier and copper wiring, valued at $800, was reported from the 1800 block of Apperson Way North.
Saturday, 3:58 p.m., the theft of two propane tanks, valued at $120, was reported from the 1200 block of South Locke Street.
Sunday, 4:24 p.m., the theft of cash and keys, valued at $1,334, was reported from the 400 block of East Alto Road.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug, 23, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:48 p.m., deputies arrested Douglas A. McClure, 46, Sharpsville, at the Howard-Tipton county line, on a warrant for failure to appear.Thursday, 12:53 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Livingston, 34, 2400 block of Baxter
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- More Police Reports Headlines