Friday, 9:50 a.m., police arrested Earlana L. Clark, 49, 1300 block of East Taylor Street, in the 600 block of East Taylor Street, on warrants for false informing and receiving stolen property.
Friday, 2 p.m., police arrested William P. Estep, 36, 1200 block of North Courtland Avenue, at that address, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Friday, 2:37 p.m., police arrested Rusty A. Zimmerman, 39, 1800 block of North Webster Street, in the 1700 block of North Webster Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Friday, 9:32 p.m., police arrested Darryl W. Moore, 33, 4700 block of Glenmore Way, at that address, on a Greene County warrant for possession of a regulated explosive by a convicted felon.
Friday, 9:54 p.m., police arrested Corey Whitehead, 23, 4900 block of East 50 North, in the 600 block of Korby Street, on a warrant for criminal recklessness.
Saturday, 12:39 a.m., police arrested Sarah E. Campbell, 28, 1100 block of East Gerhart Street, at the intersection of Lindsay and Madison streets, on a warrant for failure to appear and a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 1:38 a.m., police arrested Matthew D. Tubbs, 23, Tipton, at the intersection of Washington Street and Edgewater Drive, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 2:06 a.m., police arrested Joshua C. Phillips, 26, Russiaville, in the 1500 block of Davis Road, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Saturday, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Shane M. Myers, 35, 300 block of Redwood Drive, at that address, on a warrant for criminal mischief.
Saturday, 6:34 p.m., police arrested Shon E. Henson, 38, 3800 block of West 80 North, at the intersection of Dixon Road and Jefferson Street, on a body attachment and petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 8:37 p.m., police arrested Anthony A. Winner, 44, 2400 block of Balmoral Boulevard, at that address, on a charge of domestic battery.
Sunday, 3:38 a.m., police arrested Tigh J. Lane, 24, 1900 block of Madison Court, in the 3000 block of South LaFountain Street, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and public intoxication.
Sunday, 5:11 p.m., police arrested Arianne N. Durbin, 22, 1900 block of South Bell Street, at that address, on charges of domestic battery and criminal recklessness.
Sunday, 5:11 p.m., police arrested Jacob S. Waldman, 28, 5600 block of Wigwam Court, in the 1900 block of South Bell Street, on charges of domestic battery and invasion of privacy.
Sunday, 5:52 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old female, in the 2100 block of East Boulevard, on a charge of conversion.
Sunday, 11:41 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male, at the intersection of Locke and Harrison streets, on charges of resisting law enforcement and mischief.
Friday, 1 p.m., the theft of copper wire and pipe, valued at $180, was reported from the 1300 block of East Jefferson Street.
Friday, 4:19 p.m., the theft of gasoline, valued at $102, was reported from the 1500 block of West Lincoln Road.
Friday, 4:33 p.m., the theft of three antique bicycles, valued at $7,500, was reported from the 1100 block of West Jefferson Street.
Friday, 5:12 p.m., the theft of a laptop and cash, valued at $712, was reported from the 1500 block of South Webster Street.
Saturday, 12:24 a.m., the theft of $140 in cash was reported from the 3800 block of South LaFountain Street.
Saturday, 12:57 p.m., the theft of a television, speaker box, amplifier and copper wiring, valued at $800, was reported from the 1800 block of Apperson Way North.
Saturday, 3:58 p.m., the theft of two propane tanks, valued at $120, was reported from the 1200 block of South Locke Street.
Sunday, 4:24 p.m., the theft of cash and keys, valued at $1,334, was reported from the 400 block of East Alto Road.
- Police Reports
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Monday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested Cory A. Fagel, 23, 200 block of North Cooper Street, Russiaville, at the Howard County Courthouse on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Emery, 55
- Police reports, April 22, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brian H. George, 26, Lufkin, Texas, at the Angelina County Jail in Texas, on a petition to revoke. Thursday, 9:18 a.m., deputies arrested Nicholas J. Evans, 31, 2900 block of Whitehouse Dr
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- More Police Reports Headlines