Friday, 9:50 a.m., police arrested Earlana L. Clark, 49, 1300 block of East Taylor Street, in the 600 block of East Taylor Street, on warrants for false informing and receiving stolen property.
Friday, 2 p.m., police arrested William P. Estep, 36, 1200 block of North Courtland Avenue, at that address, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Friday, 2:37 p.m., police arrested Rusty A. Zimmerman, 39, 1800 block of North Webster Street, in the 1700 block of North Webster Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Friday, 9:32 p.m., police arrested Darryl W. Moore, 33, 4700 block of Glenmore Way, at that address, on a Greene County warrant for possession of a regulated explosive by a convicted felon.
Friday, 9:54 p.m., police arrested Corey Whitehead, 23, 4900 block of East 50 North, in the 600 block of Korby Street, on a warrant for criminal recklessness.
Saturday, 12:39 a.m., police arrested Sarah E. Campbell, 28, 1100 block of East Gerhart Street, at the intersection of Lindsay and Madison streets, on a warrant for failure to appear and a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 1:38 a.m., police arrested Matthew D. Tubbs, 23, Tipton, at the intersection of Washington Street and Edgewater Drive, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 2:06 a.m., police arrested Joshua C. Phillips, 26, Russiaville, in the 1500 block of Davis Road, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Saturday, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Shane M. Myers, 35, 300 block of Redwood Drive, at that address, on a warrant for criminal mischief.
Saturday, 6:34 p.m., police arrested Shon E. Henson, 38, 3800 block of West 80 North, at the intersection of Dixon Road and Jefferson Street, on a body attachment and petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 8:37 p.m., police arrested Anthony A. Winner, 44, 2400 block of Balmoral Boulevard, at that address, on a charge of domestic battery.
Sunday, 3:38 a.m., police arrested Tigh J. Lane, 24, 1900 block of Madison Court, in the 3000 block of South LaFountain Street, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and public intoxication.
Sunday, 5:11 p.m., police arrested Arianne N. Durbin, 22, 1900 block of South Bell Street, at that address, on charges of domestic battery and criminal recklessness.
Sunday, 5:11 p.m., police arrested Jacob S. Waldman, 28, 5600 block of Wigwam Court, in the 1900 block of South Bell Street, on charges of domestic battery and invasion of privacy.
Sunday, 5:52 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old female, in the 2100 block of East Boulevard, on a charge of conversion.
Sunday, 11:41 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male, at the intersection of Locke and Harrison streets, on charges of resisting law enforcement and mischief.
Friday, 1 p.m., the theft of copper wire and pipe, valued at $180, was reported from the 1300 block of East Jefferson Street.
Friday, 4:19 p.m., the theft of gasoline, valued at $102, was reported from the 1500 block of West Lincoln Road.
Friday, 4:33 p.m., the theft of three antique bicycles, valued at $7,500, was reported from the 1100 block of West Jefferson Street.
Friday, 5:12 p.m., the theft of a laptop and cash, valued at $712, was reported from the 1500 block of South Webster Street.
Saturday, 12:24 a.m., the theft of $140 in cash was reported from the 3800 block of South LaFountain Street.
Saturday, 12:57 p.m., the theft of a television, speaker box, amplifier and copper wiring, valued at $800, was reported from the 1800 block of Apperson Way North.
Saturday, 3:58 p.m., the theft of two propane tanks, valued at $120, was reported from the 1200 block of South Locke Street.
Sunday, 4:24 p.m., the theft of cash and keys, valued at $1,334, was reported from the 400 block of East Alto Road.
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines