Howard County arrests
Thursday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher J. Cote, 28, 1100 block of North Lindsay Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Blake J. Johnson, 20, Billy Bob Trailer Park, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for petition to revoke and failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Michael D. Hines, 26, Indianapolis, at Putnamville Correctional Facility, on a warrant for noncompliance.
Thursday, 11:55 a.m., Greentown police arrested Patrick S. Rees, 21, 12000 east block of 100 South, in the 500 block of Holiday Court, on warrants for petition to revoke, failure to appear and a body attachment.
Thursday, 12:05 p.m., deputies arrested Tony R. Evans, 50, 4900 south block of 50 East, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 12:50 p.m., deputies arrested Adrian Yeary, 19, 800 block of South Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on two warrants for theft.
Thursday, 3:23 p.m., police arrested Michael W. Little, 44, 1400 block of West Jefferson Street, at his residence, on warrants for three counts of attempted to deal cocaine.
Thursday, 4:05 p.m., police arrested Krista L. VanWinkle, 23, 2500 block of West Jefferson Street, at Havens and Leeds streets, on charges of possession of a syringe, false informing and a warrant for petition to revoke. Police also arrested Nicholas Bowser, 29, 2500 block of Gray Rock Lane, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 8:55 p.m., deputies arrested Grant W. Small, 25, 500 block of West Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 11 p.m., police arrested George J. Ranard, 28, 1400 block of North Locke Street, at Woodland Avenue and Armstrong Street, on warrants for petition to revoke, three counts of failure to appear and a body attachment.
Friday, 3:13 a.m., police arrested Evan M. Higgins, 24, Galveston, in the 400 block of Rainbow Drive, on charges of false informing and public intoxication.
Thursday, 8:32 a.m., the theft of a push mower valued at $200 was reported from the 1000 block of West Mulberry Street.
Thursday, 12:05 p.m., the theft of an old computer and a flat screen monitor valued at $125 was reported from the 600 block of North Washington Street.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- More Police Reports Headlines