Howard County arrests
Thursday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher J. Cote, 28, 1100 block of North Lindsay Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Blake J. Johnson, 20, Billy Bob Trailer Park, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for petition to revoke and failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Michael D. Hines, 26, Indianapolis, at Putnamville Correctional Facility, on a warrant for noncompliance.
Thursday, 11:55 a.m., Greentown police arrested Patrick S. Rees, 21, 12000 east block of 100 South, in the 500 block of Holiday Court, on warrants for petition to revoke, failure to appear and a body attachment.
Thursday, 12:05 p.m., deputies arrested Tony R. Evans, 50, 4900 south block of 50 East, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 12:50 p.m., deputies arrested Adrian Yeary, 19, 800 block of South Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on two warrants for theft.
Thursday, 3:23 p.m., police arrested Michael W. Little, 44, 1400 block of West Jefferson Street, at his residence, on warrants for three counts of attempted to deal cocaine.
Thursday, 4:05 p.m., police arrested Krista L. VanWinkle, 23, 2500 block of West Jefferson Street, at Havens and Leeds streets, on charges of possession of a syringe, false informing and a warrant for petition to revoke. Police also arrested Nicholas Bowser, 29, 2500 block of Gray Rock Lane, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 8:55 p.m., deputies arrested Grant W. Small, 25, 500 block of West Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 11 p.m., police arrested George J. Ranard, 28, 1400 block of North Locke Street, at Woodland Avenue and Armstrong Street, on warrants for petition to revoke, three counts of failure to appear and a body attachment.
Friday, 3:13 a.m., police arrested Evan M. Higgins, 24, Galveston, in the 400 block of Rainbow Drive, on charges of false informing and public intoxication.
Thursday, 8:32 a.m., the theft of a push mower valued at $200 was reported from the 1000 block of West Mulberry Street.
Thursday, 12:05 p.m., the theft of an old computer and a flat screen monitor valued at $125 was reported from the 600 block of North Washington Street.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- More Police Reports Headlines