Howard County arrests
Thursday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher J. Cote, 28, 1100 block of North Lindsay Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Blake J. Johnson, 20, Billy Bob Trailer Park, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for petition to revoke and failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Michael D. Hines, 26, Indianapolis, at Putnamville Correctional Facility, on a warrant for noncompliance.
Thursday, 11:55 a.m., Greentown police arrested Patrick S. Rees, 21, 12000 east block of 100 South, in the 500 block of Holiday Court, on warrants for petition to revoke, failure to appear and a body attachment.
Thursday, 12:05 p.m., deputies arrested Tony R. Evans, 50, 4900 south block of 50 East, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 12:50 p.m., deputies arrested Adrian Yeary, 19, 800 block of South Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on two warrants for theft.
Thursday, 3:23 p.m., police arrested Michael W. Little, 44, 1400 block of West Jefferson Street, at his residence, on warrants for three counts of attempted to deal cocaine.
Thursday, 4:05 p.m., police arrested Krista L. VanWinkle, 23, 2500 block of West Jefferson Street, at Havens and Leeds streets, on charges of possession of a syringe, false informing and a warrant for petition to revoke. Police also arrested Nicholas Bowser, 29, 2500 block of Gray Rock Lane, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 8:55 p.m., deputies arrested Grant W. Small, 25, 500 block of West Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 11 p.m., police arrested George J. Ranard, 28, 1400 block of North Locke Street, at Woodland Avenue and Armstrong Street, on warrants for petition to revoke, three counts of failure to appear and a body attachment.
Friday, 3:13 a.m., police arrested Evan M. Higgins, 24, Galveston, in the 400 block of Rainbow Drive, on charges of false informing and public intoxication.
Thursday, 8:32 a.m., the theft of a push mower valued at $200 was reported from the 1000 block of West Mulberry Street.
Thursday, 12:05 p.m., the theft of an old computer and a flat screen monitor valued at $125 was reported from the 600 block of North Washington Street.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- More Police Reports Headlines