Howard County arrests
Monday, 2:35 p.m., police arrested Tamara Smith, 51, 1900 block of South Goyer Road, at home, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Monday, 3:39 p.m., police arrested Lonnie R. Cook, 43, 2100 block of North Buckeye Street, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 4:39 p.m., police arrested Blake R. Johnson, 20, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at home, on a charge of possession of controlled substance and a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 4:44 p.m., police arrested Jessica J. Napolitano, 24, 2400 block of North Bell Street, at home, on a false informing charge, and on a petition to revoke.
Monday, 4:47 p.m., police arrested Kalvin R. Gamblin II, 32, 2300 block of North Jay Street, at Market and Spraker streets, on a felony possession of controlled substance charge, and on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 6:44 p.m., police arrested Amy S. Johnson, 42, 200 block of Wickersham Drive, at Jefferson and Morrison streets, on a warrant for a fraud charge.
Monday, 7:14 p.m., state police arrested Nathaniel Washington, 37, Lafayette, in the 11100 block of West 100 North, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 7:55 p.m., deputies arrested Zachary A. Burkhead, 27, 2100 block of Olds Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Monday, 8:11 p.m., deputies arrested Thomas R. Vanmeter, 34, 1400 block of Shuler Drive, at the Howard County jail, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 3:13 a.m., police arrested Byron D. Hill, 24, 1000 block of South Courtland Avenue, at Park Road and Armstrong Street, on a felony marijuana possession charge, and on a charge of operator never licensed.
Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Jonathon Martin, 50, 5600 block of West 80 South, at the Howard County Jail, on two warrants for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 10:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lusungo O. Alois, 33, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County Jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Tyler A. Mayfield, 20, 1000 block of South Armstrong Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a felony charge of unlawful possession of a syringe.
Tuesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Zachary J. Chapman, 23, Sharpsville, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Tuesday, 2:30 p.m., police arrested Dewayne B. Hollins Jr., 32, 1300 block of South Waugh Street, in the 800 block of East Markland Avenue, on felony charges of serious violent felon in possession of a handgun, possession of stolen property and misdemeanor charges of marijuana possession and possession of a handgun without a permit.
Tuesday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Terry Lee Fish, 28, 1400 block of East Mulberry Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Dion C. Cannon, 24, 1800 block of South Wabash Avenue, at Hoffer and 17th streets, on a felony charge of habitual traffic violator.
Tuesday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua K. Wasson, 28, 500 block of East Sycamore Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a felony warrant charge of receiving stolen property.
Tuesday, 3:34 p.m., police arrested Brady D. Pierce, 35, 100 block of West State Street, in the 1200 block of South Main Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., deputies arrested Princella R. Young, 34, 800 block of East Taylor Street, at the Howard County Jail, on two warrant charges of failure to appear.
Tuesday, 4:58 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female and a 17-year-old male, in the 2400 block of East Baxter Road, on battery charges.
Tuesday, 5:50 p.m., police arrested Camisha A. Williams, 24, 1200 block of North Locke Street, at Markland Avenue and Buckeye Street, on charges of false informing and on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Tuesday, 5:56 p.m., police arrested Michele R. Zimmerman, 35, 1500 block of South Plate Street, at home, on a felony warrant charge of criminal recklessness.
Tuesday, 6:39 p.m., police arrested Terrence M. Harris, 20, 600 block of Bradford Drive, at home, on felony charges of domestic battery, confinement and recklessness with a deadly weapon.
Tuesday, 7:08 p.m., deputies arrested James E. Oldaker, 35, 12900 block of U.S. 31 South, at U.S. 31 and Cassville Road, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 8:18 p.m., police arrested Anthony W. Mock, 46, 600 block of South Union Street, in the 800 block of East Hoffer Street, on charges of trespass and failure to appear (three counts).
Tuesday, 9:11 p.m., police arrested Laurice L. Corwin, 35, 900 block of North Main Street, at Jackson and Webster streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Tuesday, 9:41 p.m., police arrested Jeremy S. Peterson, 27, 400 block of Rainbow Street, in the 2900 block of South Washington Street, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Tuesday, 10:58 p.m., police arrested William J. Harless, 36, no address given, at Markland Avenue and Buckeye Street, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 1:25 a.m., police arrested Justin R. Blankenship, 25, 800 block of South Washington Street, at Harrison and Buckeye streets, on a marijuana possession charge.
Wednesday, 2:04 a.m., police arrested Antoine Jackson, 38, 5800 block of Council Ring Boulevard, in the 3500 block of South Lafountain Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 12:57 p.m., police arrested an 8-year-old male in the 1600 block of East Superior Street, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Wednesday, 1:20 p.m., deputies arrested Christine E. Shane, 36, 1800 block of Tam-O-Shanter Court, at the Courthouse, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 4:25 p.m., deputies arrested Jordan R. Lorenz, 21, 5600 block of Treaty Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 4:28 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at 2301 E. Vaile Ave., on charges of theft, resisting law enforcement and illegal possession of alcohol.
Wednesday,. 4:33 p.m., deputies arrested Jacob Waldman, 28, 5600 block of Wigwam Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 6:13 p.m., deputies arrested Ryan W. Fox, 26, Logansport, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 6:30 p.m., police arrested a 12-year-old female in the 1800 block of North Wabash Avenue on a charge of disobedience.
Wednesday, 6:33 p.m., police arrested Jimmy L. Coates, 52, 1000 block of Waubesa Way, in the 3100 block of Easy Street, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Wednesday, 7:36 p.m., police arrested Emily Vent, 25, 3300 block of South Dixon Road, at Smith Road and U.S. 31, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 7:49 p.m., deputies arrested April L. Holloman, 27, 4600 south block of 50 East, at that residence, on a warrant for fraud.
Wednesday, 8:21 p.m., police arrested Tinea Beard, 20, 2100 block of Elva Drive, in front of Meijer, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested a 16-year-old male on a charge of conversion.
Thursday, 1:33 a.m., deputies arrested Elizabeth Branum, 32, Windfall, at Ind. 26 and Ind. 213, on a warrant for theft
Jan. 11, 10:54 a.m., someone in the 300 block of Rainbow Drive reported stolen checks valued at $1,575.
Jan. 11, 4:07 p.m., someone in the 1700 block of Sussex Drive reported the theft of more than $7,000 in cash.
Jan. 11, 4:41 p.m., someone in the 1800 block of North Washington Street reported the theft of a Panasonic 50-inch television, cellphones and video game equipment valued at $3,117.
Jan., 12, 9:30 a.m., a burglary was reported in the 3700 block of South Webster Street; $120 in cash was reported stolen.
Jan. 12, 3:30 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 2700 block of North Washington Street; an iPod Touch and cash was reported stolen.
Jan. 12, 5:56 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 1000 block of North Courtland Avenue; miscellaneous tools were reported stolen.
Monday, 1:02 p.m., the theft of a handgun was reported from the 900 block of East Jefferson Street.
Tuesday, 8:17 a.m., a burglary was reported in the 1000 block of North 300 East.
Miami County arrests
Jan. 10, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Chasity N. Julian, 26, Hartford City, on a failure-to-appear warrant.
Jan. 10, 3:25 p.m., police arrested John N. Oleszkewycz, 58, 400 block of North Main Street, Bunker Hill, on a warrant for intimidation and criminal mischief.
Jan. 10, 4:17 p.m., deputies arrested Terry L. McMillin, 52, 100 block of South Wabash Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Jan. 10, 5:15 p.m., police arrested Jorden Prater, 20, 300 block of Wampler Street, Peru, on a warrant for theft.
Jan. 10, 8:17 p.m., deputies arrested Aleck D. Akemon, 18, 1400 block of North 25 West, Macy, on a warrant on violation of parole.
Jan. 11, 3:50 p.m., police arrested Johnathan Bellar, 19, 6400 block of North 400 West, Peru, on a warrant on violation of parole.
Jan. 11, 5 p.m., deputies arrested Marcus Hall, 30, 300 block of Monroe Street, Peru, on a warrant for domestic battery and interfering with reporting a crime.
Jan. 12, 11:02 a.m., deputies arrested Lucas Newman, 22, 4000 block of Fairchild Court, Peru, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Jan. 12, 4:24 p.m., police arrested Darin R. Lutz, 21, 3100 block of North 600 East, Peru, on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Sunday, 12:55 a.m., police arrested William K. Wolf, 37, 300 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of public intoxication and intimidation with a deadly weapon.
Sunday, 4:40 a.m., deputies arrested Evan T. Click, 38, Camden, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 12:15 a.m., deputies arrested Danny R. Morris, 41, Hammond, on a warrant on violation of parole.
Monday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Michael Ratcliff, 40, Fort Wayne, on a failure to appear warrant.
Monday, 10:40 p.m., deputies arrested Thomas J. Renn, 28, 1500 block of Forbes Avenue, Peru, on a warrant for maintaining a common nuisance.
Monday, 11:25 p.m., state police arrested Calista J. Shotts, 48, 2900 block of South Hilltop Drive, Peru, on a charge of false informing.
Tuesday, 12:10 a.m., state police arrested Mark A. Seifert, 35, 1100 block of Veaches Court, Peru, on charges of possession of meth and possession of paraphernalia.
Tuesday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested John Stransberry Jr., 30, 800 block of North Indiana Avenue, Kokomo, on a court order.
Tuesday, 3:07 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher Meyer, 23, Logansport, on a violation of parole warrant.
Wednesday, 10:40 p.m., deputies arrested Tracy L. Radtke, 40, 4100 block of West Logansport Road, Peru, on a warrant for operating while intoxicated endangering a person.
Wednesday, 11:20 p.m., deputies arrested Blake L. Bex, 21, 6200 block of North 150 West, Denver, on a violation of parole warrant.
Thursday, 12:35 a.m., deputies arrested Alexander Lockhart, 20, 3100 block of North Mexico Road, Peru, on body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 3:10 a.m., state police arrested Franklin C. Brooks, 29, 1000 block of West 300 North, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated refusal.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines