Howard County arrests
Friday, 10:56 a.m., deputies arrested Carl T. Harrison, 31, 1800 block of Cadillac Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Friday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Tina L. Irish, 37, 1400 block of South Buckeye Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Friday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Erika Barnes, 24, 1400 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 5 p.m., deputies arrested Wendi L. Wilson, 34, 1700 block of South Delphos Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
Friday, 5 p.m., deputies arrested Steven L. Couldern, 43, 500 block of East Sycamore Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for failure to appear and petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 8:03 p.m., deputies arrested David C. Collins, 42, Greentown, at North and Webster streets, on a parole violation.
Sunday, 10:13 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Phillips, 34, 2200 block of North Webster Street, in Burlington, on warrants for false informing and nonsupport.
Sunday, 3:36 p.m., deputies arrested Russell Copage, 32, 800 block of West Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Sunday, 8:41 p.m., police arrested Martell Beason, 20, 300 block of Western Avenue, at Morgan Street and Davis Road, on charges of dealing in marijuana, possession of marijuana, maintaining a common nuisance, false informing and a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence. Police also arrested Austin R. Lincoln, 18, Logansport, on charges of possession of marijuana and visiting a common nuisance; and Bradrick E. Peak, 18, Anderson, on a charge of visiting a common nuisance.
Monday, 12:14 p.m., police arrested Cheryl Wilson, 32, Peru, at Gano Street and U.S. 31, on charges of driving while suspended and false informing.
Monday, 11:35 p.m., deputies arrested Rachel A. Stewart, 27, 1200 block of St. Louis Drive, at the Howard County jail, on two warrants for petition to revoke.
Monday, 5:21 p.m., police arrested Marcus D. Jones, 22, Indianapolis, at Tate and Lindsay streets, on a charge of possession of cocaine.
Monday, 7:22 p.m., deputies arrested Ryan W. Fox, 26, Logansport, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for nonsupport.
Monday, 7:35 p.m., police arrested Joshua Pittman, 25, Walton, in the 200 block of South Elizabeth Street, on five warrants for failure to appear.
Monday, 11 p.m., police arrested Andrew Abrams, 50, homeless, in the 800 block of West Morgan Street, on warrants for failure to appear, petition to revoke and a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 5:21 a.m., police arrested Jeffrey Behny, 36, 100 block of West Markland Avenue, at that residence, on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- Area sentencings for Nov. 17, 2013 • Jordan McCarty, convicted in Howard Circuit Court, of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to six months with 180 days of his suspended sentence in jail and an extended six months of probation. • Trisha Taylor, convicted in Howard
- More Police Reports Headlines