Howard County arrests
Friday, 10:56 a.m., deputies arrested Carl T. Harrison, 31, 1800 block of Cadillac Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Friday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Tina L. Irish, 37, 1400 block of South Buckeye Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Friday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Erika Barnes, 24, 1400 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 5 p.m., deputies arrested Wendi L. Wilson, 34, 1700 block of South Delphos Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
Friday, 5 p.m., deputies arrested Steven L. Couldern, 43, 500 block of East Sycamore Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for failure to appear and petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 8:03 p.m., deputies arrested David C. Collins, 42, Greentown, at North and Webster streets, on a parole violation.
Sunday, 10:13 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Phillips, 34, 2200 block of North Webster Street, in Burlington, on warrants for false informing and nonsupport.
Sunday, 3:36 p.m., deputies arrested Russell Copage, 32, 800 block of West Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Sunday, 8:41 p.m., police arrested Martell Beason, 20, 300 block of Western Avenue, at Morgan Street and Davis Road, on charges of dealing in marijuana, possession of marijuana, maintaining a common nuisance, false informing and a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence. Police also arrested Austin R. Lincoln, 18, Logansport, on charges of possession of marijuana and visiting a common nuisance; and Bradrick E. Peak, 18, Anderson, on a charge of visiting a common nuisance.
Monday, 12:14 p.m., police arrested Cheryl Wilson, 32, Peru, at Gano Street and U.S. 31, on charges of driving while suspended and false informing.
Monday, 11:35 p.m., deputies arrested Rachel A. Stewart, 27, 1200 block of St. Louis Drive, at the Howard County jail, on two warrants for petition to revoke.
Monday, 5:21 p.m., police arrested Marcus D. Jones, 22, Indianapolis, at Tate and Lindsay streets, on a charge of possession of cocaine.
Monday, 7:22 p.m., deputies arrested Ryan W. Fox, 26, Logansport, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for nonsupport.
Monday, 7:35 p.m., police arrested Joshua Pittman, 25, Walton, in the 200 block of South Elizabeth Street, on five warrants for failure to appear.
Monday, 11 p.m., police arrested Andrew Abrams, 50, homeless, in the 800 block of West Morgan Street, on warrants for failure to appear, petition to revoke and a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 5:21 a.m., police arrested Jeffrey Behny, 36, 100 block of West Markland Avenue, at that residence, on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- More Police Reports Headlines