Howard County arrests
Friday, 10:56 a.m., deputies arrested Carl T. Harrison, 31, 1800 block of Cadillac Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Friday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Tina L. Irish, 37, 1400 block of South Buckeye Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Friday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Erika Barnes, 24, 1400 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 5 p.m., deputies arrested Wendi L. Wilson, 34, 1700 block of South Delphos Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
Friday, 5 p.m., deputies arrested Steven L. Couldern, 43, 500 block of East Sycamore Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for failure to appear and petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 8:03 p.m., deputies arrested David C. Collins, 42, Greentown, at North and Webster streets, on a parole violation.
Sunday, 10:13 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Phillips, 34, 2200 block of North Webster Street, in Burlington, on warrants for false informing and nonsupport.
Sunday, 3:36 p.m., deputies arrested Russell Copage, 32, 800 block of West Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Sunday, 8:41 p.m., police arrested Martell Beason, 20, 300 block of Western Avenue, at Morgan Street and Davis Road, on charges of dealing in marijuana, possession of marijuana, maintaining a common nuisance, false informing and a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence. Police also arrested Austin R. Lincoln, 18, Logansport, on charges of possession of marijuana and visiting a common nuisance; and Bradrick E. Peak, 18, Anderson, on a charge of visiting a common nuisance.
Monday, 12:14 p.m., police arrested Cheryl Wilson, 32, Peru, at Gano Street and U.S. 31, on charges of driving while suspended and false informing.
Monday, 11:35 p.m., deputies arrested Rachel A. Stewart, 27, 1200 block of St. Louis Drive, at the Howard County jail, on two warrants for petition to revoke.
Monday, 5:21 p.m., police arrested Marcus D. Jones, 22, Indianapolis, at Tate and Lindsay streets, on a charge of possession of cocaine.
Monday, 7:22 p.m., deputies arrested Ryan W. Fox, 26, Logansport, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for nonsupport.
Monday, 7:35 p.m., police arrested Joshua Pittman, 25, Walton, in the 200 block of South Elizabeth Street, on five warrants for failure to appear.
Monday, 11 p.m., police arrested Andrew Abrams, 50, homeless, in the 800 block of West Morgan Street, on warrants for failure to appear, petition to revoke and a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 5:21 a.m., police arrested Jeffrey Behny, 36, 100 block of West Markland Avenue, at that residence, on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Monday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested Cory A. Fagel, 23, 200 block of North Cooper Street, Russiaville, at the Howard County Courthouse on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Emery, 55
- Police reports, April 22, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brian H. George, 26, Lufkin, Texas, at the Angelina County Jail in Texas, on a petition to revoke. Thursday, 9:18 a.m., deputies arrested Nicholas J. Evans, 31, 2900 block of Whitehouse Dr
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- More Police Reports Headlines