Tuesday, 4:18 a.m., Indiana State Police arrested Tabatha Dillon, 24, Peru, at Lafountain Street and Rainbow Drive, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 5:39 a.m., police arrested Michael L. Dunkel, 42, Greentown, at 50 West and 300 South, on a charge of public intoxication.
Tuesday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Queena R. Wiggins, Lafayette, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron J. Santiago, 26, 2300 block of North Webster Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 10:16 a.m., deputies arrested James M. Hann, 42, Peru, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested Lisa Hagedorn, 22, 2800 block of Hilltop Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 12:20 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony O’Neal, 25, Indianapolis, at the Marion County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 12:25 p.m., deputies arrested Hope Pence, 34, Indianapolis, at the Marion County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 3:18 p.m., police arrested Courtney M. Miller, 29, 400 west block of 400 South, in the alley north of Barkdol Street west of Apperson Way, on a warrant for failure to appear and two warrants for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Todd A. Gibson, 44, 3100 block of Garden Place, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 6:09 p.m., police arrested April D. Frazier, 37, Peru, at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard, on charges of aiding, inducing or causing theft and possession of a controlled substance. Police arrested Tricia Clem, 28, Bunker Hill, on charges of theft and false informing.
Tuesday, 6:58 p.m., deputies arrested Merle Pelfree, 42, 4100 south block of 125 East, at that residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 7:49 p.m., police arrested Patrick N. Walker, 26, 1200 block of South Elizabeth Street, at Sycamore and Buckeye streets, on a charge of possession of meth.
Wednesday, 12:35 a.m., police arrested Uriah M. Levy, 28, 5700 block of South Webster Street, in the 600 block of Elk Drive, on warrants for possession of cocaine and carrying a handgun without a permit.
Wednesday, 1:04 a.m., deputies arrested Samuel V. Collins Jr., 39, 700 block of North Webster Street, at that residence, on a charge of false informing and two warrants for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 2:33 a.m., police arrested Scott J. Marini, 33, 2100 block of Chevy Court, in the 600 block of South Market Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Friday, 2:35 p.m., the theft of a TomTom GPS device valued at $119 was reported from a vehicle in the 800 block of South Waugh Street.
Saturday, 7:30 a.m., the theft of a wallet and contents valued at $450 was reported from the 800 block of East Gerhart Street.
Monday, 12:47 a.m., the theft of a Samsung Galaxy tablet valued at $400 was reported from the 2000 block of St. Louis Drive.
Monday, 4:30 p.m., the theft of a Ruger .380-caliber handgun valued at $400 was reported from the 1100 block of Rank Parkway.
Tuesday, 4:35 p.m., the theft of cash was reported from Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave.
Tuesday, 8:30 p.m., the theft of a camera, prescription glasses and an on-board diagnostic unit valued at $1,169 was reported from Best Buy, 1403 S. Reed Road.
Saturday, 2 p.m., Sharpsville police arrested Richard L. Allen, 40, Indianapolis, on charges of failure to appear and driving while suspended.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- More Police Reports Headlines