Tuesday, 4:18 a.m., Indiana State Police arrested Tabatha Dillon, 24, Peru, at Lafountain Street and Rainbow Drive, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 5:39 a.m., police arrested Michael L. Dunkel, 42, Greentown, at 50 West and 300 South, on a charge of public intoxication.
Tuesday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Queena R. Wiggins, Lafayette, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron J. Santiago, 26, 2300 block of North Webster Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 10:16 a.m., deputies arrested James M. Hann, 42, Peru, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested Lisa Hagedorn, 22, 2800 block of Hilltop Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 12:20 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony O’Neal, 25, Indianapolis, at the Marion County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 12:25 p.m., deputies arrested Hope Pence, 34, Indianapolis, at the Marion County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 3:18 p.m., police arrested Courtney M. Miller, 29, 400 west block of 400 South, in the alley north of Barkdol Street west of Apperson Way, on a warrant for failure to appear and two warrants for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Todd A. Gibson, 44, 3100 block of Garden Place, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 6:09 p.m., police arrested April D. Frazier, 37, Peru, at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard, on charges of aiding, inducing or causing theft and possession of a controlled substance. Police arrested Tricia Clem, 28, Bunker Hill, on charges of theft and false informing.
Tuesday, 6:58 p.m., deputies arrested Merle Pelfree, 42, 4100 south block of 125 East, at that residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 7:49 p.m., police arrested Patrick N. Walker, 26, 1200 block of South Elizabeth Street, at Sycamore and Buckeye streets, on a charge of possession of meth.
Wednesday, 12:35 a.m., police arrested Uriah M. Levy, 28, 5700 block of South Webster Street, in the 600 block of Elk Drive, on warrants for possession of cocaine and carrying a handgun without a permit.
Wednesday, 1:04 a.m., deputies arrested Samuel V. Collins Jr., 39, 700 block of North Webster Street, at that residence, on a charge of false informing and two warrants for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 2:33 a.m., police arrested Scott J. Marini, 33, 2100 block of Chevy Court, in the 600 block of South Market Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Friday, 2:35 p.m., the theft of a TomTom GPS device valued at $119 was reported from a vehicle in the 800 block of South Waugh Street.
Saturday, 7:30 a.m., the theft of a wallet and contents valued at $450 was reported from the 800 block of East Gerhart Street.
Monday, 12:47 a.m., the theft of a Samsung Galaxy tablet valued at $400 was reported from the 2000 block of St. Louis Drive.
Monday, 4:30 p.m., the theft of a Ruger .380-caliber handgun valued at $400 was reported from the 1100 block of Rank Parkway.
Tuesday, 4:35 p.m., the theft of cash was reported from Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave.
Tuesday, 8:30 p.m., the theft of a camera, prescription glasses and an on-board diagnostic unit valued at $1,169 was reported from Best Buy, 1403 S. Reed Road.
Saturday, 2 p.m., Sharpsville police arrested Richard L. Allen, 40, Indianapolis, on charges of failure to appear and driving while suspended.
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- More Police Reports Headlines