Tuesday, 4:18 a.m., Indiana State Police arrested Tabatha Dillon, 24, Peru, at Lafountain Street and Rainbow Drive, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 5:39 a.m., police arrested Michael L. Dunkel, 42, Greentown, at 50 West and 300 South, on a charge of public intoxication.
Tuesday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Queena R. Wiggins, Lafayette, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron J. Santiago, 26, 2300 block of North Webster Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 10:16 a.m., deputies arrested James M. Hann, 42, Peru, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested Lisa Hagedorn, 22, 2800 block of Hilltop Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 12:20 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony O’Neal, 25, Indianapolis, at the Marion County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 12:25 p.m., deputies arrested Hope Pence, 34, Indianapolis, at the Marion County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 3:18 p.m., police arrested Courtney M. Miller, 29, 400 west block of 400 South, in the alley north of Barkdol Street west of Apperson Way, on a warrant for failure to appear and two warrants for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Todd A. Gibson, 44, 3100 block of Garden Place, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 6:09 p.m., police arrested April D. Frazier, 37, Peru, at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard, on charges of aiding, inducing or causing theft and possession of a controlled substance. Police arrested Tricia Clem, 28, Bunker Hill, on charges of theft and false informing.
Tuesday, 6:58 p.m., deputies arrested Merle Pelfree, 42, 4100 south block of 125 East, at that residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 7:49 p.m., police arrested Patrick N. Walker, 26, 1200 block of South Elizabeth Street, at Sycamore and Buckeye streets, on a charge of possession of meth.
Wednesday, 12:35 a.m., police arrested Uriah M. Levy, 28, 5700 block of South Webster Street, in the 600 block of Elk Drive, on warrants for possession of cocaine and carrying a handgun without a permit.
Wednesday, 1:04 a.m., deputies arrested Samuel V. Collins Jr., 39, 700 block of North Webster Street, at that residence, on a charge of false informing and two warrants for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 2:33 a.m., police arrested Scott J. Marini, 33, 2100 block of Chevy Court, in the 600 block of South Market Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Friday, 2:35 p.m., the theft of a TomTom GPS device valued at $119 was reported from a vehicle in the 800 block of South Waugh Street.
Saturday, 7:30 a.m., the theft of a wallet and contents valued at $450 was reported from the 800 block of East Gerhart Street.
Monday, 12:47 a.m., the theft of a Samsung Galaxy tablet valued at $400 was reported from the 2000 block of St. Louis Drive.
Monday, 4:30 p.m., the theft of a Ruger .380-caliber handgun valued at $400 was reported from the 1100 block of Rank Parkway.
Tuesday, 4:35 p.m., the theft of cash was reported from Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave.
Tuesday, 8:30 p.m., the theft of a camera, prescription glasses and an on-board diagnostic unit valued at $1,169 was reported from Best Buy, 1403 S. Reed Road.
Saturday, 2 p.m., Sharpsville police arrested Richard L. Allen, 40, Indianapolis, on charges of failure to appear and driving while suspended.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines