Howard County arrests
Saturday, 12:13 a.m., police arrested Ryan W. Wolf, 30, 1200 block of South Buckeye Street, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 2:44 a.m., police arrested Christopher A. Logan, 18, 1400 block of Nicholas Court, at Washington and North streets on a charge of illegal consumption by a minor.
Saturday, 3:13 p.m., police arrested Jordan S. Ferguson, 19, 700 block of North Wabash Avenue, at the 1000 block of North Apperson Way on charges of possession of cocaine and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 5:43 p.m., police arrested Aaron Woodard, 29, 500 block of Rainbow Circle, at the 800 block of East Taylor Street, on a body attachment warrant and public intoxication warrant.
Saturday, 10:22 p.m., police arrested Richard N. Corbit, 56, and Kelli J. McCallister, 47, 500 block of South Courtland Avenue, at the same address on a charge of domestic battery.
Saturday, 11:02 p.m., police arrested Justin Foyle, 21, 1500 block of West Tate Street, at the 1700 block of North Buckeye Street on charges of burglary, possession of stolen property and resisting law enforcement.
Sunday, 12:06 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male at the 300 block of East Monroe Street on a charge of burglary.
Sunday, 12:21 a.m., police arrested Trey D. Sutton, 22, Indianapolis, at the 800 block of East Hoffer Street on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Sunday, 12:25 a.m., police arrested Markiss L. Young, 23, 600 block of East Jackson Street, at the 800 block of East Hoffer Street on charges of trespassing, intimidation, disorderly conduct, resisting law enforcement and public intoxication.
Wednesday, 4:13 a.m., the theft of an Xbox 360, games, a controller and a HDMI cord was reported from the 700 block of South Brandon Street.
Wednesday, 9:16 a.m., the theft of an air conditioner and compressor valued at $3,000 was reported from Fortune Management, 2317 W. Jefferson St.
Wednesday, 10:54 a.m., the theft of collectible coins from a safe valued at $1,218 was reported from the 2400 block of North Lafountain Street.
Wednesday, 1 p.m., the theft of aluminum siding and a little red wagon valued at $550 was reported from the 900 block of West Mulberry Street.
Thursday, 10:39 a.m., the theft of several items was reported from the office at Kokomo Regency, 4463 S. 00 East-West.
Thursday, 2:21 p.m., the theft of a washer and dryer and PlayStation 3 with controllers valued at $1,700 was reported from the 1400 block of North Indiana Street.
Saturday, 12:04 a.m., the theft of meat valued at $116 was reported from Kroger, 605 N. Dixon Rd.
Saturday, 10:24 a.m., the theft of IBM Thinkpad and a TV was reported from the 3100 block of South Lafountain Street.
Saturday, 11:56 a.m., the theft of a kerosene heater valued at $100 was reported from the 1100 block of West Walnut Street.
Saturday, 9:23 p.m., the theft of clothing valued at $167 was reported from the 1200 block of East Firmin Street.
Sunday, 1:26 p.m., the theft of a 2008 gray Toyota Tundra valued at $20,000 was reported from the 200 block of East Poplar Street.
Tipton County arrests
Wednesday, 8:40 a.m., police arrested Kristopher R. Kanable, 23, 500 block of East 23rd Street, Anderson, on a charge of battery.
Wednesday, 9:29 p.m., police arrested Dumas R. Perrin, 52, 300 block of Terrace Court, Tipton, on a charge of battery.
Thursday, 9:57 a.m., police arrested Michael H. Horn, 27, 600 block of Hill Street, Tipton, on a charge of domestic battery.
Friday, 10 p.m., police arrested Michael C. Stewart, 42, 300 South East Street, Tipton, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Saturday, 5:28 p.m., police arrested Joseph A. Lintz, 21, 4900 south block of 50 West, Tipton, on charges of intimidation, pointing a firearm and battery.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines