Howard County arrests
Saturday, 12:13 a.m., police arrested Ryan W. Wolf, 30, 1200 block of South Buckeye Street, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 2:44 a.m., police arrested Christopher A. Logan, 18, 1400 block of Nicholas Court, at Washington and North streets on a charge of illegal consumption by a minor.
Saturday, 3:13 p.m., police arrested Jordan S. Ferguson, 19, 700 block of North Wabash Avenue, at the 1000 block of North Apperson Way on charges of possession of cocaine and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 5:43 p.m., police arrested Aaron Woodard, 29, 500 block of Rainbow Circle, at the 800 block of East Taylor Street, on a body attachment warrant and public intoxication warrant.
Saturday, 10:22 p.m., police arrested Richard N. Corbit, 56, and Kelli J. McCallister, 47, 500 block of South Courtland Avenue, at the same address on a charge of domestic battery.
Saturday, 11:02 p.m., police arrested Justin Foyle, 21, 1500 block of West Tate Street, at the 1700 block of North Buckeye Street on charges of burglary, possession of stolen property and resisting law enforcement.
Sunday, 12:06 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male at the 300 block of East Monroe Street on a charge of burglary.
Sunday, 12:21 a.m., police arrested Trey D. Sutton, 22, Indianapolis, at the 800 block of East Hoffer Street on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Sunday, 12:25 a.m., police arrested Markiss L. Young, 23, 600 block of East Jackson Street, at the 800 block of East Hoffer Street on charges of trespassing, intimidation, disorderly conduct, resisting law enforcement and public intoxication.
Wednesday, 4:13 a.m., the theft of an Xbox 360, games, a controller and a HDMI cord was reported from the 700 block of South Brandon Street.
Wednesday, 9:16 a.m., the theft of an air conditioner and compressor valued at $3,000 was reported from Fortune Management, 2317 W. Jefferson St.
Wednesday, 10:54 a.m., the theft of collectible coins from a safe valued at $1,218 was reported from the 2400 block of North Lafountain Street.
Wednesday, 1 p.m., the theft of aluminum siding and a little red wagon valued at $550 was reported from the 900 block of West Mulberry Street.
Thursday, 10:39 a.m., the theft of several items was reported from the office at Kokomo Regency, 4463 S. 00 East-West.
Thursday, 2:21 p.m., the theft of a washer and dryer and PlayStation 3 with controllers valued at $1,700 was reported from the 1400 block of North Indiana Street.
Saturday, 12:04 a.m., the theft of meat valued at $116 was reported from Kroger, 605 N. Dixon Rd.
Saturday, 10:24 a.m., the theft of IBM Thinkpad and a TV was reported from the 3100 block of South Lafountain Street.
Saturday, 11:56 a.m., the theft of a kerosene heater valued at $100 was reported from the 1100 block of West Walnut Street.
Saturday, 9:23 p.m., the theft of clothing valued at $167 was reported from the 1200 block of East Firmin Street.
Sunday, 1:26 p.m., the theft of a 2008 gray Toyota Tundra valued at $20,000 was reported from the 200 block of East Poplar Street.
Tipton County arrests
Wednesday, 8:40 a.m., police arrested Kristopher R. Kanable, 23, 500 block of East 23rd Street, Anderson, on a charge of battery.
Wednesday, 9:29 p.m., police arrested Dumas R. Perrin, 52, 300 block of Terrace Court, Tipton, on a charge of battery.
Thursday, 9:57 a.m., police arrested Michael H. Horn, 27, 600 block of Hill Street, Tipton, on a charge of domestic battery.
Friday, 10 p.m., police arrested Michael C. Stewart, 42, 300 South East Street, Tipton, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Saturday, 5:28 p.m., police arrested Joseph A. Lintz, 21, 4900 south block of 50 West, Tipton, on charges of intimidation, pointing a firearm and battery.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- More Police Reports Headlines