Howard County arrests
Saturday, 12:13 a.m., police arrested Ryan W. Wolf, 30, 1200 block of South Buckeye Street, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 2:44 a.m., police arrested Christopher A. Logan, 18, 1400 block of Nicholas Court, at Washington and North streets on a charge of illegal consumption by a minor.
Saturday, 3:13 p.m., police arrested Jordan S. Ferguson, 19, 700 block of North Wabash Avenue, at the 1000 block of North Apperson Way on charges of possession of cocaine and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 5:43 p.m., police arrested Aaron Woodard, 29, 500 block of Rainbow Circle, at the 800 block of East Taylor Street, on a body attachment warrant and public intoxication warrant.
Saturday, 10:22 p.m., police arrested Richard N. Corbit, 56, and Kelli J. McCallister, 47, 500 block of South Courtland Avenue, at the same address on a charge of domestic battery.
Saturday, 11:02 p.m., police arrested Justin Foyle, 21, 1500 block of West Tate Street, at the 1700 block of North Buckeye Street on charges of burglary, possession of stolen property and resisting law enforcement.
Sunday, 12:06 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male at the 300 block of East Monroe Street on a charge of burglary.
Sunday, 12:21 a.m., police arrested Trey D. Sutton, 22, Indianapolis, at the 800 block of East Hoffer Street on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Sunday, 12:25 a.m., police arrested Markiss L. Young, 23, 600 block of East Jackson Street, at the 800 block of East Hoffer Street on charges of trespassing, intimidation, disorderly conduct, resisting law enforcement and public intoxication.
Wednesday, 4:13 a.m., the theft of an Xbox 360, games, a controller and a HDMI cord was reported from the 700 block of South Brandon Street.
Wednesday, 9:16 a.m., the theft of an air conditioner and compressor valued at $3,000 was reported from Fortune Management, 2317 W. Jefferson St.
Wednesday, 10:54 a.m., the theft of collectible coins from a safe valued at $1,218 was reported from the 2400 block of North Lafountain Street.
Wednesday, 1 p.m., the theft of aluminum siding and a little red wagon valued at $550 was reported from the 900 block of West Mulberry Street.
Thursday, 10:39 a.m., the theft of several items was reported from the office at Kokomo Regency, 4463 S. 00 East-West.
Thursday, 2:21 p.m., the theft of a washer and dryer and PlayStation 3 with controllers valued at $1,700 was reported from the 1400 block of North Indiana Street.
Saturday, 12:04 a.m., the theft of meat valued at $116 was reported from Kroger, 605 N. Dixon Rd.
Saturday, 10:24 a.m., the theft of IBM Thinkpad and a TV was reported from the 3100 block of South Lafountain Street.
Saturday, 11:56 a.m., the theft of a kerosene heater valued at $100 was reported from the 1100 block of West Walnut Street.
Saturday, 9:23 p.m., the theft of clothing valued at $167 was reported from the 1200 block of East Firmin Street.
Sunday, 1:26 p.m., the theft of a 2008 gray Toyota Tundra valued at $20,000 was reported from the 200 block of East Poplar Street.
Tipton County arrests
Wednesday, 8:40 a.m., police arrested Kristopher R. Kanable, 23, 500 block of East 23rd Street, Anderson, on a charge of battery.
Wednesday, 9:29 p.m., police arrested Dumas R. Perrin, 52, 300 block of Terrace Court, Tipton, on a charge of battery.
Thursday, 9:57 a.m., police arrested Michael H. Horn, 27, 600 block of Hill Street, Tipton, on a charge of domestic battery.
Friday, 10 p.m., police arrested Michael C. Stewart, 42, 300 South East Street, Tipton, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Saturday, 5:28 p.m., police arrested Joseph A. Lintz, 21, 4900 south block of 50 West, Tipton, on charges of intimidation, pointing a firearm and battery.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines