Tuesday, 10:02 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher O. Keefer, 21, 400 block of South Washington Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for battery.
Tuesday, 10:17 a.m., deputies arrested Darrian Peterson, 19, 800 block of South Elizabeth Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for theft.
Tuesday, 11:40 a.m., deputies arrested Darnell C. Jones, 30, Indianapolis, at the Marion County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 11:48 a.m., deputies arrested Chance M. Fisher, 22, 1000 block of West Jefferson Street, at 400 North and 1350 East, on charges of possession of a syringe, false informing and a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 12:30 p.m., deputies arrested Gregory W. Weber, 28, homeless, at the Allen County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 2:26 p.m., deputies arrested Greg A. Taylor, 36, 3000 north block of 800 West, at 1301 N. Webster St., on charges of auto theft and operating a vehicle while being an habitual traffic offender.
Tuesday, 6:15 p.m., deputies arrested Steven B. Rees, 21, Greentown, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 6:30 p.m., deputies arrested Kent Lucas, 31, 2300 block of Executive Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a hold for Jackson County.
Tuesday, 6:53 p.m., deputies arrested Gregory D. Sutton, 50, Marion, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for habitual traffic offender.
Tuesday, 7:40 p.m., deputies arrested Kristopher Ridgeway, 35, 700 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 9:08 p.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Stone, 39, Royal Center, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 6:05 a.m., deputies arrested George J. Ade, 21, Sharpsville, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Wednesday, 10:16 a.m., police arrested Eugene C. Klumpp, 69, 2400 block of Baxter Road, at Boulevard and Goyer Road, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Wednesday, 1 p.m., police arrested two 13-year-old females at Western High School, 2600 S. 600 West, each on a charge of battery.
Wednesday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Irvin Mitchell, 18, 1200 block of West Boulevard, at the Kokomo High School, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Wednesday, 2:35 p.m., deputies arrested Steven K. Bugher, 34, 3800 block of Clover Lane, at the Carroll County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 2:59 p.m., police arrested Heather Beasley, 35, 2500 block of North Main Street, at that residence, on a warrant for forgery.
Wednesday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Amanda J. Hahn, 33, 1500 block of North Leeds Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for indirect contempt of court.
Wednesday, 3:32 p.m., police arrested Steven R. France, 30, 1200 block of North Webster Street, at Bell and Madison streets, on a warrant for petition to revoke and five warrants for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:02 p.m., police arrested Artie S. Herron, 59, 200 block of North Market Street, at Broadway and Locke streets, on a charge of conversion.
Wednesday, 4:59 p.m., police arrested Jesse N. Perkins, 36, 2200 block of North Delphos Street, at that residence, on a charge of obliterating identification marks on a handgun.
Wednesday, 11:35 p.m., police arrested Brandon M. Lowe, 28, homeless, in the 1900 block of West Vaile Avenue, on a charge of residential hearing.
Sunday, 7:14 p.m., state police arrested Christopher King, 21, Indianapolis, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Monday, 2:03 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Pike, 36, 90 block of George Street, Peru, on warrants for dealing meth, possession of meth, possession of a syringe and paraphernalia.
Monday, 1 p.m., deputies arrested Scott Croxford, 49, 1800 block of West Reed Street, Miami, on charge of habitual traffic violator life.
Monday, 1:55 p.m. , deputies arrested Stacy Williams, 40, Indianapolis, on a warrant for trafficking with an inmate.
Monday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Tony L. Camden, 37, 500 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on a charge of habitual traffic violator.
Monday, 6:07 p.m., police arrested Mindy M. Childers, 44, 2000 block of East 250 North, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Monday, 7:50 p.m., police arrested Samuel D. Davis, 45, 100 block of East Franklin Street, Peru, on a parole violation warrant.
Monday, 8:05 p.m., police arrested Benjamin D. Davis, 21, 600 block of Tyler Avenue, Peru, on charges of disorderly conduct and possession of a syringe.
Monday, 9:05 p.m., police arrested Hogan A. Moss, 22, 100 block of West 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a charge of domestic battery in front of a minor.
Tuesday, 11:55 a.m., deputies arrested Douglas Newman, 51, 30 block of North Union Street, Peru, on a warrant for non-support.
Tuesday, 1:45 p.m., deputies arrested Keith Heckathorn, 42, 3500 block of East 1575 North, Macy, on a warrant for domestic battery.
Wednesday, 3:33 a.m., police arrested Preston Walters, 39, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on a warrant for contempt of court and a charge of public intoxication.
Wednesday, 9 a.m., deputies arrested Rhonda Redd-Achey, 57, 3200 block of West Ind. 218, Peru, on a warrant for criminal recklessness.
Wednesday, 7 p.m., deputies arrested Josh Galbraith, 21, 2000 block of Shaw Avenue, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated with a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Thursday, 12:21 a.m., state police arrested Cole Lane, 20, 100 block of Woodlawn Hill, Peru, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Ricky S. Vasquez, 48, 1000 block of North Lincoln Street, Peru, on a charge of battery.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- More Police Reports Headlines