Wednesday, 10:31 p.m., police arrested Amanda J. Baldwin, 26, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, at Jefferson and Market streets, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 8:51 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of truancy.
Thursday, 9:02 a.m., deputies arrested Gabrielle D. Kirby, 28, 600 block of West Walnut Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 9:40 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male at Taylor Middle School, 5500 Wea Drive, on a charge of mischief.
Thursday, 9:53 a.m., police arrested Curtis D. Beck, 26, 100 block of Apperson Way South, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Michael Adams, 38, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 11:50 a.m., deputies arrested Robert A. Richardson, 49, 1600 block of East Firmin Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 1:45 p.m., deputies arrested Kimberly Conn, 28, Peru, at the Miami County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 1:50 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Myles, 30. Twelve Mile, at the Miami County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 4:19 p.m., deputies arrested Jerome A. Graham, 40, 1300 block of East Taylor Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 4:23 p.m., police arrested James W. Gifford III, 20, 1500 block of West Sycamore Street, in the 700 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 4:39 p.m., police arrested Roy D. Price, 22, 700 block of South Union Street, at Jay and Harrison streets, on a warrant for conversion.
Thursday, 5:15 p.m., police arrested Matthew B. Gillem, 36, Onward, in the 2100 block of North Washington Street, on a warrant for invasion of privacy.
Thursday, 6:23 p.m., police arrested Ashley Hosier, 24, Anderson, at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave., on charges of driving while suspended and two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
Thursday, 7:58 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male in the 2700 block of North Washington Street on a charge of intimidation.
Thursday, 8:56 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey D. Causey, 60, 600 block of South Bell Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Friday, 2:28 a.m., police arrested Rachelle Winchester, 40, 500 block of Seneca Trail, at Maumee Drive and Seneca Trail, on charges of possession of a controlled substance and driving while suspended.
Friday, 2:33 a.m., deputies arrested Sean T. McIntire, 19, 7300 west block of 320 South, Russiaville, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Thursday, 3:37 p.m., the theft of a $175 in clothes was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Blvd.
Thursday, 3:49 p.m., the theft of a wallet and contents and medication was reported during a burglary from the 2200 block of North Locke Street.
Thursday, 6:27 p.m., the theft of a HP laptop and DJ equipment was reported during a burglary in the 700 block of West Taylor Street.
Wednesday, 2:20 a.m., police arrested Jonathon W. Biggs, 32, 100 block of East Franklin Street, Peru, on charges of theft, criminal mischief, resisting law enforcement, battery on law enforcement and disorderly conduct.
Wednesday, 9:50 a.m., police arrested Leroy Williams, 34, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on a violation of parole warrant.
Wednesday, 2:36 p.m., deputies arrested Joseph Harrell, 28, Montpelier, on a probation violation warrant.
Wednesday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Kyle Wheeler, 23, 1200 block of Chanute Drive, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 5:56 p.m., police arrested Charles Bower, 18, 100 block of East Franklin Street, Peru, Nathan Lewis, 18, 600 block of West 2nd Street, Peru, and William Shuck, 25, 800 block of Bobtail Court, Peru, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Police Reports
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- Police reports, Aug. 6, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Clyde A. Kiger, 43, Denver, Colorado, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Monday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Spencer, 29, Galveston, at the Miami Correcti
- More Police Reports Headlines