Wednesday, 10:31 p.m., police arrested Amanda J. Baldwin, 26, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, at Jefferson and Market streets, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 8:51 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of truancy.
Thursday, 9:02 a.m., deputies arrested Gabrielle D. Kirby, 28, 600 block of West Walnut Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 9:40 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male at Taylor Middle School, 5500 Wea Drive, on a charge of mischief.
Thursday, 9:53 a.m., police arrested Curtis D. Beck, 26, 100 block of Apperson Way South, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Michael Adams, 38, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 11:50 a.m., deputies arrested Robert A. Richardson, 49, 1600 block of East Firmin Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 1:45 p.m., deputies arrested Kimberly Conn, 28, Peru, at the Miami County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 1:50 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Myles, 30. Twelve Mile, at the Miami County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 4:19 p.m., deputies arrested Jerome A. Graham, 40, 1300 block of East Taylor Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 4:23 p.m., police arrested James W. Gifford III, 20, 1500 block of West Sycamore Street, in the 700 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 4:39 p.m., police arrested Roy D. Price, 22, 700 block of South Union Street, at Jay and Harrison streets, on a warrant for conversion.
Thursday, 5:15 p.m., police arrested Matthew B. Gillem, 36, Onward, in the 2100 block of North Washington Street, on a warrant for invasion of privacy.
Thursday, 6:23 p.m., police arrested Ashley Hosier, 24, Anderson, at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave., on charges of driving while suspended and two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
Thursday, 7:58 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male in the 2700 block of North Washington Street on a charge of intimidation.
Thursday, 8:56 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey D. Causey, 60, 600 block of South Bell Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Friday, 2:28 a.m., police arrested Rachelle Winchester, 40, 500 block of Seneca Trail, at Maumee Drive and Seneca Trail, on charges of possession of a controlled substance and driving while suspended.
Friday, 2:33 a.m., deputies arrested Sean T. McIntire, 19, 7300 west block of 320 South, Russiaville, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Thursday, 3:37 p.m., the theft of a $175 in clothes was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Blvd.
Thursday, 3:49 p.m., the theft of a wallet and contents and medication was reported during a burglary from the 2200 block of North Locke Street.
Thursday, 6:27 p.m., the theft of a HP laptop and DJ equipment was reported during a burglary in the 700 block of West Taylor Street.
Wednesday, 2:20 a.m., police arrested Jonathon W. Biggs, 32, 100 block of East Franklin Street, Peru, on charges of theft, criminal mischief, resisting law enforcement, battery on law enforcement and disorderly conduct.
Wednesday, 9:50 a.m., police arrested Leroy Williams, 34, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on a violation of parole warrant.
Wednesday, 2:36 p.m., deputies arrested Joseph Harrell, 28, Montpelier, on a probation violation warrant.
Wednesday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Kyle Wheeler, 23, 1200 block of Chanute Drive, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 5:56 p.m., police arrested Charles Bower, 18, 100 block of East Franklin Street, Peru, Nathan Lewis, 18, 600 block of West 2nd Street, Peru, and William Shuck, 25, 800 block of Bobtail Court, Peru, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- More Police Reports Headlines