Wednesday, 10:31 p.m., police arrested Amanda J. Baldwin, 26, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, at Jefferson and Market streets, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 8:51 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of truancy.
Thursday, 9:02 a.m., deputies arrested Gabrielle D. Kirby, 28, 600 block of West Walnut Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 9:40 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male at Taylor Middle School, 5500 Wea Drive, on a charge of mischief.
Thursday, 9:53 a.m., police arrested Curtis D. Beck, 26, 100 block of Apperson Way South, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Michael Adams, 38, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 11:50 a.m., deputies arrested Robert A. Richardson, 49, 1600 block of East Firmin Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 1:45 p.m., deputies arrested Kimberly Conn, 28, Peru, at the Miami County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 1:50 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Myles, 30. Twelve Mile, at the Miami County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 4:19 p.m., deputies arrested Jerome A. Graham, 40, 1300 block of East Taylor Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 4:23 p.m., police arrested James W. Gifford III, 20, 1500 block of West Sycamore Street, in the 700 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 4:39 p.m., police arrested Roy D. Price, 22, 700 block of South Union Street, at Jay and Harrison streets, on a warrant for conversion.
Thursday, 5:15 p.m., police arrested Matthew B. Gillem, 36, Onward, in the 2100 block of North Washington Street, on a warrant for invasion of privacy.
Thursday, 6:23 p.m., police arrested Ashley Hosier, 24, Anderson, at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave., on charges of driving while suspended and two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
Thursday, 7:58 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male in the 2700 block of North Washington Street on a charge of intimidation.
Thursday, 8:56 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey D. Causey, 60, 600 block of South Bell Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Friday, 2:28 a.m., police arrested Rachelle Winchester, 40, 500 block of Seneca Trail, at Maumee Drive and Seneca Trail, on charges of possession of a controlled substance and driving while suspended.
Friday, 2:33 a.m., deputies arrested Sean T. McIntire, 19, 7300 west block of 320 South, Russiaville, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Thursday, 3:37 p.m., the theft of a $175 in clothes was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Blvd.
Thursday, 3:49 p.m., the theft of a wallet and contents and medication was reported during a burglary from the 2200 block of North Locke Street.
Thursday, 6:27 p.m., the theft of a HP laptop and DJ equipment was reported during a burglary in the 700 block of West Taylor Street.
Wednesday, 2:20 a.m., police arrested Jonathon W. Biggs, 32, 100 block of East Franklin Street, Peru, on charges of theft, criminal mischief, resisting law enforcement, battery on law enforcement and disorderly conduct.
Wednesday, 9:50 a.m., police arrested Leroy Williams, 34, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on a violation of parole warrant.
Wednesday, 2:36 p.m., deputies arrested Joseph Harrell, 28, Montpelier, on a probation violation warrant.
Wednesday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Kyle Wheeler, 23, 1200 block of Chanute Drive, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 5:56 p.m., police arrested Charles Bower, 18, 100 block of East Franklin Street, Peru, Nathan Lewis, 18, 600 block of West 2nd Street, Peru, and William Shuck, 25, 800 block of Bobtail Court, Peru, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Police Reports
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- Police reports, July 10, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Shepard Jr., 32, 7000 west and 600 North, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for theft.Tuesday, 11:33 a.m., police arrested Robert E. Hunter II, 31, 400 block of West Syca
- Police reports, July 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, police arrested Brett A. Ray, 20, 2700 block of Amberwood Place, on a warrant for a hit-and-run.Thursday, 2:31 a.m., deputies arrested Linda J. Vandergriff, 49, Tipton, at Speedway, 398 Indiana 931, on a warrant for two
- More Police Reports Headlines