Wednesday, 10:26 a.m., deputies arrested Martin E. Wade, 47, 5100 block of Ojibway Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., deputies arrested Ronald F. Bronson, 20, Galveston, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 2400 block of South Berkley Road, on a charge of theft.
Wednesday, 2:49 p.m., police arrested Scott Vanarsdale, 27, 1100 block of North Armstrong Street, at Apperson Way North and Jefferson Street, on a charge of domestic battery.
Wednesday, 3:32 p.m., police arrested Robert E. O’Donnell, 49, homeless, at the Kokomo Library, 220 N. Union St., on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
Wednesday, 5:38 p.m., police arrested Cameron Smith, 20, 200 west block of 400 South, at Markland Avenue and U.S. 31, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:56 p.m., police arrested Brittany A. Holofchak, 23, 1000 block of South Indiana Street, at Highland Park, 900 W. Defenbaugh St., on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting law enforcement.
Wednesday, 8:43 p.m., police arrested Harry E. Young, 19, 1500 block of West Markland Avenue, in the 300 block of West Markland Avenue, on a charge of possession of marijuana and a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 9:04 p.m., deputies arrested Wesley C. Spires, 24, 800 block of South Brandon Street, at that residence, on a warrant for noncompliance with in-home detention.
Wednesday, 9:31 p.m., police arrested Clymenia S. Fiedler, 55, 300 block of West North Street, at that residence, on charges of resisting law enforcement and domestic battery.
Wednesday, 10:25 p.m., deputies arrested Justin M. Shuck, 29, 1900 block of North Delphos Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 3:38 a.m., police arrested Devin Despain, 28, 900 block of North Courtland Avenue, at Jefferson and Washington streets, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Monday, 7:20 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie K. Lanning, 30, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a warrant for criminal trespass.
Monday, 5:47 p.m., police arrested Teddy Felgenhauer, 50, 900 block of West Main Street, Peru, on charges of domestic battery and resisting law enforcement.
Tuesday, 9:35 a.m., police arrested Katrina Young, 32, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a probation violation warrant.
Tuesday, 8:40 p.m., state police arrested Damon Miles, 10 block of Turnpaw Trail, Peru, on charges of manufacturing meth and possession of meth.
Tuesday, 8:40 p.m., state police arrested Erika Miles, 2200 block of West 300 North, Peru, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth and battery.
Wednesday, 7:25 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher R. Hall, 200 block of Carbon Avenue, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 9:42 a.m., deputies arrested Shane Aldrich, 38, no address, on a violation of probation warrant.
Wednesday, 1:35 p.m., deputies arrested Aaron W. Combs, 26, Lafountaine, on a violation of parole warrant.
Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Marcus a. Felda, 19, Rochester, on a court order.
Wednesday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Daniel Roberts, 30, 2900 block of South 300 West, Peru, on a probation violation warrant.
Wednesday, 3:40 p.m., police arrested Joseph Perry, 28, 1400 block of South Plate Street, Kokomo, on three failure to appear warrants.
Thursday, 4:15 a.m., deputies arrested Kayla L. Ousley, 21, 100 block of West Dutchess Lane, Walton, on a charge of habitual traffic violator.
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- More Police Reports Headlines