Wednesday, 10:26 a.m., deputies arrested Martin E. Wade, 47, 5100 block of Ojibway Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., deputies arrested Ronald F. Bronson, 20, Galveston, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 2400 block of South Berkley Road, on a charge of theft.
Wednesday, 2:49 p.m., police arrested Scott Vanarsdale, 27, 1100 block of North Armstrong Street, at Apperson Way North and Jefferson Street, on a charge of domestic battery.
Wednesday, 3:32 p.m., police arrested Robert E. O’Donnell, 49, homeless, at the Kokomo Library, 220 N. Union St., on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
Wednesday, 5:38 p.m., police arrested Cameron Smith, 20, 200 west block of 400 South, at Markland Avenue and U.S. 31, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:56 p.m., police arrested Brittany A. Holofchak, 23, 1000 block of South Indiana Street, at Highland Park, 900 W. Defenbaugh St., on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting law enforcement.
Wednesday, 8:43 p.m., police arrested Harry E. Young, 19, 1500 block of West Markland Avenue, in the 300 block of West Markland Avenue, on a charge of possession of marijuana and a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 9:04 p.m., deputies arrested Wesley C. Spires, 24, 800 block of South Brandon Street, at that residence, on a warrant for noncompliance with in-home detention.
Wednesday, 9:31 p.m., police arrested Clymenia S. Fiedler, 55, 300 block of West North Street, at that residence, on charges of resisting law enforcement and domestic battery.
Wednesday, 10:25 p.m., deputies arrested Justin M. Shuck, 29, 1900 block of North Delphos Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 3:38 a.m., police arrested Devin Despain, 28, 900 block of North Courtland Avenue, at Jefferson and Washington streets, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Monday, 7:20 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie K. Lanning, 30, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a warrant for criminal trespass.
Monday, 5:47 p.m., police arrested Teddy Felgenhauer, 50, 900 block of West Main Street, Peru, on charges of domestic battery and resisting law enforcement.
Tuesday, 9:35 a.m., police arrested Katrina Young, 32, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a probation violation warrant.
Tuesday, 8:40 p.m., state police arrested Damon Miles, 10 block of Turnpaw Trail, Peru, on charges of manufacturing meth and possession of meth.
Tuesday, 8:40 p.m., state police arrested Erika Miles, 2200 block of West 300 North, Peru, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth and battery.
Wednesday, 7:25 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher R. Hall, 200 block of Carbon Avenue, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 9:42 a.m., deputies arrested Shane Aldrich, 38, no address, on a violation of probation warrant.
Wednesday, 1:35 p.m., deputies arrested Aaron W. Combs, 26, Lafountaine, on a violation of parole warrant.
Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Marcus a. Felda, 19, Rochester, on a court order.
Wednesday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Daniel Roberts, 30, 2900 block of South 300 West, Peru, on a probation violation warrant.
Wednesday, 3:40 p.m., police arrested Joseph Perry, 28, 1400 block of South Plate Street, Kokomo, on three failure to appear warrants.
Thursday, 4:15 a.m., deputies arrested Kayla L. Ousley, 21, 100 block of West Dutchess Lane, Walton, on a charge of habitual traffic violator.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- Police reports, July 10, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Shepard Jr., 32, 7000 west and 600 North, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for theft.Tuesday, 11:33 a.m., police arrested Robert E. Hunter II, 31, 400 block of West Syca
- Police reports, July 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, police arrested Brett A. Ray, 20, 2700 block of Amberwood Place, on a warrant for a hit-and-run.Thursday, 2:31 a.m., deputies arrested Linda J. Vandergriff, 49, Tipton, at Speedway, 398 Indiana 931, on a warrant for two
- Area sentencings • Brook Hite, convicted in Howard Circuit Court of Class A misdemeanor theft, was sentenced to one year suspended to be served on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Rance Trine, convicted in Howard Cir
- More Police Reports Headlines