Wednesday, 10:26 a.m., deputies arrested Martin E. Wade, 47, 5100 block of Ojibway Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., deputies arrested Ronald F. Bronson, 20, Galveston, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 2400 block of South Berkley Road, on a charge of theft.
Wednesday, 2:49 p.m., police arrested Scott Vanarsdale, 27, 1100 block of North Armstrong Street, at Apperson Way North and Jefferson Street, on a charge of domestic battery.
Wednesday, 3:32 p.m., police arrested Robert E. O’Donnell, 49, homeless, at the Kokomo Library, 220 N. Union St., on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
Wednesday, 5:38 p.m., police arrested Cameron Smith, 20, 200 west block of 400 South, at Markland Avenue and U.S. 31, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:56 p.m., police arrested Brittany A. Holofchak, 23, 1000 block of South Indiana Street, at Highland Park, 900 W. Defenbaugh St., on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting law enforcement.
Wednesday, 8:43 p.m., police arrested Harry E. Young, 19, 1500 block of West Markland Avenue, in the 300 block of West Markland Avenue, on a charge of possession of marijuana and a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 9:04 p.m., deputies arrested Wesley C. Spires, 24, 800 block of South Brandon Street, at that residence, on a warrant for noncompliance with in-home detention.
Wednesday, 9:31 p.m., police arrested Clymenia S. Fiedler, 55, 300 block of West North Street, at that residence, on charges of resisting law enforcement and domestic battery.
Wednesday, 10:25 p.m., deputies arrested Justin M. Shuck, 29, 1900 block of North Delphos Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 3:38 a.m., police arrested Devin Despain, 28, 900 block of North Courtland Avenue, at Jefferson and Washington streets, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Monday, 7:20 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie K. Lanning, 30, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a warrant for criminal trespass.
Monday, 5:47 p.m., police arrested Teddy Felgenhauer, 50, 900 block of West Main Street, Peru, on charges of domestic battery and resisting law enforcement.
Tuesday, 9:35 a.m., police arrested Katrina Young, 32, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a probation violation warrant.
Tuesday, 8:40 p.m., state police arrested Damon Miles, 10 block of Turnpaw Trail, Peru, on charges of manufacturing meth and possession of meth.
Tuesday, 8:40 p.m., state police arrested Erika Miles, 2200 block of West 300 North, Peru, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth and battery.
Wednesday, 7:25 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher R. Hall, 200 block of Carbon Avenue, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 9:42 a.m., deputies arrested Shane Aldrich, 38, no address, on a violation of probation warrant.
Wednesday, 1:35 p.m., deputies arrested Aaron W. Combs, 26, Lafountaine, on a violation of parole warrant.
Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Marcus a. Felda, 19, Rochester, on a court order.
Wednesday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Daniel Roberts, 30, 2900 block of South 300 West, Peru, on a probation violation warrant.
Wednesday, 3:40 p.m., police arrested Joseph Perry, 28, 1400 block of South Plate Street, Kokomo, on three failure to appear warrants.
Thursday, 4:15 a.m., deputies arrested Kayla L. Ousley, 21, 100 block of West Dutchess Lane, Walton, on a charge of habitual traffic violator.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 1, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:49 a.m., deputies arrested Christine M. Parr, 46, 1100 block of South Bell Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Jetona M. Cox, 38, 1300 block of North
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- More Police Reports Headlines