Wednesday, 10:26 a.m., deputies arrested Martin E. Wade, 47, 5100 block of Ojibway Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., deputies arrested Ronald F. Bronson, 20, Galveston, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 2400 block of South Berkley Road, on a charge of theft.
Wednesday, 2:49 p.m., police arrested Scott Vanarsdale, 27, 1100 block of North Armstrong Street, at Apperson Way North and Jefferson Street, on a charge of domestic battery.
Wednesday, 3:32 p.m., police arrested Robert E. O’Donnell, 49, homeless, at the Kokomo Library, 220 N. Union St., on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
Wednesday, 5:38 p.m., police arrested Cameron Smith, 20, 200 west block of 400 South, at Markland Avenue and U.S. 31, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:56 p.m., police arrested Brittany A. Holofchak, 23, 1000 block of South Indiana Street, at Highland Park, 900 W. Defenbaugh St., on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting law enforcement.
Wednesday, 8:43 p.m., police arrested Harry E. Young, 19, 1500 block of West Markland Avenue, in the 300 block of West Markland Avenue, on a charge of possession of marijuana and a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 9:04 p.m., deputies arrested Wesley C. Spires, 24, 800 block of South Brandon Street, at that residence, on a warrant for noncompliance with in-home detention.
Wednesday, 9:31 p.m., police arrested Clymenia S. Fiedler, 55, 300 block of West North Street, at that residence, on charges of resisting law enforcement and domestic battery.
Wednesday, 10:25 p.m., deputies arrested Justin M. Shuck, 29, 1900 block of North Delphos Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 3:38 a.m., police arrested Devin Despain, 28, 900 block of North Courtland Avenue, at Jefferson and Washington streets, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Monday, 7:20 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie K. Lanning, 30, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a warrant for criminal trespass.
Monday, 5:47 p.m., police arrested Teddy Felgenhauer, 50, 900 block of West Main Street, Peru, on charges of domestic battery and resisting law enforcement.
Tuesday, 9:35 a.m., police arrested Katrina Young, 32, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a probation violation warrant.
Tuesday, 8:40 p.m., state police arrested Damon Miles, 10 block of Turnpaw Trail, Peru, on charges of manufacturing meth and possession of meth.
Tuesday, 8:40 p.m., state police arrested Erika Miles, 2200 block of West 300 North, Peru, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth and battery.
Wednesday, 7:25 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher R. Hall, 200 block of Carbon Avenue, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 9:42 a.m., deputies arrested Shane Aldrich, 38, no address, on a violation of probation warrant.
Wednesday, 1:35 p.m., deputies arrested Aaron W. Combs, 26, Lafountaine, on a violation of parole warrant.
Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Marcus a. Felda, 19, Rochester, on a court order.
Wednesday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Daniel Roberts, 30, 2900 block of South 300 West, Peru, on a probation violation warrant.
Wednesday, 3:40 p.m., police arrested Joseph Perry, 28, 1400 block of South Plate Street, Kokomo, on three failure to appear warrants.
Thursday, 4:15 a.m., deputies arrested Kayla L. Ousley, 21, 100 block of West Dutchess Lane, Walton, on a charge of habitual traffic violator.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines