Wednesday, 10:26 a.m., deputies arrested Martin E. Wade, 47, 5100 block of Ojibway Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., deputies arrested Ronald F. Bronson, 20, Galveston, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 2400 block of South Berkley Road, on a charge of theft.
Wednesday, 2:49 p.m., police arrested Scott Vanarsdale, 27, 1100 block of North Armstrong Street, at Apperson Way North and Jefferson Street, on a charge of domestic battery.
Wednesday, 3:32 p.m., police arrested Robert E. O’Donnell, 49, homeless, at the Kokomo Library, 220 N. Union St., on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
Wednesday, 5:38 p.m., police arrested Cameron Smith, 20, 200 west block of 400 South, at Markland Avenue and U.S. 31, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:56 p.m., police arrested Brittany A. Holofchak, 23, 1000 block of South Indiana Street, at Highland Park, 900 W. Defenbaugh St., on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting law enforcement.
Wednesday, 8:43 p.m., police arrested Harry E. Young, 19, 1500 block of West Markland Avenue, in the 300 block of West Markland Avenue, on a charge of possession of marijuana and a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 9:04 p.m., deputies arrested Wesley C. Spires, 24, 800 block of South Brandon Street, at that residence, on a warrant for noncompliance with in-home detention.
Wednesday, 9:31 p.m., police arrested Clymenia S. Fiedler, 55, 300 block of West North Street, at that residence, on charges of resisting law enforcement and domestic battery.
Wednesday, 10:25 p.m., deputies arrested Justin M. Shuck, 29, 1900 block of North Delphos Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 3:38 a.m., police arrested Devin Despain, 28, 900 block of North Courtland Avenue, at Jefferson and Washington streets, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Monday, 7:20 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie K. Lanning, 30, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a warrant for criminal trespass.
Monday, 5:47 p.m., police arrested Teddy Felgenhauer, 50, 900 block of West Main Street, Peru, on charges of domestic battery and resisting law enforcement.
Tuesday, 9:35 a.m., police arrested Katrina Young, 32, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a probation violation warrant.
Tuesday, 8:40 p.m., state police arrested Damon Miles, 10 block of Turnpaw Trail, Peru, on charges of manufacturing meth and possession of meth.
Tuesday, 8:40 p.m., state police arrested Erika Miles, 2200 block of West 300 North, Peru, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth and battery.
Wednesday, 7:25 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher R. Hall, 200 block of Carbon Avenue, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 9:42 a.m., deputies arrested Shane Aldrich, 38, no address, on a violation of probation warrant.
Wednesday, 1:35 p.m., deputies arrested Aaron W. Combs, 26, Lafountaine, on a violation of parole warrant.
Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Marcus a. Felda, 19, Rochester, on a court order.
Wednesday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Daniel Roberts, 30, 2900 block of South 300 West, Peru, on a probation violation warrant.
Wednesday, 3:40 p.m., police arrested Joseph Perry, 28, 1400 block of South Plate Street, Kokomo, on three failure to appear warrants.
Thursday, 4:15 a.m., deputies arrested Kayla L. Ousley, 21, 100 block of West Dutchess Lane, Walton, on a charge of habitual traffic violator.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- Police reports, April 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:12 p.m., deputies arrested Frank Stanbaugh, 30, Peru, at the Cassville Market, on a warrant for residential entry and mischief. Tuesday, 9:19 p.m., police arrested Luke R. Gentry, 20, 400 block of South Washington Str
- More Police Reports Headlines