Friday, 2 a.m., state police arrested Dylan P. Buck, 21, 6800 block of Castle Road, Greentown, at Ind. 22 and 400 East, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 7:30 a.m., deputies arrested Ron E. Woodard, 37, 1400 block of North Courtland Avenue, at the Howard County jail, on a criminal mischief charge.
Friday, 12:30 p.m., deputies arrested Ashley S. Culp, 21, Westfield, at the Marion County jail, on a warrant for a felony theft charge.
Friday, 4:04 p.m., deputies arrested Andrew J. Milburn, 32, 3300 block of West Zartman Road, at 250 South and 750 West, Russiaville, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 4:39 p.m., police arrested Brandon L. Moss, 32, 2300 block of North Delphos Street, at home, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 6:55 p.m., police arrested Nicholas A. Sitzes, 19, 1500 block of East Southway Boulevard, at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave., on a felony theft charge.
Friday, 6:55 p.m., police arrested Austin L. Benard, 19, 800 block of Sugar Maple Drive, at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave., on a felony theft charge.
Friday, 8:24 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female and a 16-year-old female, at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard, on conversion charges.
Friday, 9:10 p.m., police arrested Lesa D. Depalma, 42, 1000 block of West Jackson Street, in the 1400 block of North Washington Street, on a marijuana possession charge.
Friday, 9:21 p.m., police arrested Allen D. Cockrell, 56, 800 block of East Foster Street, at home, on a petition to revoke.
Friday, 11:03 p.m., police arrested Rachel R. Daily, 35, 1200 block of Kyle David Way, in the 100 block of East Markland Avenue, on a warrant for four charges of non-compliance.
Friday, 11:45 p.m., police arrested Kathy S. Bailey, 52, 5200 block of North 50 East, at Davis Road and Washington Street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 2:54 a.m., police arrested Jeremy M. Hankins, 25, 1400 block of West Walnut Street, at home, on charges of operating while intoxicated, implied consent and disorderly conduct.
Saturday, 2:58 a.m., police arrested Aleshia M. Rosenbush, 21, Bringhurst, at Washington and Virginia streets, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 4:10 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male, at City Hall, 100 S. Union St., on charges of recklessness and mischief.
Saturday, 4:10 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male, at City Hall, 100 S. Union St., on a mischief charge.
Saturday, 4:55 a.m., police arrested Logan K. Goad, 24, 300 block of High School Road, Greentown, in the 3200 block of Morrow Drive, on a felony attempted residential entry charge.
Saturday, 1:05 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female, in the 1100 block of East North Street, on a disobedience charge.
Saturday, 5:33 p.m., deputies arrested James E. Jarman, 34, 4500 block of East 200 South, at home, on a disorderly conduct charge.
Saturday, 5:52 p.m., deputies arrested Adam J. Beheler, 29, 1500 block of Quail Run Drive, at the Gas America station in Galveston, on a warrant charge of invasion of privacy.
Saturday, 6:47 p.m., police arrested Daniel T. Wagner, 38, 100 block of Pine Valley, at Jefferson and Webster streets, on two warrant charges of failure to appear.
Saturday, 6:53 p.m., police arrested Shaquille A. Beard, 19, 1800 block of South Goyer Road, at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave., on a felony theft charge and on a warrant charge of failure to appear (two counts).
Saturday, 8:28 p.m., police arrested Kristen A. Echelbarger, 31, 500 block of Devonshire Drive, in the 600 block of North Dixon Road, on three warrant charges of failure to appear.
Saturday, 8:41 p.m., police arrested Shane L. Robinson, 32, 900 block of North Morrison Street, at McCann and Monroe streets, on a charge of operating while intoxicated and on two charges of leaving the scene of an accident.
Sunday, 12:31 a.m., police arrested Jade N. Chavez, 20, Carmel, in the 700 block of West Monroe Street, on a charge of operator never licensed.
Sunday, 1:11 a.m., deputies arrested Patrick J. Kelly, 20, Lafayette, at the Howard County jail, on charges of operating while intoxicated, illegal possession of alcohol and resisting law enforcement.
Sunday, 2:11 a.m., police arrested Brooke L. Williams, 18, 1400 block of East Monroe Street, at Community Howard Regional Health, 3500 S. LaFountain St., on charges of operating while intoxicated and illegal consumption.
Sunday, 5:08 a.m., deputies arrested Travis S. Bradley, 24, 1200 block of South Jay Street, in the 5500 block of South 750 West, on charges of operating while intoxicated, carrying a handgun without a permit, and implied consent.
Sunday, 3:23 p.m., police arrested Kenneth Nix, 50, 400 block of North Purdum Street, at Bell and Jackson streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 3:42 p.m., police arrested John F. Mussial, 47, 600 block of North Washington Street, at St. Joseph Hospital, 1907 W. Sycamore St., on a disorderly conduct charge.
Sunday, 6:26 p.m., police arrested Charles M. Alexander, 52, 1000 block of North LaFountain Street, at home, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Sunday, 6:34 p.m., police arrested Robert L. Heath Jr., 39, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at home, on felony warrant charges of methamphetamine possession and cocaine possession, on a misdemeanor marijuana possession charge, and on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Sunday, 6:53 p.m., police arrested Cynthia Fleming, 32, 1200 block of South 17th Street, at home, on a felony criminal recklessness charge.
Monday, 12:27 a.m., police arrested Kirk C. St. Clair, 43, 500 block of South Harrison Street, Greentown, in the 800 block of North McCann Street, on a felony cocaine possession charge, and on charges of driving while suspended and possession of paraphernalia.
Friday, 10:49 a.m., a theft of a red, Schwinn BMX bike was reported from St. Joseph Hospital, 1907 W. Sycamore St.
Friday, 2:07 p.m., a theft of gold-plated coins was reported in the 2800 block of South Dixon Road.
Saturday, 5:50 a.m., a burglary was reported at Shiloh United Methodist Church, 5700 block of West 100 North.
Saturday, 11:35 a.m., a theft of cash was reported from the 1000 block of South Delphos Street.
Sunday, 3:39 p.m., a theft of a silver iPod was reported in the 1100 block of South 17th Street.
Sunday, 11:28 p.m., a theft of a 12-foot aluminum boat was reported in the 5600 block of Wigwam Court.
Wednesday, 3:12 p.m., police arrested Sara Cook, 33, 300 block of East Main Street, Peru, on a violation of parole warrant.
Wednesday, 8 p.m., police arrested Carl R. Brown, 29, 1000 block of East Ind. 124, on charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of legend drugs.
Wednesday, 8:55 p.m., police arrested Amanda M. Pridemore, 23, 800 block of Bobtail Court, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated, possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia and criminal mischief.
Thursday, 3:42 a.m., deputies arrested Khristopher R. Williams, 28, no address, on charges of intimidation, domestic battery in the presence of a minor and strangulation.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines