Friday, 11:09 p.m., police arrested Todd L. Berry, 39, 4500 block of East 200 South, at Washington and Woodland streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Friday, 11:09 p.m., police arrested Joseph R. East, 26, 4500 block of East 200 South, at Washington and Woodland streets, on three warrant charges of failure to appear.
Friday, 11:22 p.m., police arrested Yunes Kobaree, 23, 1300 block of North Philips Street, at North and Leeds streets, on a marijuana possession charge.
Saturday, 12:47 a.m., police arrested Ron R. Swope, 53, Bunker Hill, in the 2800 block of North Washington Street, on two counts of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 3:31 a.m., police arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 24, 500 block of East Poplar Street, in the 1800 block of North Washington Street, on a felony residential entry charge, and on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 4:58 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male, in the 1700 block of East Markland Avenue, on a public intoxication charge.
Saturday, 12:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua L. Marcum, 21, Sharpsville, at 900 East and 400 South, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Saturday, 2:48 p.m., police arrested Kenneth W. Ellis, 50, Miami, in the 100 block of East Markland Avenue, on a body attachment warrant.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines