Saturday, 3:44 p.m., police arrested Gerri Cage, 53, 3500 block of Melody Lane, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 3:51 p.m., police arrested La Jackson Jr., 34, 1800 block of North Washington Street, at home, on a felony strangulation charge, and on a domestic battery charge.
Saturday, 3:57 p.m., deputies arrested Larry L. Whittaker, 61, 700 block of West Preble Street, in the 4200 block of North 50 East, on a felony theft charge.
Saturday, 5:49 p.m., police arrested Jeffry G. Hyde, 22, 1000 block of West Monroe Street, at home, on a domestic battery charge, and on a felony confinement charge.
Saturday, 7:45 p.m., deputies arrested Jennifer L. Shutt, 19, 2900 block of North Delphos Street, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Saturday, 8:59 p.m., police arrested Doris A. Vincent, 45, 1800 block of North Washington Street, in the 1200 block of South Washington Street, on a petition to revoke.
Sunday, 2:47 a.m., police arrested Olajuwon E. Hall, 28, 800 block of East Vaile Avenue, at Buckeye and Mulberry streets, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Sunday, 1:09 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male, in the 700 block of West Jackson Street, on charges of battery and disorderly conduct.
Sunday, 3:11 p.m., police arrested Nathan L. Smith, 40, 1000 block of East Richmond Street, at home, on a petition to revoke.
Sunday, 9:15 p.m., police arrested Noah Blanco, 20, 1900 block of Windsor Drive, at Mulberry and Ohio streets, on felony charges of dealing marijuana and possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 10:42 p.m., police arrested Elizabeth Cayce, 50, 400 block of South Webster Street, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 10:45 p.m., deputies arrested Cenica B. Salinas, 29, 100 block of South Indiana Avenue, in the 3500 block of South Lafountain Street, on charges of trespass and resisting law enforcement.
Sunday, 7:25 p.m., deputies arrested Marius D. Beard, 40, Elkhart, at the Howard County jail, on four petitions to revoke suspended sentence.
Monday, 1:05 p.m., deputies arrested Jason M. Murray, 34, Tipton, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Monday, 2:47 p.m., police arrested Kasara Hankins, 23, and Jeremy M. Hankins, 25, both of 1400 block of West Walnut Street, at home, on felony domestic battery charges.
Monday, 5:04 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male, at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard, on a felony theft charge.
Monday, 6:56 p.m., police arrested Clifton B. Heath, 26, 200 block of West Virginia Avenue, in the 2100 block of East Boulevard, on a felony theft charge.
Monday, 7:30 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female and a 16-year-old female, at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on disorderly conduct charges.
Monday, 9:40 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Richardson, 49, 1600 block of East Firmin Street, in the 100 block of North Ohio Street, on charges of driving while suspended and marijuana possession.
Monday, 10:10 p.m., deputies arrested Travis M. Fischer, 35, 300 block of East Main Street, Russiaville, at home, on warrant charges of battery and interfering with the reporting of a crime.
Tuesday, 11 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female and a 16-year-old female at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, each on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Tuesday, 3:38 p.m., police arrested Melissa D. Gillespie, 35, 3500 north block of 00 East-West, in the 1600 block of North Washington Street, on two warrants for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 4:54 p.m., police arrested Judy A. Porter, 59, 4400 south block of 00 East-West, at Lincoln Road and U.S. 31, on a charge of public intoxication.
Tuesday, 7:42 p.m., police arrested William L. Holcomb, 25, 800 block of North Jay Street, at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of theft.
Wednesday, 7:35 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of possession of a knife on school property.
Wednesday, 11:20 a.m., police arrested two 16-year-old females at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, each on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony W. Mock, 46, 1900 block of North Waugh Street, at the Cass County jail, on three body attachment warrants.
Wednesday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested John W. Dozer, 39, Indianapolis, at the Hendricks County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 2:39 p.m., deputies arrested Trevor J. Dickey, 24, Somerset, at the Marshall County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:17 p.m., police arrested Melanie D. LaLonde, 35, 2000 block of North Buckeye Street, at Davis Road and Washington Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 5 p.m., deputies arrested Deriq L. Watters, 24, 3000 block of Matthew Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for fraud.
Wednesday, 6:36 p.m., police arrested Shannon T. Morgan, 40, 1200 block of East Firmin Street, at Firmin Street and Harris Road, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old female at Kokomo Police Department on a charge of disobedience.
Wednesday, 10:50 p.m., police arrested Mario A. Bryant, 28, 400 block of West Superior Street, at that residence, on charges of battery and public intoxication.
Wednesday, 11:28 p.m., police arrested Shayla D. Carroll, 27, 400 west block of 00 North-South, in the 900 block of West Defenbaugh Street, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an accident.
Saturday, 7:16 a.m., the theft of a generator was reported near the intersection of Vaile Avenue and Coronado Boulevard.
Sunday, 1:10 p.m., a burglary was reported of a barn in the 500 block of Elliott Court.
Sunday, 2:41 p.m., the theft of a flat-screen television and a PlayStation 3 game system was reported in the 600 block of Elk Drive.
Sunday, 11 p.m., the theft of clothes and a wallet from a parked car was reported in the 100 block of West Mulberry Street.
Monday, 3:25 p.m., the theft of a rifle was reported from Dunham’s Sporting Goods, 3754 S. Reed Road.
Monday, 3:33 p.m., the theft of tools, toolboxes, fishing poles and tackle was reported from the 1400 block of West Madison Street.
Tuesday, 7:35 a.m., the theft of a gold with sapphire ring valued at $100 was reported from Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road.
Tuesday, 8:10 a.m., the theft of a woman’s watch valued at $100 was reported from the 2200 block of West Jefferson Street.
Wednesday, 1:16 a.m., the theft of a 55-inch plasma TV was reported from the 400 block of South Union Street.
Wednesday, 10:40 a.m., the theft of a Sawzall and a cordless drill valued at $240 was reported from the Kokomo Rescue Mission, 321 W. Mulberry St.
Wednesday, 4:21 p.m., the theft of an iPad valued at $800 was reported from Joy Christian Book Store, 1802 E. Vaile Ave.
Wednesday, 8:39 p.m., the theft of a purse and cash was reported from a vehicle in the 300 block of East Hoffer Street.
Nov. 9, 5:20 a.m., deputies arrested Scott A. Cherry, 37, 1100 west block of 300 South, on charges of battery and pointing a firearm.
Wednesday, 2:09 a.m., police arrested Victor R. Vazquez, 29, Wabash, on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 1, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:49 a.m., deputies arrested Christine M. Parr, 46, 1100 block of South Bell Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Jetona M. Cox, 38, 1300 block of North
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- More Police Reports Headlines