Howard County arrests
Sunday, 11:07 p.m., police arrested Michael A. Seekell, 23, 800 block of North Union Street, at Monroe and Washington streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Monday, 7:55 a.m., deputies arrested Ryan Neher, 23, Walton, at Doud Drive and 300 West, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Monday, 9:16 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of theft.
Monday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Cainman Copilapo, 31, Muncie, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 11:40 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female in the 300 block of East Taylor Street, on a charge of truancy.
Monday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested John E. Norris, 30, 900 block of East Mulberry Street, at home, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Monday, 5:20 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Markland Mall, 1114 S. 17th St., on a charge of trespass.
Monday, 7:29 p.m., police arrested two 17-year-old females at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., each on a charge of conversion.
Monday, 10 p.m., police arrested Bradley W. Hill, 31, 1100 block of West Madison Street, at home, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Monday, 11 p.m., police arrested Keyana T. Hamilton, 20, 1000 block of South Buckeye Street, at Main Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of possession of marijuana and a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 12:04 a.m., police arrested Andrae A. Gillard, 31, 900 block of East Monroe Street, at Jefferson Street and Morningside Drive, on a warrant out of Ohio for failure to appear and a Mississippi warrant for probation violation.
Tuesday, 12:26 a.m., police arrested Timothy Fording, 44, 900 block of West Alto Road, in the 300 block of Park Avenue, on warrants for burglary and theft.
Tuesday, 2:18 a.m., police arrested Duryea Rogers, 26, Fort Wayne, at Ind. 26 and Council Ring Boulevard, on an Allen County warrant for theft and residential entry.
Monday, 12:45 p.m., the theft of a 12-string guitar, a pizza oven, a fog machine, a deep fryer, a video projector, tools and other miscellaneous items valued at approximately $755 was reported from the 1100 block of East Monroe Street.
Monday, 2:52 p.m., the theft of a Kenwood CD player and 200 CDs was reported from a vehicle in the 2300 block of North Washington Street.
Monday, 3:45 p.m., the theft of a 2004 white Dodge 3500 truck valued at $15,000 was reported from the 1200 block of South Jay Street.
Miami County arrests
Monday, 12:30 a.m., police arrested Jeffrey Clegg, 43, 2100 block of North Ind. 19, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated, refusal.
Monday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Travis E. Hill, 25, 200 block of South Cooper Street, Kokomo, on charges of operating while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident and habitual traffic violator.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- Police reports, July 10, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Shepard Jr., 32, 7000 west and 600 North, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for theft.Tuesday, 11:33 a.m., police arrested Robert E. Hunter II, 31, 400 block of West Syca
- Police reports, July 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, police arrested Brett A. Ray, 20, 2700 block of Amberwood Place, on a warrant for a hit-and-run.Thursday, 2:31 a.m., deputies arrested Linda J. Vandergriff, 49, Tipton, at Speedway, 398 Indiana 931, on a warrant for two
- More Police Reports Headlines