Howard County arrests
Sunday, 11:07 p.m., police arrested Michael A. Seekell, 23, 800 block of North Union Street, at Monroe and Washington streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Monday, 7:55 a.m., deputies arrested Ryan Neher, 23, Walton, at Doud Drive and 300 West, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Monday, 9:16 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of theft.
Monday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Cainman Copilapo, 31, Muncie, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 11:40 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female in the 300 block of East Taylor Street, on a charge of truancy.
Monday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested John E. Norris, 30, 900 block of East Mulberry Street, at home, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Monday, 5:20 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Markland Mall, 1114 S. 17th St., on a charge of trespass.
Monday, 7:29 p.m., police arrested two 17-year-old females at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., each on a charge of conversion.
Monday, 10 p.m., police arrested Bradley W. Hill, 31, 1100 block of West Madison Street, at home, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Monday, 11 p.m., police arrested Keyana T. Hamilton, 20, 1000 block of South Buckeye Street, at Main Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of possession of marijuana and a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 12:04 a.m., police arrested Andrae A. Gillard, 31, 900 block of East Monroe Street, at Jefferson Street and Morningside Drive, on a warrant out of Ohio for failure to appear and a Mississippi warrant for probation violation.
Tuesday, 12:26 a.m., police arrested Timothy Fording, 44, 900 block of West Alto Road, in the 300 block of Park Avenue, on warrants for burglary and theft.
Tuesday, 2:18 a.m., police arrested Duryea Rogers, 26, Fort Wayne, at Ind. 26 and Council Ring Boulevard, on an Allen County warrant for theft and residential entry.
Monday, 12:45 p.m., the theft of a 12-string guitar, a pizza oven, a fog machine, a deep fryer, a video projector, tools and other miscellaneous items valued at approximately $755 was reported from the 1100 block of East Monroe Street.
Monday, 2:52 p.m., the theft of a Kenwood CD player and 200 CDs was reported from a vehicle in the 2300 block of North Washington Street.
Monday, 3:45 p.m., the theft of a 2004 white Dodge 3500 truck valued at $15,000 was reported from the 1200 block of South Jay Street.
Miami County arrests
Monday, 12:30 a.m., police arrested Jeffrey Clegg, 43, 2100 block of North Ind. 19, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated, refusal.
Monday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Travis E. Hill, 25, 200 block of South Cooper Street, Kokomo, on charges of operating while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident and habitual traffic violator.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines