Howard County arrests
Sunday, 11:07 p.m., police arrested Michael A. Seekell, 23, 800 block of North Union Street, at Monroe and Washington streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Monday, 7:55 a.m., deputies arrested Ryan Neher, 23, Walton, at Doud Drive and 300 West, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Monday, 9:16 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of theft.
Monday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Cainman Copilapo, 31, Muncie, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 11:40 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female in the 300 block of East Taylor Street, on a charge of truancy.
Monday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested John E. Norris, 30, 900 block of East Mulberry Street, at home, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Monday, 5:20 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Markland Mall, 1114 S. 17th St., on a charge of trespass.
Monday, 7:29 p.m., police arrested two 17-year-old females at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., each on a charge of conversion.
Monday, 10 p.m., police arrested Bradley W. Hill, 31, 1100 block of West Madison Street, at home, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Monday, 11 p.m., police arrested Keyana T. Hamilton, 20, 1000 block of South Buckeye Street, at Main Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of possession of marijuana and a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 12:04 a.m., police arrested Andrae A. Gillard, 31, 900 block of East Monroe Street, at Jefferson Street and Morningside Drive, on a warrant out of Ohio for failure to appear and a Mississippi warrant for probation violation.
Tuesday, 12:26 a.m., police arrested Timothy Fording, 44, 900 block of West Alto Road, in the 300 block of Park Avenue, on warrants for burglary and theft.
Tuesday, 2:18 a.m., police arrested Duryea Rogers, 26, Fort Wayne, at Ind. 26 and Council Ring Boulevard, on an Allen County warrant for theft and residential entry.
Monday, 12:45 p.m., the theft of a 12-string guitar, a pizza oven, a fog machine, a deep fryer, a video projector, tools and other miscellaneous items valued at approximately $755 was reported from the 1100 block of East Monroe Street.
Monday, 2:52 p.m., the theft of a Kenwood CD player and 200 CDs was reported from a vehicle in the 2300 block of North Washington Street.
Monday, 3:45 p.m., the theft of a 2004 white Dodge 3500 truck valued at $15,000 was reported from the 1200 block of South Jay Street.
Miami County arrests
Monday, 12:30 a.m., police arrested Jeffrey Clegg, 43, 2100 block of North Ind. 19, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated, refusal.
Monday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Travis E. Hill, 25, 200 block of South Cooper Street, Kokomo, on charges of operating while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident and habitual traffic violator.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- More Police Reports Headlines