Howard County arrests
Sunday, 11:07 p.m., police arrested Michael A. Seekell, 23, 800 block of North Union Street, at Monroe and Washington streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Monday, 7:55 a.m., deputies arrested Ryan Neher, 23, Walton, at Doud Drive and 300 West, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Monday, 9:16 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of theft.
Monday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Cainman Copilapo, 31, Muncie, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 11:40 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female in the 300 block of East Taylor Street, on a charge of truancy.
Monday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested John E. Norris, 30, 900 block of East Mulberry Street, at home, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Monday, 5:20 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Markland Mall, 1114 S. 17th St., on a charge of trespass.
Monday, 7:29 p.m., police arrested two 17-year-old females at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., each on a charge of conversion.
Monday, 10 p.m., police arrested Bradley W. Hill, 31, 1100 block of West Madison Street, at home, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Monday, 11 p.m., police arrested Keyana T. Hamilton, 20, 1000 block of South Buckeye Street, at Main Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of possession of marijuana and a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 12:04 a.m., police arrested Andrae A. Gillard, 31, 900 block of East Monroe Street, at Jefferson Street and Morningside Drive, on a warrant out of Ohio for failure to appear and a Mississippi warrant for probation violation.
Tuesday, 12:26 a.m., police arrested Timothy Fording, 44, 900 block of West Alto Road, in the 300 block of Park Avenue, on warrants for burglary and theft.
Tuesday, 2:18 a.m., police arrested Duryea Rogers, 26, Fort Wayne, at Ind. 26 and Council Ring Boulevard, on an Allen County warrant for theft and residential entry.
Monday, 12:45 p.m., the theft of a 12-string guitar, a pizza oven, a fog machine, a deep fryer, a video projector, tools and other miscellaneous items valued at approximately $755 was reported from the 1100 block of East Monroe Street.
Monday, 2:52 p.m., the theft of a Kenwood CD player and 200 CDs was reported from a vehicle in the 2300 block of North Washington Street.
Monday, 3:45 p.m., the theft of a 2004 white Dodge 3500 truck valued at $15,000 was reported from the 1200 block of South Jay Street.
Miami County arrests
Monday, 12:30 a.m., police arrested Jeffrey Clegg, 43, 2100 block of North Ind. 19, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated, refusal.
Monday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Travis E. Hill, 25, 200 block of South Cooper Street, Kokomo, on charges of operating while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident and habitual traffic violator.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines