Howard County arrests
Thursday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Dawn Crecelius, 42, Walton, at the Courthouse, on a hold for Grant County.
Thursday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Brian Isenhower, 36, Tipton, at the Howard County jail, on two warrants for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 11:35 a.m., deputies arrested Johnny D. Young, 29, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, noon, police arrested a 14-year-old female at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 12:39 p.m., deputies arrested Cassandra D. Riegle, 28, Frankfort, at the Hamilton County jail, on a warrant for aiding, inducing or causing theft.
Thursday, 5:26 p.m., police arrested John R. Myers, 60, 2900 block of Burton Drive, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on a charge of operating a vehicle while being an habitual traffic violator.
Thursday, 6:40 p.m., deputies arrested Justin C. Knapp, 28, Galveston, in the 100 block of North Sycamore Street, Walton, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:28 p.m., deputies arrested Matthew A. Long, 22, 900 west block of 400 South, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of indecent exposure.
Thursday, 8:16 p.m., police arrested Kodie L. Nottingham, 29, 1200 block of South Main Street, in the 800 block of East Vaile Avenue, on a warrant for dealing in a controlled substance.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- More Police Reports Headlines