Howard County arrests
Thursday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Dawn Crecelius, 42, Walton, at the Courthouse, on a hold for Grant County.
Thursday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Brian Isenhower, 36, Tipton, at the Howard County jail, on two warrants for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 11:35 a.m., deputies arrested Johnny D. Young, 29, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, noon, police arrested a 14-year-old female at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 12:39 p.m., deputies arrested Cassandra D. Riegle, 28, Frankfort, at the Hamilton County jail, on a warrant for aiding, inducing or causing theft.
Thursday, 5:26 p.m., police arrested John R. Myers, 60, 2900 block of Burton Drive, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on a charge of operating a vehicle while being an habitual traffic violator.
Thursday, 6:40 p.m., deputies arrested Justin C. Knapp, 28, Galveston, in the 100 block of North Sycamore Street, Walton, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:28 p.m., deputies arrested Matthew A. Long, 22, 900 west block of 400 South, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of indecent exposure.
Thursday, 8:16 p.m., police arrested Kodie L. Nottingham, 29, 1200 block of South Main Street, in the 800 block of East Vaile Avenue, on a warrant for dealing in a controlled substance.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- More Police Reports Headlines