Wednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon S. Taylor, 23, 800 block of Rainbow Drive, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for a re-entry program violation.
Wednesday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Jamie A. Nussbaum, 35, Greentown, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for re-entry program violation.
Wednesday, 2:55 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher S. Moss, 26, 2600 block of North Washington Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 5:54 p.m., deputies arrested Keith Gaillard, 42, 1500 block of West Superior Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 8 a.m., police arrested Steven E. Delon, 41, and Melissa A. Smith, 47, both of the 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at that residence, each on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 10:22 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male in the 1100 block of West North Street, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Thursday, 10:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Hollingsworth, 25, 2400 block of North Webster Street, at the New Castle Correctional Facility, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:04 p.m., police arrested Vicki Banker, 42, 100 block of South Indiana Street, at that residence, on a warrant for possession of marijuana and conversion.
Thursday, 3:53 p.m., police arrested James M. Lowe, 25, 200 block of West Markland Avenue, at that residence, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 4:04 p.m., police arrested Kristina L. Drake, 37, 400 block of East Superior Street, and Betty S. Bennett, 25, 700 block of South Courtland Avenue, at Drake’s residence, each on a warrant for receiving stolen property and fraud.
Thursday, 5:09 p.m., police arrested Phillip W. Cooper, 31, 1500 block of West Havens Street, at Marsh, 1401 N. Washington St., on charges of theft and public intoxication.
Thursday, 5:42 p.m., police arrested Sabrina A. Wilson, 28, Greentown, at 1700 block of West Walnut Street, on charges of possession of a syringe and possession of a controlled substance.
Thursday, 6:05 p.m., police arrested Taurean Jones, 25, 2100 block of South Lafountain Street, at Taylor and Calumet streets, on two warrants for dealing in cocaine.
Thursday, 6:13 p.m., deputies arrested William C. Tudor, 25, 6200 block of Jeff Court, at Ind. 22 and 400 West, on charges of failure to stop after an accident and two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 7:30 p.m., police arrested Kevin Lanning, 39, 700 block of South Bell Street, at that residence, on a warrant for domestic battery.
Thursday, 9:30 p.m., police arrested Bryant L. Stephens, 40, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:29 p.m., police arrested John C. Abrams, 48, 300 block of West Mulberry Street, at St. Joseph Hospital, 1907 W. Sycamore St., on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 10:31 p.m., police arrested Dana L. Rosa, 50, 200 block of North Market Street, in the 500 block of East Sycamore Street, on a charge of trespass.
Thursday, 10:41 p.m., police arrested Julie Comp, 43, 3800 block of Candy Lane, at Marsh, 208 E. Southway Blvd., on a charge of theft.
Thursday, 11:18 p.m., deputies arrested Edward Partlow, 36, 600 block of South Wabash Avenue, in the 3600 block of West Sycamore Street, on two warrants for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 11:36 p.m., police arrested Justin Hinni, 22, 1900 block of West Madison Street, at that residence, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and battery.
Friday, 12:41 a.m., police arrested Ralph E. Jackson, 29, 100 block of South Indiana Street, at that residence, on a warrant for dealing in a controlled substance.
Friday, 3:02 a.m., police arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 39, 2500 block of North Bell Street, at that residence, on charges of resisting law enforcement and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Friday, 3:20 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 700 block of South Buckeye Street, on a charge of intimidation.
Thursday, 9:10 a.m., the theft of a Springfield 9mm handgun, a backpack, a binder and a wallet valued at $1,210 was reported from Jackson Morrow Park, 4200 S. Park Road.
Tuesday, 8:18 p.m., state police arrested Bryan A. Barton, 23, 35000 block of Altus Court, Peru, on a warrant for receiving stolen property.
Wednesday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Mallory R. King, 26, 3200 block of Schilling Street, Peru, on a warrant for theft.
Wednesday, 12:05 p.m., deputies arrested Dreama R. Killebrew, 21, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Wednesday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Erica L. Jackson, 38, Fort Wayne, on a warrant for six counts of check deception.
Wednesday, 1:30 p.m., state police arrested Kaylee M. Jannett, 19, Wayne, Mich., on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Wednesday, 7:58 p.m., police arrested Jonathon K. Albin Jr., 32, 600 block of East 5th Street, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Wednesday, 10:34 p.m., state police arrested Terry L. Southerton Jr., 400 block of West 6th Street, Peru, on charges of possession of precursors, visiting a common nuisance and a failure to appear warrant.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- More Police Reports Headlines