Wednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon S. Taylor, 23, 800 block of Rainbow Drive, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for a re-entry program violation.
Wednesday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Jamie A. Nussbaum, 35, Greentown, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for re-entry program violation.
Wednesday, 2:55 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher S. Moss, 26, 2600 block of North Washington Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 5:54 p.m., deputies arrested Keith Gaillard, 42, 1500 block of West Superior Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 8 a.m., police arrested Steven E. Delon, 41, and Melissa A. Smith, 47, both of the 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at that residence, each on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 10:22 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male in the 1100 block of West North Street, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Thursday, 10:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Hollingsworth, 25, 2400 block of North Webster Street, at the New Castle Correctional Facility, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:04 p.m., police arrested Vicki Banker, 42, 100 block of South Indiana Street, at that residence, on a warrant for possession of marijuana and conversion.
Thursday, 3:53 p.m., police arrested James M. Lowe, 25, 200 block of West Markland Avenue, at that residence, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 4:04 p.m., police arrested Kristina L. Drake, 37, 400 block of East Superior Street, and Betty S. Bennett, 25, 700 block of South Courtland Avenue, at Drake’s residence, each on a warrant for receiving stolen property and fraud.
Thursday, 5:09 p.m., police arrested Phillip W. Cooper, 31, 1500 block of West Havens Street, at Marsh, 1401 N. Washington St., on charges of theft and public intoxication.
Thursday, 5:42 p.m., police arrested Sabrina A. Wilson, 28, Greentown, at 1700 block of West Walnut Street, on charges of possession of a syringe and possession of a controlled substance.
Thursday, 6:05 p.m., police arrested Taurean Jones, 25, 2100 block of South Lafountain Street, at Taylor and Calumet streets, on two warrants for dealing in cocaine.
Thursday, 6:13 p.m., deputies arrested William C. Tudor, 25, 6200 block of Jeff Court, at Ind. 22 and 400 West, on charges of failure to stop after an accident and two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 7:30 p.m., police arrested Kevin Lanning, 39, 700 block of South Bell Street, at that residence, on a warrant for domestic battery.
Thursday, 9:30 p.m., police arrested Bryant L. Stephens, 40, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:29 p.m., police arrested John C. Abrams, 48, 300 block of West Mulberry Street, at St. Joseph Hospital, 1907 W. Sycamore St., on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 10:31 p.m., police arrested Dana L. Rosa, 50, 200 block of North Market Street, in the 500 block of East Sycamore Street, on a charge of trespass.
Thursday, 10:41 p.m., police arrested Julie Comp, 43, 3800 block of Candy Lane, at Marsh, 208 E. Southway Blvd., on a charge of theft.
Thursday, 11:18 p.m., deputies arrested Edward Partlow, 36, 600 block of South Wabash Avenue, in the 3600 block of West Sycamore Street, on two warrants for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 11:36 p.m., police arrested Justin Hinni, 22, 1900 block of West Madison Street, at that residence, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and battery.
Friday, 12:41 a.m., police arrested Ralph E. Jackson, 29, 100 block of South Indiana Street, at that residence, on a warrant for dealing in a controlled substance.
Friday, 3:02 a.m., police arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 39, 2500 block of North Bell Street, at that residence, on charges of resisting law enforcement and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Friday, 3:20 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 700 block of South Buckeye Street, on a charge of intimidation.
Thursday, 9:10 a.m., the theft of a Springfield 9mm handgun, a backpack, a binder and a wallet valued at $1,210 was reported from Jackson Morrow Park, 4200 S. Park Road.
Tuesday, 8:18 p.m., state police arrested Bryan A. Barton, 23, 35000 block of Altus Court, Peru, on a warrant for receiving stolen property.
Wednesday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Mallory R. King, 26, 3200 block of Schilling Street, Peru, on a warrant for theft.
Wednesday, 12:05 p.m., deputies arrested Dreama R. Killebrew, 21, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Wednesday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Erica L. Jackson, 38, Fort Wayne, on a warrant for six counts of check deception.
Wednesday, 1:30 p.m., state police arrested Kaylee M. Jannett, 19, Wayne, Mich., on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Wednesday, 7:58 p.m., police arrested Jonathon K. Albin Jr., 32, 600 block of East 5th Street, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Wednesday, 10:34 p.m., state police arrested Terry L. Southerton Jr., 400 block of West 6th Street, Peru, on charges of possession of precursors, visiting a common nuisance and a failure to appear warrant.
- Police Reports
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- Police reports, Aug. 6, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Clyde A. Kiger, 43, Denver, Colorado, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Monday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Spencer, 29, Galveston, at the Miami Correcti
- More Police Reports Headlines