Tuesday, 9:22 a.m., deputies arrested Carl E. Blassingame Jr., 30, 500 block of South Union Street, at 120 E. Mulberry St., on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male in the 700 block of South Union Street, on a charge of truancy.
Tuesday, 2:15 p.m., deputies arrested James S. Winner, 22, 1800 block of North Washington Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Cecilia Middleton, 29, 400 block of North Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 4:03 p.m., police arrested Giamone A. Locke, 29, 1400 block of North Lafountain Street, in the 1300 block of South Reed Road, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Tuesday, 4:05 p.m., deputies arrested Dylan Piker, 20, 300 block of West Morgan Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 4:26 p.m., police arrested Randall E. Gascho, 44, 1300 block of South Plate Street, at that residence, on charges of battery, intimidation and residential entry.
Tuesday, 5:39 p.m., police arrested James R. Catlett, 59, 1400 block of North Jay Street, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 8:40 p.m., police arrested Wesley Caine, 21, 600 block of Elk Drive, at Lafountain and Rebecca streets, on a warrant for battery.
Tuesday, 10:15 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 31, 1000 block of East Fisher Street, in the 1200 block of East Gano Street, on a warrant for mischief.
Tuesday, 11:21 p.m., police arrested Terris Warwick, 42, 800 block of East North Street, at that residence, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana with intent to deal.
Tuesday, 11:40 p.m., police arrested Talik R. Woodard, 40, 700 block of East Monroe Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 11:45 p.m., deputies arrested Robert K. Pope, 47, 2500 block of Hazelnut Lane, at Markland Avenue and U.S. 31, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 12:58 a.m., deputies arrested Dashawn L. Davis, 38, Peru, at 535 W. Alto Road, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Ramiro Murillo, 52, Acworth, Ga., at the Howard County jail, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Wednesday, 1:19 a.m., police arrested Wojciech Samborski, 35, 1000 block of Live Oak Court, in the 1900 block of West Sycamore Street, on charges of public intoxication and resisting law enforcement.
Wednesday, 2 a.m., police arrested Christopher Moss, 26, 400 block of West Taylor Street, at that residence, on charges of maintaining a common nuisance and conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine.
Wednesday, 2:32 a.m., police arrested Ralph E. Jackson, 29, 100 block of South Indiana Street, at Plate Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Tuesday, 3:12 p.m., the theft of a Toshiba laptop computer and a spare apartment key was reported from the 300 block of West Walnut Street.
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- More Police Reports Headlines