Tuesday, 9:22 a.m., deputies arrested Carl E. Blassingame Jr., 30, 500 block of South Union Street, at 120 E. Mulberry St., on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male in the 700 block of South Union Street, on a charge of truancy.
Tuesday, 2:15 p.m., deputies arrested James S. Winner, 22, 1800 block of North Washington Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Cecilia Middleton, 29, 400 block of North Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 4:03 p.m., police arrested Giamone A. Locke, 29, 1400 block of North Lafountain Street, in the 1300 block of South Reed Road, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Tuesday, 4:05 p.m., deputies arrested Dylan Piker, 20, 300 block of West Morgan Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 4:26 p.m., police arrested Randall E. Gascho, 44, 1300 block of South Plate Street, at that residence, on charges of battery, intimidation and residential entry.
Tuesday, 5:39 p.m., police arrested James R. Catlett, 59, 1400 block of North Jay Street, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 8:40 p.m., police arrested Wesley Caine, 21, 600 block of Elk Drive, at Lafountain and Rebecca streets, on a warrant for battery.
Tuesday, 10:15 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 31, 1000 block of East Fisher Street, in the 1200 block of East Gano Street, on a warrant for mischief.
Tuesday, 11:21 p.m., police arrested Terris Warwick, 42, 800 block of East North Street, at that residence, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana with intent to deal.
Tuesday, 11:40 p.m., police arrested Talik R. Woodard, 40, 700 block of East Monroe Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 11:45 p.m., deputies arrested Robert K. Pope, 47, 2500 block of Hazelnut Lane, at Markland Avenue and U.S. 31, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 12:58 a.m., deputies arrested Dashawn L. Davis, 38, Peru, at 535 W. Alto Road, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Ramiro Murillo, 52, Acworth, Ga., at the Howard County jail, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Wednesday, 1:19 a.m., police arrested Wojciech Samborski, 35, 1000 block of Live Oak Court, in the 1900 block of West Sycamore Street, on charges of public intoxication and resisting law enforcement.
Wednesday, 2 a.m., police arrested Christopher Moss, 26, 400 block of West Taylor Street, at that residence, on charges of maintaining a common nuisance and conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine.
Wednesday, 2:32 a.m., police arrested Ralph E. Jackson, 29, 100 block of South Indiana Street, at Plate Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Tuesday, 3:12 p.m., the theft of a Toshiba laptop computer and a spare apartment key was reported from the 300 block of West Walnut Street.
- Police Reports
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Monday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested Cory A. Fagel, 23, 200 block of North Cooper Street, Russiaville, at the Howard County Courthouse on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Emery, 55
- Police reports, April 22, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brian H. George, 26, Lufkin, Texas, at the Angelina County Jail in Texas, on a petition to revoke. Thursday, 9:18 a.m., deputies arrested Nicholas J. Evans, 31, 2900 block of Whitehouse Dr
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- More Police Reports Headlines