Monday, 8:17 p.m., deputies arrested Arthur W. White, 65, Bunker Hill, at the Howard/Miami county line, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 9:11 p.m., deputies arrested Victoria R. Castillo, 21, Bunker Hill, at the Howard/Miami county line, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Tuesday, 10:23 a.m., deputies arrested Amanda J. Hahn, 33, 1500 block of North Leeds Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of non-compliance with in-home detention.
Tuesday, 10:35 a.m., deputies arrested Caleb R. Cole, 21, 900 block of South Buckeye Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for a felony burglary charge.
Tuesday, 10:54 a.m., deputies arrested Ty L. Willis, 36, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Tuesday, 10:57 a.m., deputies arrested James M. Brewer, 43, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 11:11 a.m., police arrested Todd Lanning, 30, 4900 block of Arrowhead Boulevard, in the 4000 block of South Lafountain Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 11:40 a.m., deputies arrested Derek Richie, 22, 2600 block of North Washington Street, at the Carroll County Jail, on a warrant for a felony theft charge, and on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Tuesday, 2:05 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Dunn, 21, 1100 block of East Mulberry Street, at home, on a warrant charge of non-compliance.
Tuesday, 3:15 p.m., police arrested Vincent T. Smith Jr., 27, 8800 block of East 100 North, Greentown, at Park and Alto roads.
Tuesday, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Orlandis M. Brown, 47, 600 block of East Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 5:49 p.m., police arrested Justin O. Payne, 22, Indianapolis, in the 800 block of St. Joseph Drive, on a felony charge of armed robbery, and charges of driving while suspended and marijuana possession.
Tuesday, 5:56 p.m., police arrested Jordan S. Ferguson, 20, 700 block of North Wabash Avenue, in the 900 block of East Broadway, on charges of resisting law enforcement and on two warrant charges of failure to appear.
Tuesday, 8 p.m., deputies arrested Christina M. Bott, 30, Flora, in the 1900 block of South Plate Street, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 8:01 p.m., deputies arrested Kylie J. Goode, 25, 1400 block of Tedlee Drive, in the 1900 block of South Plate Street, on a charge of assisting a criminal.
Tuesday, 8:45 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male, in the 100 block of Buckworth Drive, on a mischief charge.
Tuesday, 11:47 p.m., police arrested Guadalupe McGuire, 35, 1100 block of West Jefferson Street, in the 800 block of East Hoffer Street, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Wednesday, 1:40 a.m., police arrested Garrett A. Troutt, 20, 3000 block of Crooked Stick Drive, at Jackson Morrow Park, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 1:59 a.m., state police arrested Dru E. Donovan, 19, 600 block of South Main Street, at U.S. 31 and Lincoln Road, on an illegal consumption charge.
Wednesday, 2:05 a.m., police arrested Terrence Harris, 20, 600 block of Bradford Drive, at home, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Wednesday, 3:38 a.m., police arrested Brandon E. Strunk, 26, 3000 block of Congress Drive, in the 500 block of East Alto Road, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated.
Wednesday, 3:49 a.m., police arrested James W. Gifford III, 20, 1500 block of West Sycamore Street, in the 200 block of Elliott Court, on a felony intimidation charge, and on charges of resisting law enforcement, public intoxication and mischief.
Wednesday, 4:42 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male, in the 600 block of Southlea Drive, on an illegal consumption charge.
Wednesday, 8:33 a.m., police arrested Richard S. Riffel, 44, 600 block of South Bell Street, at home, on felony charges of domestic battery and intimidation.
Wednesday, 3:10 p.m., deputies arrested Christine M. Sliter, 35, 3900 block of South 1100 East, Greentown, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Wednesday, 6:21 p.m., police arrested a 9-year-old male, in the 2800 block of Heritage Drive, on a battery charge.
Wednesday, 7:26 p.m., deputies arrested Aundria L. Stout, 36, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 7:53 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female and a 12-year-old female, at Wal-Mart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on conversion charges.
Thursday, 1:35 a.m., police arrested Russell Coppage, 33, 800 block of West Jackson Street, at McCann and Walnut streets, on a marijuana possession charge.
Thursday, 3 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old female, in the 800 block of East Hoffer Street, on charges of illegal consumption of alcohol and failure to appear.
Tuesday, 7:59 a.m., a trailer was reported stolen from a work site in the 10200 block of East 150 South.
Tuesday, 9:53 a.m., a purse and contents was reported stolen in the 2600 block of North Ohio Street.
Tuesday, 12:10 p.m., a Craftsman lawnmower was reported stolen from the 1000 block of West Taylor Street.
Tuesday, 6:54 p.m., a boat was reported stolen from the 3900 block of West 250 South.
Tuesday, 7:05 p.m., miscellaneous items were reported stolen from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Tuesday, 7:30 p.m., a 21-speed bicycle was reported stolen from the 400 block of East Ricketts Street.
Tuesday, 11:39 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 1800 block of North Washington Street.
Wednesday, 9:53 a.m., a theft of an iPhone was reported at the Kokomo YMCA, 200 N. Union St.
Wednesday, 12:30 p.m., a theft of a Boost Mobile cell phone was reported at the McKinley School, 1717 W. Carter St.
Wednesday, 2:14 p.m., a theft of jewelry valued at $4,100 was reported in the 1300 block of Cadillac Drive West.
Wednesday, 3:54 p.m., a theft of items from a storage unit in the 1800 block of West Defenbaugh Street was reported.
Wednesday, 4:21 p.m., a theft was reported in the 1700 block of Bramoor Drive.
Wednesday, 4:30 p.m., a theft of ceramic planters from the 100 block of South Western Avenue was reported.
Thursday, 1:08 a.m., a theft of an iPhone was reported in the 800 block of James Drive.
Monday, 2:25 p.m., deputies arrested Travas A. Smith, 2800 block of West Sycamore Street, Kokomo, on a violation of parole warrant.
Tuesday, 2:10 a.m., police arrested Jon D. Ingleman, 34, Fort Wayne, on a charge of public intoxication.
Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Santana R. Kindle, 26, 1700 block of North Purdum Street, Kokomo, on a violation of parole warrant.
Tuesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Robert N. Stoner Jr., 34, Marion, on a violation of parole warrant.
Tuesday, 2:35 p.m., deputies arrested Linda Hamilton, 27, Terre Haute, on a violation of parole warrant.
Wednesday, 4:30 a.m., state police arrested Dwayne K. Talbert, 24, 1700 block of South Lincoln Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated refusal.
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines