Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 9:04 a.m., deputies arrested Kendra McKinney, 36, 800 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Suzanne Nix, 27, Pendleton, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for possession of meth.
Wednesday, 9:48 p.m., deputies arrested Jacob Seamster, 19, 5300 north block of 50 East, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for theft.
Wednesday, 10:02 p.m., deputies arrested Sherri L. Smith, 31, Forest, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 8:25 a.m., deputies arrested Melvin E. Oaks, 28, 700 block of Elk Drive, at the Howard County jail, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:30 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 11:41 a.m., deputies arrested Bobby Avery, 26, 400 block of Chip Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested James T. Shelley Jr., 32, 800 block of North Ohio Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for possession of meth and possession of a precursor.
Thursday, 1:24 p.m., police arrested Michael Gonzales, 23, 400 block of North Market Street, at City Hall, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Angela Trusty, 41, 1000 block of South McCann Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for theft.
Thursday, 3:45 p.m., deputies arrested Kenneth Bradburn, 30, 12000 south block of 00 East-West, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 3:46 p.m., deputies arrested Dustin L. Prater, 26, Flora, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 4:21 p.m., police arrested Karra A. Roark, 20, 1400 block of East Monroe Street, at Leeds and Monroe streets, on a charge of never obtaining a driver’s license.
Thursday, 5:22 p.m., deputies arrested Krista Vanwinkle, 23, 1000 block of South Elizabeth Street, at that residence, on a warrant for robbery.
Thursday, 7:40 p.m., police arrested Samantha J. Fleming, 34, 2200 block of North Main Street, at that residence, on a warrant for obstruction of justice.
Thursday, 8:34 p.m., police arrested Brett T. Sears, 42, 1800 block of South Armstrong Street, at Taylor and Purdum streets, on charges of possession of meth, possession of marijuana and a warrant for dealing in meth.
Thursday, 9:21 p.m., police arrested Richard L. Guge, 25, 400 block of North Market Street, in the 300 block of East Carter Street, on charges of domestic battery, confinement and invasion of privacy.
Friday, 1:56 a.m., police arrested Zachary W. Woodard, 23, Sharpsville, on 100 North near 1000 East, on a warrant for dealing in a controlled substance.
Friday, 2:21 a.m., police arrested Kenneth T. Thatcher, 43, 1700 block of North Delphos Street, at Jay and Harrison streets, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tipton County arrests
Thursday, 3:40 p.m., deputies arrested April D. Neeley, 33, 200 block of Cantebury Court, Tipton, on charges of forgery and identity theft.
Friday, 10:33 a.m., police arrested Lorie S. Juday, 42, 200 west block of 1400 North, Alexandria, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- More Police Reports Headlines