Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 9:04 a.m., deputies arrested Kendra McKinney, 36, 800 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Suzanne Nix, 27, Pendleton, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for possession of meth.
Wednesday, 9:48 p.m., deputies arrested Jacob Seamster, 19, 5300 north block of 50 East, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for theft.
Wednesday, 10:02 p.m., deputies arrested Sherri L. Smith, 31, Forest, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 8:25 a.m., deputies arrested Melvin E. Oaks, 28, 700 block of Elk Drive, at the Howard County jail, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:30 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 11:41 a.m., deputies arrested Bobby Avery, 26, 400 block of Chip Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested James T. Shelley Jr., 32, 800 block of North Ohio Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for possession of meth and possession of a precursor.
Thursday, 1:24 p.m., police arrested Michael Gonzales, 23, 400 block of North Market Street, at City Hall, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Angela Trusty, 41, 1000 block of South McCann Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for theft.
Thursday, 3:45 p.m., deputies arrested Kenneth Bradburn, 30, 12000 south block of 00 East-West, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 3:46 p.m., deputies arrested Dustin L. Prater, 26, Flora, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 4:21 p.m., police arrested Karra A. Roark, 20, 1400 block of East Monroe Street, at Leeds and Monroe streets, on a charge of never obtaining a driver’s license.
Thursday, 5:22 p.m., deputies arrested Krista Vanwinkle, 23, 1000 block of South Elizabeth Street, at that residence, on a warrant for robbery.
Thursday, 7:40 p.m., police arrested Samantha J. Fleming, 34, 2200 block of North Main Street, at that residence, on a warrant for obstruction of justice.
Thursday, 8:34 p.m., police arrested Brett T. Sears, 42, 1800 block of South Armstrong Street, at Taylor and Purdum streets, on charges of possession of meth, possession of marijuana and a warrant for dealing in meth.
Thursday, 9:21 p.m., police arrested Richard L. Guge, 25, 400 block of North Market Street, in the 300 block of East Carter Street, on charges of domestic battery, confinement and invasion of privacy.
Friday, 1:56 a.m., police arrested Zachary W. Woodard, 23, Sharpsville, on 100 North near 1000 East, on a warrant for dealing in a controlled substance.
Friday, 2:21 a.m., police arrested Kenneth T. Thatcher, 43, 1700 block of North Delphos Street, at Jay and Harrison streets, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tipton County arrests
Thursday, 3:40 p.m., deputies arrested April D. Neeley, 33, 200 block of Cantebury Court, Tipton, on charges of forgery and identity theft.
Friday, 10:33 a.m., police arrested Lorie S. Juday, 42, 200 west block of 1400 North, Alexandria, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- Police reports, April 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:12 p.m., deputies arrested Frank Stanbaugh, 30, Peru, at the Cassville Market, on a warrant for residential entry and mischief. Tuesday, 9:19 p.m., police arrested Luke R. Gentry, 20, 400 block of South Washington Str
- More Police Reports Headlines