Thursday, 2:57 a.m., state police arrested Mark D. Slack, 29, Peru, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Thursday, 10:45 a.m., deputies arrested Vashti Dillon, 34, 1700 block of South Lafountain Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 2:58 p.m., deputies arrested Cody S. Johnson, 21, 600 block of Holly Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for theft; receiving stolen property.
Thursday, 3:43 p.m., deputies arrested a 14-year-old male at the Kokomo Police Department on a charge of disobedience.
Thursday, 6:47 p.m., deputies arrested Larry J. Fording, 44, 1600 block of South Indiana Street, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 9:05 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Sharp, 42, 1400 block of Styer Avenue, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:55 p.m., deputies arrested Cory Fagel, 22, Sharpville, at 396 S. 00 East-West, on a warrant for driving while suspended.
Friday, 12:32 a.m., police arrested Jill A. White, 33, 5400 block of Council Ring Boulevard, at that residence, on charges of possession of cocaine in excess of 3 grams within 1,000 feet of a school and maintaining a common nuisance. Police also arrested Stevie White Sr., 40, same address, on charges of possession of cocaine and dealing cocaine within 1,000 feet of a school and resisting law enforcement.
Friday, 1:43 a.m., police arrested Samuel R. Gibbs, 21, 800 block of South Buckeye Street, and Randy Craig, 43, 700 block of South Courtland Avenue, at Monroe and LaFountain streets, on charges of possession of an illegal drug lab and possession of meth. Police also arrested Charles D. Lester, 30, 1200 block of East Taylor Street, on a charge so possession of an illegal drug lab.
Friday, 3:22 a.m., deputies arrested Taylor B. Hite, 20, at Albright and Center roads, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Friday, 4:27 a.m., police arrested Kyle A. Ray, 24, 1000 block of Waubesa Court, in the 800 block of South Buckeye Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 8:15 a.m., the theft of a .380-caliber Taurus handgun valued at $500 was reported from the 1700 block of South Webster Street.
Thursday, 11:08 a.m., the theft of miscellaneous jewelry and coins valued at $1,700 was reported from the 300 block of Whickersham Drive West.
Thursday, 2:30 p.m., the theft of clothing, glasses and perfume valued at $184.20 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Blvd.
Thursday, 3:24 p.m., the theft of a purse and contents valued at $200 was reported from McDonald’s, 2331 W. Sycamore St.
Friday, 4:59 a.m., the theft of a small safe, an HP computer and a digital camera valued at $385 was reported from the 1200 block of South Belvedere Drive.
Saturday 4:20 a.m., deputies arrested Adam A. Scheblo, 19, Indianapolis, on charges of possession of stolen property and possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 5:09 a.m., deputies arrested Kennan L. Davis, 21, Indianapolis, on charges of intimidation, pointing a firearm, theft and possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 5:20 a.m., deputies arrested Charles F. Ash, 19, Indianapolis, on a charge of aiding, inducing or causing theft.
Saturday, 9:37 a.m., police arrested Kayla Morris, 24, 200 block of West 10th Street, for a probation violation and failure to appear.
Sunday, 12:55 p.m., police arrested Jerry L. Messer, 19, 200 block of West 2nd Street, on charges of dealing in a Schedule III controlled substance, possession of a Schedule III controlled substance, resisting law enforcement and intimidation.
Monday, 9:10 p.m., deputies arrested Mellissa J. Holler, 27, 100 block of Astrup Drive, on charges of neglect of a dependent and maintaining a common nuisance.
Monday, 9:30 p.m., deputies arrested Steven C. Pierce, 38, 100 block of Astrup Drive, on charges of neglect of a dependent, maintaining a common nuisance and possession of marijuana.
Tuesday, 1:27 a.m., police arrested Joshua W. Ellis, 22, Logansport, on charges of resisting law enforcement, public intoxication, disorderly conduct and battery on a law enforcement officer.
Thursday, 1:55 a.m., police arrested Gary A. Clegg, 22, 200 block of West 7th St., on charges of resisting law enforcement, disorderly conduct and public intoxication.
Thursday, 5:12 a.m., police arrested Jason A. Seller, 24, 200 block of South Broadway, on a charge of operating a vehicle without intoxicated.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- More Police Reports Headlines