Thursday, 2:57 a.m., state police arrested Mark D. Slack, 29, Peru, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Thursday, 10:45 a.m., deputies arrested Vashti Dillon, 34, 1700 block of South Lafountain Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 2:58 p.m., deputies arrested Cody S. Johnson, 21, 600 block of Holly Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for theft; receiving stolen property.
Thursday, 3:43 p.m., deputies arrested a 14-year-old male at the Kokomo Police Department on a charge of disobedience.
Thursday, 6:47 p.m., deputies arrested Larry J. Fording, 44, 1600 block of South Indiana Street, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 9:05 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Sharp, 42, 1400 block of Styer Avenue, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:55 p.m., deputies arrested Cory Fagel, 22, Sharpville, at 396 S. 00 East-West, on a warrant for driving while suspended.
Friday, 12:32 a.m., police arrested Jill A. White, 33, 5400 block of Council Ring Boulevard, at that residence, on charges of possession of cocaine in excess of 3 grams within 1,000 feet of a school and maintaining a common nuisance. Police also arrested Stevie White Sr., 40, same address, on charges of possession of cocaine and dealing cocaine within 1,000 feet of a school and resisting law enforcement.
Friday, 1:43 a.m., police arrested Samuel R. Gibbs, 21, 800 block of South Buckeye Street, and Randy Craig, 43, 700 block of South Courtland Avenue, at Monroe and LaFountain streets, on charges of possession of an illegal drug lab and possession of meth. Police also arrested Charles D. Lester, 30, 1200 block of East Taylor Street, on a charge so possession of an illegal drug lab.
Friday, 3:22 a.m., deputies arrested Taylor B. Hite, 20, at Albright and Center roads, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Friday, 4:27 a.m., police arrested Kyle A. Ray, 24, 1000 block of Waubesa Court, in the 800 block of South Buckeye Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 8:15 a.m., the theft of a .380-caliber Taurus handgun valued at $500 was reported from the 1700 block of South Webster Street.
Thursday, 11:08 a.m., the theft of miscellaneous jewelry and coins valued at $1,700 was reported from the 300 block of Whickersham Drive West.
Thursday, 2:30 p.m., the theft of clothing, glasses and perfume valued at $184.20 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Blvd.
Thursday, 3:24 p.m., the theft of a purse and contents valued at $200 was reported from McDonald’s, 2331 W. Sycamore St.
Friday, 4:59 a.m., the theft of a small safe, an HP computer and a digital camera valued at $385 was reported from the 1200 block of South Belvedere Drive.
Saturday 4:20 a.m., deputies arrested Adam A. Scheblo, 19, Indianapolis, on charges of possession of stolen property and possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 5:09 a.m., deputies arrested Kennan L. Davis, 21, Indianapolis, on charges of intimidation, pointing a firearm, theft and possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 5:20 a.m., deputies arrested Charles F. Ash, 19, Indianapolis, on a charge of aiding, inducing or causing theft.
Saturday, 9:37 a.m., police arrested Kayla Morris, 24, 200 block of West 10th Street, for a probation violation and failure to appear.
Sunday, 12:55 p.m., police arrested Jerry L. Messer, 19, 200 block of West 2nd Street, on charges of dealing in a Schedule III controlled substance, possession of a Schedule III controlled substance, resisting law enforcement and intimidation.
Monday, 9:10 p.m., deputies arrested Mellissa J. Holler, 27, 100 block of Astrup Drive, on charges of neglect of a dependent and maintaining a common nuisance.
Monday, 9:30 p.m., deputies arrested Steven C. Pierce, 38, 100 block of Astrup Drive, on charges of neglect of a dependent, maintaining a common nuisance and possession of marijuana.
Tuesday, 1:27 a.m., police arrested Joshua W. Ellis, 22, Logansport, on charges of resisting law enforcement, public intoxication, disorderly conduct and battery on a law enforcement officer.
Thursday, 1:55 a.m., police arrested Gary A. Clegg, 22, 200 block of West 7th St., on charges of resisting law enforcement, disorderly conduct and public intoxication.
Thursday, 5:12 a.m., police arrested Jason A. Seller, 24, 200 block of South Broadway, on a charge of operating a vehicle without intoxicated.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- More Police Reports Headlines