Thursday, 2:57 a.m., state police arrested Mark D. Slack, 29, Peru, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Thursday, 10:45 a.m., deputies arrested Vashti Dillon, 34, 1700 block of South Lafountain Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 2:58 p.m., deputies arrested Cody S. Johnson, 21, 600 block of Holly Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for theft; receiving stolen property.
Thursday, 3:43 p.m., deputies arrested a 14-year-old male at the Kokomo Police Department on a charge of disobedience.
Thursday, 6:47 p.m., deputies arrested Larry J. Fording, 44, 1600 block of South Indiana Street, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 9:05 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Sharp, 42, 1400 block of Styer Avenue, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:55 p.m., deputies arrested Cory Fagel, 22, Sharpville, at 396 S. 00 East-West, on a warrant for driving while suspended.
Friday, 12:32 a.m., police arrested Jill A. White, 33, 5400 block of Council Ring Boulevard, at that residence, on charges of possession of cocaine in excess of 3 grams within 1,000 feet of a school and maintaining a common nuisance. Police also arrested Stevie White Sr., 40, same address, on charges of possession of cocaine and dealing cocaine within 1,000 feet of a school and resisting law enforcement.
Friday, 1:43 a.m., police arrested Samuel R. Gibbs, 21, 800 block of South Buckeye Street, and Randy Craig, 43, 700 block of South Courtland Avenue, at Monroe and LaFountain streets, on charges of possession of an illegal drug lab and possession of meth. Police also arrested Charles D. Lester, 30, 1200 block of East Taylor Street, on a charge so possession of an illegal drug lab.
Friday, 3:22 a.m., deputies arrested Taylor B. Hite, 20, at Albright and Center roads, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Friday, 4:27 a.m., police arrested Kyle A. Ray, 24, 1000 block of Waubesa Court, in the 800 block of South Buckeye Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 8:15 a.m., the theft of a .380-caliber Taurus handgun valued at $500 was reported from the 1700 block of South Webster Street.
Thursday, 11:08 a.m., the theft of miscellaneous jewelry and coins valued at $1,700 was reported from the 300 block of Whickersham Drive West.
Thursday, 2:30 p.m., the theft of clothing, glasses and perfume valued at $184.20 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Blvd.
Thursday, 3:24 p.m., the theft of a purse and contents valued at $200 was reported from McDonald’s, 2331 W. Sycamore St.
Friday, 4:59 a.m., the theft of a small safe, an HP computer and a digital camera valued at $385 was reported from the 1200 block of South Belvedere Drive.
Saturday 4:20 a.m., deputies arrested Adam A. Scheblo, 19, Indianapolis, on charges of possession of stolen property and possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 5:09 a.m., deputies arrested Kennan L. Davis, 21, Indianapolis, on charges of intimidation, pointing a firearm, theft and possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 5:20 a.m., deputies arrested Charles F. Ash, 19, Indianapolis, on a charge of aiding, inducing or causing theft.
Saturday, 9:37 a.m., police arrested Kayla Morris, 24, 200 block of West 10th Street, for a probation violation and failure to appear.
Sunday, 12:55 p.m., police arrested Jerry L. Messer, 19, 200 block of West 2nd Street, on charges of dealing in a Schedule III controlled substance, possession of a Schedule III controlled substance, resisting law enforcement and intimidation.
Monday, 9:10 p.m., deputies arrested Mellissa J. Holler, 27, 100 block of Astrup Drive, on charges of neglect of a dependent and maintaining a common nuisance.
Monday, 9:30 p.m., deputies arrested Steven C. Pierce, 38, 100 block of Astrup Drive, on charges of neglect of a dependent, maintaining a common nuisance and possession of marijuana.
Tuesday, 1:27 a.m., police arrested Joshua W. Ellis, 22, Logansport, on charges of resisting law enforcement, public intoxication, disorderly conduct and battery on a law enforcement officer.
Thursday, 1:55 a.m., police arrested Gary A. Clegg, 22, 200 block of West 7th St., on charges of resisting law enforcement, disorderly conduct and public intoxication.
Thursday, 5:12 a.m., police arrested Jason A. Seller, 24, 200 block of South Broadway, on a charge of operating a vehicle without intoxicated.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- Police reports, April 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:12 p.m., deputies arrested Frank Stanbaugh, 30, Peru, at the Cassville Market, on a warrant for residential entry and mischief. Tuesday, 9:19 p.m., police arrested Luke R. Gentry, 20, 400 block of South Washington Str
- More Police Reports Headlines