Four arrested in drug raid
Kokomo police took four individuals into custody during a raid on a north side house Monday afternoon.
Investigators arrested all four at the same residence, in the 1400 block of North Waugh Street.
In custody are:
• David W. Parr, 43, 400 block of Morningside Drive, on felony burglary and residential entry charges, and on a trespass charge.
• Suzanne A. Nix, 27, Pendleton, on felony charges of burglary, residential entry and possession of a syringe.
• Nicole M. Cooper, 26, 700 block of West Virginia Avenue, on felony charges of burglary, residential entry and possession of a syringe.
• Joey Snyder, 24, Kokomo, on a warrant charge of failure to appear, and on felony charges of burglary, residential entry and possession of a syringe.
Howard County arrests
Sunday, 11:01 p.m., police arrested Russell Coppage IV, 32, 800 block of West Jackson Street, in the 3700 block of South Reed Road, on a petition to revoke.
Monday, 12:49 a.m., deputies arrested Stephon M. Brockington, 20, Anderson, at Markland Avenue and 17th Street, on charges of false informing and operator never licensed.
Monday, 1:07 a.m., police arrested Justin L. Cox, 18, 400 block of North Bell Street, at Bell and Taylor streets, on a marijuana possession charge.
Monday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Demetri R. Cosley, 30, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at the Howard County Jail, on felony warrant charges of domestic battery and strangulation.
Monday, 12:30 p.m., deputies arrested Samantha R. Mayer, 20, Amboy, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of battery.
Monday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Bryon Meoak, 24, 800 block of West Foster Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of battery.
Monday, 1:12 p.m., deputies arrested Joseph G. Barton, 47, 300 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of public intoxication.
Monday, 1:34 p.m., deputies arrested Harry E. Young, 19, 300 block of East Murden Street, at Apperson Way and North Street, on a charge of operator never licensed.
Monday, 1:35 p.m., deputies arrested Jordan R. Hayes, 24, Indianapolis, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke.
Monday, 2:10 p.m., deputies arrested Daniel D. Harris, 36, 2200 block of West Jefferson Street, at Ind. 28 and U.S. 31, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 2:35 p.m., deputies arrested Lorna A. Morris, 47, 1300 block of North Bell Street, at home, on a charge of resisting law enforcement.
Monday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Donitha Campbell, 32, 700 block of East Walnut Street, at home, on a petition to revoke.
Monday, 4:10 p.m., police arrested Phillip L. Tucker, 55, 1400 block of North Locke Street, in the 400 block of East Morgan Street, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Sean C. Miller, 26, Tipton, at Kokomo City Hall, on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
Monday, 5:42 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony K. Cropper, 32, 700 block of Highland Springs Drive, on a felony warrant charge of battery.
Monday, 8:51 p.m., police arrested Michael L. Hentzell, 51, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, in the 300 block of East Walnut Street, on a warrant charge of failure to appear, and on a petition to revoke.
Monday, 11:02 p.m., police arrested Christopher S. Atkins, 35, 1000 block of East Fischer Street, in the 1000 block of South Jay Street, on a charge of resisting law enforcement, on two warrant charges of failure to appear, and on a parole violation warrant.
Monday, 11:47 p.m., police arrested William P. Estep, 36, 600 block of South Union Street, in the 1000 block of West Monroe Street, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Tuesday, 1:16 a.m., police arrested Steven A. Landrum, 31, 1200 block of East Wheeler Street, in the 1500 block of South Home Avenue, on a petition to revoke, and on a warrant for felony charges of confinement and domestic battery.
Friday, 2:29 p.m., a theft of wire and plumbing was reported from the 600 block of South Courtland Avenue.
Friday, 4:34 p.m., a theft of scrap metal was reported from the 1100 block of West Jefferson Street.
Friday, 5:49 p.m., a theft of a purse and a billfold was reported from the 1100 block of South 17th Street.
Friday, 6:55 p.m., a theft was reported of miscellaneous items from a storage locker in the 600 block of Payton Street, Greentown.
Saturday, 12:48 p.m., a theft was reported of a CD player from a vehicle in the 1100 block of South Washington Street.
Saturday, 5:23 p.m., a theft was reported of a purse and books from a vehicle in the 11800 block of Crestview Boulevard.
Saturday, 7:46 p.m., a theft of several sets of tire rims was reported from the 600 block of South Goyer Road.
Sunday, 7:44 p.m., a theft was reported of a purse from a vehicle in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue.
Monday, 12:56 a.m., a theft of a chrome Ruger 9 mm handgun, a Nintendo gaming system, a flatscreen television and cash was reported from the 1100 block of North Webster Street.
Monday, noon, a theft of a black and white gumball machine was reported from a business in the 500 block of North Washington Street.
Four arrested in drug raid
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- More Police Reports Headlines