Howard County arrests
Friday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Breejon Adley, 20, 900 block of East Mulberry Street, at the intersection of Goyer Road and Sibley Drive on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Joseph Misock, 41, 1400 block of North McCann Street, at the intersection of Home Avenue and Boulevard Street on charges of possession of marijuana and never obtaining a license.
Saturday, 4:59 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey H. Tanner, 27, 6000 block of Council Ring Boulevard, at the intersection of Arrowhead and Tomahawk boulevards on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 5:50 p.m., police arrested Joshua W. Murphy, 22, 1000 block of West Haven Street, at the 1100 block of North Phillips Street on a charge of domestic battery.
Saturday, 5:50 p.m., police arrested Shara L. Beck, 22, 100 block of West Cole Street, Swayzee, at the intersection of Dixon Road and Jefferson Street on a warrant for failure to appear.
Saturday, 7:15 p.m., police arrested Garnet L. Riley, 26, 1300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the 2300 block of West Sycamore Street on warrants for failure to appear, intimidation and probation violation.
Saturday, 11:50 p.m., police arrested Giavannte Nelson, 34, 2500 block of North Webster Street, at the 2700 block of North Washington Street on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 5:52 a.m., police arrested Brittany L. Morgan, 22, 1600 block of South Main Street, at the intersection of Firman and Main streets on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 5:38 p.m., the theft of $200 to $500 was reported from the 5000 block of Ojibway Street.
Tipton County arrests
Sunday, 4:06 a.m., deputies arrested Evan R. Bowman, 21, 2700 block of South 20 West, Tipton, on charges of possession of marijuana, operating while intoxicated and operating while intoxicated endangering a person.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines