Howard County arrests
Friday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Breejon Adley, 20, 900 block of East Mulberry Street, at the intersection of Goyer Road and Sibley Drive on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Joseph Misock, 41, 1400 block of North McCann Street, at the intersection of Home Avenue and Boulevard Street on charges of possession of marijuana and never obtaining a license.
Saturday, 4:59 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey H. Tanner, 27, 6000 block of Council Ring Boulevard, at the intersection of Arrowhead and Tomahawk boulevards on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 5:50 p.m., police arrested Joshua W. Murphy, 22, 1000 block of West Haven Street, at the 1100 block of North Phillips Street on a charge of domestic battery.
Saturday, 5:50 p.m., police arrested Shara L. Beck, 22, 100 block of West Cole Street, Swayzee, at the intersection of Dixon Road and Jefferson Street on a warrant for failure to appear.
Saturday, 7:15 p.m., police arrested Garnet L. Riley, 26, 1300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the 2300 block of West Sycamore Street on warrants for failure to appear, intimidation and probation violation.
Saturday, 11:50 p.m., police arrested Giavannte Nelson, 34, 2500 block of North Webster Street, at the 2700 block of North Washington Street on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 5:52 a.m., police arrested Brittany L. Morgan, 22, 1600 block of South Main Street, at the intersection of Firman and Main streets on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 5:38 p.m., the theft of $200 to $500 was reported from the 5000 block of Ojibway Street.
Tipton County arrests
Sunday, 4:06 a.m., deputies arrested Evan R. Bowman, 21, 2700 block of South 20 West, Tipton, on charges of possession of marijuana, operating while intoxicated and operating while intoxicated endangering a person.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- Police blotter, Feb. 25, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Lance R. Berry, 35, 400 block of West 275 North, at the Cass County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Friday, 4:08 p.m., deputies arrested Morgan T. Vetter, 25, 2500 block of Lorine Lane,
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:38 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffery M. Weaver, 38, 13000 east block of 150 North, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Claudia Ziebell, 30, Russiavill
- Police reports, Feb. 21, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male in the 600 block of West Defenbaugh Street, on a charge of theft. Tuesday, 9:28 a.m., deputies arrested Bruce D. Johnson, 21, 600 block of East Vaile Avenue, at the Howard Coun
- More Police Reports Headlines
- Police reports, March 5, 2014