Howard County arrests
Friday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Breejon Adley, 20, 900 block of East Mulberry Street, at the intersection of Goyer Road and Sibley Drive on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Joseph Misock, 41, 1400 block of North McCann Street, at the intersection of Home Avenue and Boulevard Street on charges of possession of marijuana and never obtaining a license.
Saturday, 4:59 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey H. Tanner, 27, 6000 block of Council Ring Boulevard, at the intersection of Arrowhead and Tomahawk boulevards on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 5:50 p.m., police arrested Joshua W. Murphy, 22, 1000 block of West Haven Street, at the 1100 block of North Phillips Street on a charge of domestic battery.
Saturday, 5:50 p.m., police arrested Shara L. Beck, 22, 100 block of West Cole Street, Swayzee, at the intersection of Dixon Road and Jefferson Street on a warrant for failure to appear.
Saturday, 7:15 p.m., police arrested Garnet L. Riley, 26, 1300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the 2300 block of West Sycamore Street on warrants for failure to appear, intimidation and probation violation.
Saturday, 11:50 p.m., police arrested Giavannte Nelson, 34, 2500 block of North Webster Street, at the 2700 block of North Washington Street on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 5:52 a.m., police arrested Brittany L. Morgan, 22, 1600 block of South Main Street, at the intersection of Firman and Main streets on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 5:38 p.m., the theft of $200 to $500 was reported from the 5000 block of Ojibway Street.
Tipton County arrests
Sunday, 4:06 a.m., deputies arrested Evan R. Bowman, 21, 2700 block of South 20 West, Tipton, on charges of possession of marijuana, operating while intoxicated and operating while intoxicated endangering a person.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- More Police Reports Headlines