Monday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Dillman, 39, 800 block of East Gano Street, at New Castle Correctional Facility, on five warrants for failure to appear.
Monday, 11:15 p.m., Greentown police arrested Matthew D. Lewis, 26, Converse, on charges of driving while suspended and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 11:25 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Tuesday, 2:19 p.m., police arrested Preston Stringer, 32, 1000 block of East Laguna Street, in the 1300 block of South Reed Road, on a warrant for noncompliance.
Tuesday, 7:12 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 200 block of North Union Street on a charge of disobedience.
Wednesday, 12:32 a.m., deputies arrested Paul Atwood, 61, 3400 south block of 350 East, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operator never licensed.
Tuesday, 2:44 p.m., the theft of a blue 1972 Honda motorcycle valued at $600, $1,000 worth of coins and six pairs of dress shoes was reported from the 1400 block of East Vaile Avenue.
Tuesday, 3:50 p.m., the theft of a MacBook Pro valued at $1,099 was reported from Best Buy, 1403 S. Reed Road.
Tuesday, 8:32 p.m., the theft of miscellaneous clothes, jewelry and candles valued at $753 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Friday, deputies arrested Kenneth J. Wilburn, 23, Indianapolis, on a violation of parole warrant.
Friday, 7:40 p.m., police arrested Alexander Kuepper, 19, 100 block of West 6th Street, Peru, on a warrant for criminal recklessness and carrying a handgun without a license.
Saturday, 12:20 a.m., deputies arrested Raymie J. Smith, 43, 4800 block of West 800 North, Denver, on a failure to appear warrant.
Saturday, 3:45 a.m., state police arrested Caleb J. Sullivan, 20, 4100 block of West 500 South, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated with controlled substance and possession of marijuana.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, March 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 3:19 p.m., police arrested Michael C. Stanley, 54, 3300 block of Dixon Lane, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Wednesday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested Brianna W. Minor, 26, 800 block of North McCan
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- Police blotter, Feb. 25, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Lance R. Berry, 35, 400 block of West 275 North, at the Cass County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Friday, 4:08 p.m., deputies arrested Morgan T. Vetter, 25, 2500 block of Lorine Lane,
- More Police Reports Headlines