Two arrested on drug charges
Two Kokomo residents were arrested Friday on drug charges after neighbors complained of illegal drug activity at the suspects’ home.
At around 3 p.m., police responded to the 1200 block of South Delphos Street upon neighborhood complaints of illegal drug activity at the home. A subsequent investigation led to a search warrant being obtained.
The search of the house led to the arrest of Zachary Scruggs, 22, and his girlfriend, Ellyn Keck, 20. Police seized 186 grams of marijuana, $2,768, a stolen handgun, one shotgun, packaging materials and smoking devices.
Scruggs was arrested on Class D felony charges of possession of stolen property, dealing marijuana and possession of marijuana.
Keck was arrested on a Class A misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana.
Anyone having further information regarding this investigation is asked to contact the Kokomo Police Department Hotline at 765-456-7017.
Howard County arrests
Friday, 8:44 a.m., police arrested Timothy P. Dufendach, 20, 500 block of Hillsdale Court, at the 2300 block of Saratoga Avenue on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Friday, 11:41 a.m., police arrested Jonathan D. Wright, 25, 100 block of West 400 South, at the intersection of Jefferson and Philips streets on charges of possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, possession of a handgun without a permit and habitual traffic violator.
Friday, 1:38 p.m., police arrested Michael Ferguson, 57, 1100 block of North Apperson Way, at the same address on a warrant for criminal recklessness and possession of marijuana.
Friday, 4:11 p.m., police arrested Michael N. Long, 30, 1300 block of Meadowbrook Drive, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 7:27 p.m., police arrested Alex M. Holofchak, 24, 800 block of Miami Boulevard, and the same address on charges of dealing marijuana and possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 1:27 a.m., police arrested Jacob T. Taylor, 20, 3000 block of North Washington Street, at the same address on a charge of minor in consumption of alcohol.
Saturday, 2 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at the intersection of Lindsay and Richmond streets on charges of false informing and runaway.
Saturday, 3:36 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at the 400 block of East Morgan Street on charges of illegal consumption of alcohol and mischief, and another 16-year-old male for mischief, minor in consumption, intimidation and attempted battery by bodily waste.
Saturday, 3:45 a.m., police arrested Hannah E. Frazier, 18, Orestes, and Alexis K. Dulworth, 18, 2500 block of South B Street, Elwood, at the 2100 block of East Boulevard on charges of theft.
Sunday, 1:01 a.m., police arrested Sean P. Rogers, 23, 1000 block of North Berkley Road, and the intersection of Jefferson and Morgan streets on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 3:18 p.m., the burglary of cookware valued at $2,000, kitchen items valued at $375 and crystal dishware valued at $1,500 was reported from the 1800 block of South Armstrong Street.
Tipton County arrests
Monday, 3:19 a.m., state police arrested Christopher O. Parkhurst, 28, 2500 block of Baton Rouge Drive, Kokomo, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 1:20 p.m., police arrested James W. Bayles, 50, 200 block of South Main Street, Tipton, on a charge of theft.
Tuesday, 7:02 p.m., deputies arrested Joseph R. Bryant, 37, 1100 block of West Monroe Street, Kokomo, on a warrant for check fraud.
Wednesday, 1:03 a.m., police arrested Stacey L. Parr, 43, 2800 block of Meadow Drive, Lafayette, on a Tippecanoe County warrant for failure to appear.
Friday, 8:35 p.m., police arrested Cody A. Mills, 18, Tipton, on a charge of underage drinking.
Sunday, 1:53 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob E. Lee, 19, 500 block of Main Street, Windfall, on charges of driving while suspended and possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Charles E. Brown, 43, 400 block of South McClelland Street, Windfall, on charges of possession of methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a park, dealing meth within 1,000 feet of a park, possession of marijuana, possession of precursors with possession of a firearm within 1,000 feet of a park and maintaining a common nuisance.
Two arrested on drug charges
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines