Two arrested on drug charges
Two Kokomo residents were arrested Friday on drug charges after neighbors complained of illegal drug activity at the suspects’ home.
At around 3 p.m., police responded to the 1200 block of South Delphos Street upon neighborhood complaints of illegal drug activity at the home. A subsequent investigation led to a search warrant being obtained.
The search of the house led to the arrest of Zachary Scruggs, 22, and his girlfriend, Ellyn Keck, 20. Police seized 186 grams of marijuana, $2,768, a stolen handgun, one shotgun, packaging materials and smoking devices.
Scruggs was arrested on Class D felony charges of possession of stolen property, dealing marijuana and possession of marijuana.
Keck was arrested on a Class A misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana.
Anyone having further information regarding this investigation is asked to contact the Kokomo Police Department Hotline at 765-456-7017.
Howard County arrests
Friday, 8:44 a.m., police arrested Timothy P. Dufendach, 20, 500 block of Hillsdale Court, at the 2300 block of Saratoga Avenue on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Friday, 11:41 a.m., police arrested Jonathan D. Wright, 25, 100 block of West 400 South, at the intersection of Jefferson and Philips streets on charges of possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, possession of a handgun without a permit and habitual traffic violator.
Friday, 1:38 p.m., police arrested Michael Ferguson, 57, 1100 block of North Apperson Way, at the same address on a warrant for criminal recklessness and possession of marijuana.
Friday, 4:11 p.m., police arrested Michael N. Long, 30, 1300 block of Meadowbrook Drive, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 7:27 p.m., police arrested Alex M. Holofchak, 24, 800 block of Miami Boulevard, and the same address on charges of dealing marijuana and possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 1:27 a.m., police arrested Jacob T. Taylor, 20, 3000 block of North Washington Street, at the same address on a charge of minor in consumption of alcohol.
Saturday, 2 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at the intersection of Lindsay and Richmond streets on charges of false informing and runaway.
Saturday, 3:36 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at the 400 block of East Morgan Street on charges of illegal consumption of alcohol and mischief, and another 16-year-old male for mischief, minor in consumption, intimidation and attempted battery by bodily waste.
Saturday, 3:45 a.m., police arrested Hannah E. Frazier, 18, Orestes, and Alexis K. Dulworth, 18, 2500 block of South B Street, Elwood, at the 2100 block of East Boulevard on charges of theft.
Sunday, 1:01 a.m., police arrested Sean P. Rogers, 23, 1000 block of North Berkley Road, and the intersection of Jefferson and Morgan streets on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 3:18 p.m., the burglary of cookware valued at $2,000, kitchen items valued at $375 and crystal dishware valued at $1,500 was reported from the 1800 block of South Armstrong Street.
Tipton County arrests
Monday, 3:19 a.m., state police arrested Christopher O. Parkhurst, 28, 2500 block of Baton Rouge Drive, Kokomo, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 1:20 p.m., police arrested James W. Bayles, 50, 200 block of South Main Street, Tipton, on a charge of theft.
Tuesday, 7:02 p.m., deputies arrested Joseph R. Bryant, 37, 1100 block of West Monroe Street, Kokomo, on a warrant for check fraud.
Wednesday, 1:03 a.m., police arrested Stacey L. Parr, 43, 2800 block of Meadow Drive, Lafayette, on a Tippecanoe County warrant for failure to appear.
Friday, 8:35 p.m., police arrested Cody A. Mills, 18, Tipton, on a charge of underage drinking.
Sunday, 1:53 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob E. Lee, 19, 500 block of Main Street, Windfall, on charges of driving while suspended and possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Charles E. Brown, 43, 400 block of South McClelland Street, Windfall, on charges of possession of methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a park, dealing meth within 1,000 feet of a park, possession of marijuana, possession of precursors with possession of a firearm within 1,000 feet of a park and maintaining a common nuisance.
Two arrested on drug charges
- Police Reports
- Police reports, March 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 3:19 p.m., police arrested Michael C. Stanley, 54, 3300 block of Dixon Lane, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Wednesday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested Brianna W. Minor, 26, 800 block of North McCan
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- Police blotter, Feb. 25, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Lance R. Berry, 35, 400 block of West 275 North, at the Cass County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Friday, 4:08 p.m., deputies arrested Morgan T. Vetter, 25, 2500 block of Lorine Lane,
- More Police Reports Headlines