Two arrested on drug charges
Two Kokomo residents were arrested Friday on drug charges after neighbors complained of illegal drug activity at the suspects’ home.
At around 3 p.m., police responded to the 1200 block of South Delphos Street upon neighborhood complaints of illegal drug activity at the home. A subsequent investigation led to a search warrant being obtained.
The search of the house led to the arrest of Zachary Scruggs, 22, and his girlfriend, Ellyn Keck, 20. Police seized 186 grams of marijuana, $2,768, a stolen handgun, one shotgun, packaging materials and smoking devices.
Scruggs was arrested on Class D felony charges of possession of stolen property, dealing marijuana and possession of marijuana.
Keck was arrested on a Class A misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana.
Anyone having further information regarding this investigation is asked to contact the Kokomo Police Department Hotline at 765-456-7017.
Howard County arrests
Friday, 8:44 a.m., police arrested Timothy P. Dufendach, 20, 500 block of Hillsdale Court, at the 2300 block of Saratoga Avenue on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Friday, 11:41 a.m., police arrested Jonathan D. Wright, 25, 100 block of West 400 South, at the intersection of Jefferson and Philips streets on charges of possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, possession of a handgun without a permit and habitual traffic violator.
Friday, 1:38 p.m., police arrested Michael Ferguson, 57, 1100 block of North Apperson Way, at the same address on a warrant for criminal recklessness and possession of marijuana.
Friday, 4:11 p.m., police arrested Michael N. Long, 30, 1300 block of Meadowbrook Drive, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 7:27 p.m., police arrested Alex M. Holofchak, 24, 800 block of Miami Boulevard, and the same address on charges of dealing marijuana and possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 1:27 a.m., police arrested Jacob T. Taylor, 20, 3000 block of North Washington Street, at the same address on a charge of minor in consumption of alcohol.
Saturday, 2 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at the intersection of Lindsay and Richmond streets on charges of false informing and runaway.
Saturday, 3:36 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at the 400 block of East Morgan Street on charges of illegal consumption of alcohol and mischief, and another 16-year-old male for mischief, minor in consumption, intimidation and attempted battery by bodily waste.
Saturday, 3:45 a.m., police arrested Hannah E. Frazier, 18, Orestes, and Alexis K. Dulworth, 18, 2500 block of South B Street, Elwood, at the 2100 block of East Boulevard on charges of theft.
Sunday, 1:01 a.m., police arrested Sean P. Rogers, 23, 1000 block of North Berkley Road, and the intersection of Jefferson and Morgan streets on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 3:18 p.m., the burglary of cookware valued at $2,000, kitchen items valued at $375 and crystal dishware valued at $1,500 was reported from the 1800 block of South Armstrong Street.
Tipton County arrests
Monday, 3:19 a.m., state police arrested Christopher O. Parkhurst, 28, 2500 block of Baton Rouge Drive, Kokomo, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 1:20 p.m., police arrested James W. Bayles, 50, 200 block of South Main Street, Tipton, on a charge of theft.
Tuesday, 7:02 p.m., deputies arrested Joseph R. Bryant, 37, 1100 block of West Monroe Street, Kokomo, on a warrant for check fraud.
Wednesday, 1:03 a.m., police arrested Stacey L. Parr, 43, 2800 block of Meadow Drive, Lafayette, on a Tippecanoe County warrant for failure to appear.
Friday, 8:35 p.m., police arrested Cody A. Mills, 18, Tipton, on a charge of underage drinking.
Sunday, 1:53 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob E. Lee, 19, 500 block of Main Street, Windfall, on charges of driving while suspended and possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Charles E. Brown, 43, 400 block of South McClelland Street, Windfall, on charges of possession of methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a park, dealing meth within 1,000 feet of a park, possession of marijuana, possession of precursors with possession of a firearm within 1,000 feet of a park and maintaining a common nuisance.
Two arrested on drug charges
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- More Police Reports Headlines