Teen girl facing cocaine charges
Kokomo police arrested a 19-year-old female on two Class A felony drug charges Sunday, after receiving a complaint of suspected drug activity in the 2900 block of Heritage Drive.
KPD Maj. Brian Seldon said K9 officer Charlie Fourkiller investigated the tip, and as a result, requested a search warrant. Police said they found bullets, marijuana and approximately 7 grams of cocaine at the address.
Labrittney Caprice Smith, Kokomo, was arrested on preliminary charges of possession of cocaine and dealing cocaine.
Anyone with additional information regarding this investigation is asked to contact the Kokomo Police Department Hotline at 765-456-7017.
Thursday, 11:45 p.m., deputies arrested Steven A. Bailey, 25, 1200 block of West Madison Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 8:03 a.m., deputies arrested Tracy L. Gabbert, 32, 1500 block of North Jay Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Marvell Townsend, 21, 400 block of South Washington Street, at the Howard County jail, on felony warrant charges of forgery and receiving stolen property.
Friday, 3:38 p.m., deputies arrested Raymond D. Riggins, 21, 2400 block of South Park Road, in the 2400 block of East Baxter Road, on a felony warrant charge of failure to register as a sex offender.
Friday, 4:11 p.m., police arrested Kevin L. Yard, 39, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, in the 800 block of North Courtland, on a felony theft charge.
Friday, 10:33 p.m., deputies arrested Holly L. Stevens, 30, 2500 block of West 1350 South, at 600 North and U.S. 31, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 11:27 p.m., deputies arrested Shane Turner, 25, Tipton, at Ind. 19 and 500 South, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Sunday, 11:12 p.m., deputies arrested Shanel B. Alsup, 22, Berwyn, Ill., at the Cook County Jail, Chicago, on warrant charges of non-compliance with in-home detention and escape.
Sunday, 3:46 p.m., police arrested Vincent T. Smith, 27, 400 block of North Indiana Avenue, at Jefferson and Philips streets, on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Sunday, 4:31 p.m., police arrested Felicia D. Calvert, 26, Frankfort, at Taylor Street and Apperson Way, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 5:19 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female, at Sears, 1235 S. Reed Road, on a conversion charge.
Sunday, 6:20 p.m., police arrested LaBrittney C. Smith, 19, 1000 block of Apperson Way North, in the 2900 block of Heritage Drive, on felony charges of cocaine dealing and cocaine possession.
Teen girl facing cocaine charges
- Police Reports
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- Police blotter, Feb. 25, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Lance R. Berry, 35, 400 block of West 275 North, at the Cass County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Friday, 4:08 p.m., deputies arrested Morgan T. Vetter, 25, 2500 block of Lorine Lane,
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:38 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffery M. Weaver, 38, 13000 east block of 150 North, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Claudia Ziebell, 30, Russiavill
- More Police Reports Headlines