Teen girl facing cocaine charges
Kokomo police arrested a 19-year-old female on two Class A felony drug charges Sunday, after receiving a complaint of suspected drug activity in the 2900 block of Heritage Drive.
KPD Maj. Brian Seldon said K9 officer Charlie Fourkiller investigated the tip, and as a result, requested a search warrant. Police said they found bullets, marijuana and approximately 7 grams of cocaine at the address.
Labrittney Caprice Smith, Kokomo, was arrested on preliminary charges of possession of cocaine and dealing cocaine.
Anyone with additional information regarding this investigation is asked to contact the Kokomo Police Department Hotline at 765-456-7017.
Thursday, 11:45 p.m., deputies arrested Steven A. Bailey, 25, 1200 block of West Madison Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 8:03 a.m., deputies arrested Tracy L. Gabbert, 32, 1500 block of North Jay Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Marvell Townsend, 21, 400 block of South Washington Street, at the Howard County jail, on felony warrant charges of forgery and receiving stolen property.
Friday, 3:38 p.m., deputies arrested Raymond D. Riggins, 21, 2400 block of South Park Road, in the 2400 block of East Baxter Road, on a felony warrant charge of failure to register as a sex offender.
Friday, 4:11 p.m., police arrested Kevin L. Yard, 39, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, in the 800 block of North Courtland, on a felony theft charge.
Friday, 10:33 p.m., deputies arrested Holly L. Stevens, 30, 2500 block of West 1350 South, at 600 North and U.S. 31, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 11:27 p.m., deputies arrested Shane Turner, 25, Tipton, at Ind. 19 and 500 South, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Sunday, 11:12 p.m., deputies arrested Shanel B. Alsup, 22, Berwyn, Ill., at the Cook County Jail, Chicago, on warrant charges of non-compliance with in-home detention and escape.
Sunday, 3:46 p.m., police arrested Vincent T. Smith, 27, 400 block of North Indiana Avenue, at Jefferson and Philips streets, on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Sunday, 4:31 p.m., police arrested Felicia D. Calvert, 26, Frankfort, at Taylor Street and Apperson Way, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 5:19 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female, at Sears, 1235 S. Reed Road, on a conversion charge.
Sunday, 6:20 p.m., police arrested LaBrittney C. Smith, 19, 1000 block of Apperson Way North, in the 2900 block of Heritage Drive, on felony charges of cocaine dealing and cocaine possession.
Teen girl facing cocaine charges
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines