Teen girl facing cocaine charges
Kokomo police arrested a 19-year-old female on two Class A felony drug charges Sunday, after receiving a complaint of suspected drug activity in the 2900 block of Heritage Drive.
KPD Maj. Brian Seldon said K9 officer Charlie Fourkiller investigated the tip, and as a result, requested a search warrant. Police said they found bullets, marijuana and approximately 7 grams of cocaine at the address.
Labrittney Caprice Smith, Kokomo, was arrested on preliminary charges of possession of cocaine and dealing cocaine.
Anyone with additional information regarding this investigation is asked to contact the Kokomo Police Department Hotline at 765-456-7017.
Thursday, 11:45 p.m., deputies arrested Steven A. Bailey, 25, 1200 block of West Madison Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 8:03 a.m., deputies arrested Tracy L. Gabbert, 32, 1500 block of North Jay Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Marvell Townsend, 21, 400 block of South Washington Street, at the Howard County jail, on felony warrant charges of forgery and receiving stolen property.
Friday, 3:38 p.m., deputies arrested Raymond D. Riggins, 21, 2400 block of South Park Road, in the 2400 block of East Baxter Road, on a felony warrant charge of failure to register as a sex offender.
Friday, 4:11 p.m., police arrested Kevin L. Yard, 39, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, in the 800 block of North Courtland, on a felony theft charge.
Friday, 10:33 p.m., deputies arrested Holly L. Stevens, 30, 2500 block of West 1350 South, at 600 North and U.S. 31, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 11:27 p.m., deputies arrested Shane Turner, 25, Tipton, at Ind. 19 and 500 South, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Sunday, 11:12 p.m., deputies arrested Shanel B. Alsup, 22, Berwyn, Ill., at the Cook County Jail, Chicago, on warrant charges of non-compliance with in-home detention and escape.
Sunday, 3:46 p.m., police arrested Vincent T. Smith, 27, 400 block of North Indiana Avenue, at Jefferson and Philips streets, on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Sunday, 4:31 p.m., police arrested Felicia D. Calvert, 26, Frankfort, at Taylor Street and Apperson Way, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 5:19 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female, at Sears, 1235 S. Reed Road, on a conversion charge.
Sunday, 6:20 p.m., police arrested LaBrittney C. Smith, 19, 1000 block of Apperson Way North, in the 2900 block of Heritage Drive, on felony charges of cocaine dealing and cocaine possession.
Teen girl facing cocaine charges
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- More Police Reports Headlines