Teen girl facing cocaine charges
Kokomo police arrested a 19-year-old female on two Class A felony drug charges Sunday, after receiving a complaint of suspected drug activity in the 2900 block of Heritage Drive.
KPD Maj. Brian Seldon said K9 officer Charlie Fourkiller investigated the tip, and as a result, requested a search warrant. Police said they found bullets, marijuana and approximately 7 grams of cocaine at the address.
Labrittney Caprice Smith, Kokomo, was arrested on preliminary charges of possession of cocaine and dealing cocaine.
Anyone with additional information regarding this investigation is asked to contact the Kokomo Police Department Hotline at 765-456-7017.
Thursday, 11:45 p.m., deputies arrested Steven A. Bailey, 25, 1200 block of West Madison Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 8:03 a.m., deputies arrested Tracy L. Gabbert, 32, 1500 block of North Jay Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Marvell Townsend, 21, 400 block of South Washington Street, at the Howard County jail, on felony warrant charges of forgery and receiving stolen property.
Friday, 3:38 p.m., deputies arrested Raymond D. Riggins, 21, 2400 block of South Park Road, in the 2400 block of East Baxter Road, on a felony warrant charge of failure to register as a sex offender.
Friday, 4:11 p.m., police arrested Kevin L. Yard, 39, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, in the 800 block of North Courtland, on a felony theft charge.
Friday, 10:33 p.m., deputies arrested Holly L. Stevens, 30, 2500 block of West 1350 South, at 600 North and U.S. 31, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 11:27 p.m., deputies arrested Shane Turner, 25, Tipton, at Ind. 19 and 500 South, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Sunday, 11:12 p.m., deputies arrested Shanel B. Alsup, 22, Berwyn, Ill., at the Cook County Jail, Chicago, on warrant charges of non-compliance with in-home detention and escape.
Sunday, 3:46 p.m., police arrested Vincent T. Smith, 27, 400 block of North Indiana Avenue, at Jefferson and Philips streets, on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Sunday, 4:31 p.m., police arrested Felicia D. Calvert, 26, Frankfort, at Taylor Street and Apperson Way, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 5:19 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female, at Sears, 1235 S. Reed Road, on a conversion charge.
Sunday, 6:20 p.m., police arrested LaBrittney C. Smith, 19, 1000 block of Apperson Way North, in the 2900 block of Heritage Drive, on felony charges of cocaine dealing and cocaine possession.
Teen girl facing cocaine charges
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- More Police Reports Headlines