Teen girl facing cocaine charges
Kokomo police arrested a 19-year-old female on two Class A felony drug charges Sunday, after receiving a complaint of suspected drug activity in the 2900 block of Heritage Drive.
KPD Maj. Brian Seldon said K9 officer Charlie Fourkiller investigated the tip, and as a result, requested a search warrant. Police said they found bullets, marijuana and approximately 7 grams of cocaine at the address.
Labrittney Caprice Smith, Kokomo, was arrested on preliminary charges of possession of cocaine and dealing cocaine.
Anyone with additional information regarding this investigation is asked to contact the Kokomo Police Department Hotline at 765-456-7017.
Thursday, 11:45 p.m., deputies arrested Steven A. Bailey, 25, 1200 block of West Madison Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 8:03 a.m., deputies arrested Tracy L. Gabbert, 32, 1500 block of North Jay Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Marvell Townsend, 21, 400 block of South Washington Street, at the Howard County jail, on felony warrant charges of forgery and receiving stolen property.
Friday, 3:38 p.m., deputies arrested Raymond D. Riggins, 21, 2400 block of South Park Road, in the 2400 block of East Baxter Road, on a felony warrant charge of failure to register as a sex offender.
Friday, 4:11 p.m., police arrested Kevin L. Yard, 39, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, in the 800 block of North Courtland, on a felony theft charge.
Friday, 10:33 p.m., deputies arrested Holly L. Stevens, 30, 2500 block of West 1350 South, at 600 North and U.S. 31, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 11:27 p.m., deputies arrested Shane Turner, 25, Tipton, at Ind. 19 and 500 South, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Sunday, 11:12 p.m., deputies arrested Shanel B. Alsup, 22, Berwyn, Ill., at the Cook County Jail, Chicago, on warrant charges of non-compliance with in-home detention and escape.
Sunday, 3:46 p.m., police arrested Vincent T. Smith, 27, 400 block of North Indiana Avenue, at Jefferson and Philips streets, on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Sunday, 4:31 p.m., police arrested Felicia D. Calvert, 26, Frankfort, at Taylor Street and Apperson Way, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 5:19 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female, at Sears, 1235 S. Reed Road, on a conversion charge.
Sunday, 6:20 p.m., police arrested LaBrittney C. Smith, 19, 1000 block of Apperson Way North, in the 2900 block of Heritage Drive, on felony charges of cocaine dealing and cocaine possession.
Teen girl facing cocaine charges
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- More Police Reports Headlines