Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Kyle Stipek, 22, 600 block of South Main Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 9:55 a.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male, in the 300 block of East Superior Street, on a battery charge.
Tuesday, 10:07 a.m., police arrested Kyle L. Gallagher, 25, 1800 block of West Carter Street, in the 900 block of South Washington Street, on a trespass charge.
Tuesday, 10:07 a.m., police arrested Jonathan Dickerson, 19, 1800 block of West Carter Street, in the 900 block of South Washington Street, on a felony charge of possession/receiving stolen property.
Tuesday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jennifer A. Burns, 28, 900 block of North Main Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Crystal L. Shuck, 28, Peru, at the Howard County Jail, on a felony warrant charge of possession of reagents with intent to manufacture methamphetamine.
Tuesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Sean P. Rogers, 23, 1000 block of North Buckley Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 4:25 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male and a 14-year-old male, in the 700 block of North Wabash Avenue, each on a charge of paraphernalia possession.
Tuesday, 4:26 p.m., deputies arrested Aaron J. Santiago, 26, 2100 block of North Waugh Street, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday 7:03 p.m., police arrested Lisa Lewis, 47, Anderson, in the 1700 block of East Lincoln Road, on a prostitution charge.
Tuesday, 9:20 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female, in the 2300 block of East Markland Avenue, on a felony theft charge, and on an alcohol possession charge.
Tuesday, 10:02 p.m., police arrested Christopher Davies, 28, 200 block of West Lordeman Street, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a felony theft charge, and on a charge of false informing.
Tuesday, 11:28 p.m., police arrested April C. King, 31, 4400 block of South 00 East/West, at Courtland Avenue and Monroe Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 2:45 a.m., deputies arrested Autumn K. Dillman, 29, 900 block of East North Street, at home, on a warrant charge of conversion.
Tuesday, 6:26 a.m., the theft of a Stihl leaf blower was reported in the 400 block of Apperson Way South.
Tuesday, 9:43 a.m., the theft of a 2012 Yamaha Zuna mo-ped was reported from the 900 block of East Broadway.
Tuesday, 3:53 p.m., the theft of a 52” Samsung plasma TV, a Wii console game and DVDs was reported from the 400 block of Pillars Place.
Wednesday, 1:39 a.m., the theft of a Dell laptop computer was reported in the 5800 block of Council Ring Boulevard.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- More Police Reports Headlines