Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Kyle Stipek, 22, 600 block of South Main Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 9:55 a.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male, in the 300 block of East Superior Street, on a battery charge.
Tuesday, 10:07 a.m., police arrested Kyle L. Gallagher, 25, 1800 block of West Carter Street, in the 900 block of South Washington Street, on a trespass charge.
Tuesday, 10:07 a.m., police arrested Jonathan Dickerson, 19, 1800 block of West Carter Street, in the 900 block of South Washington Street, on a felony charge of possession/receiving stolen property.
Tuesday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jennifer A. Burns, 28, 900 block of North Main Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Crystal L. Shuck, 28, Peru, at the Howard County Jail, on a felony warrant charge of possession of reagents with intent to manufacture methamphetamine.
Tuesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Sean P. Rogers, 23, 1000 block of North Buckley Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 4:25 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male and a 14-year-old male, in the 700 block of North Wabash Avenue, each on a charge of paraphernalia possession.
Tuesday, 4:26 p.m., deputies arrested Aaron J. Santiago, 26, 2100 block of North Waugh Street, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday 7:03 p.m., police arrested Lisa Lewis, 47, Anderson, in the 1700 block of East Lincoln Road, on a prostitution charge.
Tuesday, 9:20 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female, in the 2300 block of East Markland Avenue, on a felony theft charge, and on an alcohol possession charge.
Tuesday, 10:02 p.m., police arrested Christopher Davies, 28, 200 block of West Lordeman Street, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a felony theft charge, and on a charge of false informing.
Tuesday, 11:28 p.m., police arrested April C. King, 31, 4400 block of South 00 East/West, at Courtland Avenue and Monroe Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 2:45 a.m., deputies arrested Autumn K. Dillman, 29, 900 block of East North Street, at home, on a warrant charge of conversion.
Tuesday, 6:26 a.m., the theft of a Stihl leaf blower was reported in the 400 block of Apperson Way South.
Tuesday, 9:43 a.m., the theft of a 2012 Yamaha Zuna mo-ped was reported from the 900 block of East Broadway.
Tuesday, 3:53 p.m., the theft of a 52” Samsung plasma TV, a Wii console game and DVDs was reported from the 400 block of Pillars Place.
Wednesday, 1:39 a.m., the theft of a Dell laptop computer was reported in the 5800 block of Council Ring Boulevard.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug, 23, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:48 p.m., deputies arrested Douglas A. McClure, 46, Sharpsville, at the Howard-Tipton county line, on a warrant for failure to appear.Thursday, 12:53 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Livingston, 34, 2400 block of Baxter
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- More Police Reports Headlines