Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Kyle Stipek, 22, 600 block of South Main Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 9:55 a.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male, in the 300 block of East Superior Street, on a battery charge.
Tuesday, 10:07 a.m., police arrested Kyle L. Gallagher, 25, 1800 block of West Carter Street, in the 900 block of South Washington Street, on a trespass charge.
Tuesday, 10:07 a.m., police arrested Jonathan Dickerson, 19, 1800 block of West Carter Street, in the 900 block of South Washington Street, on a felony charge of possession/receiving stolen property.
Tuesday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jennifer A. Burns, 28, 900 block of North Main Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Crystal L. Shuck, 28, Peru, at the Howard County Jail, on a felony warrant charge of possession of reagents with intent to manufacture methamphetamine.
Tuesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Sean P. Rogers, 23, 1000 block of North Buckley Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 4:25 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male and a 14-year-old male, in the 700 block of North Wabash Avenue, each on a charge of paraphernalia possession.
Tuesday, 4:26 p.m., deputies arrested Aaron J. Santiago, 26, 2100 block of North Waugh Street, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday 7:03 p.m., police arrested Lisa Lewis, 47, Anderson, in the 1700 block of East Lincoln Road, on a prostitution charge.
Tuesday, 9:20 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female, in the 2300 block of East Markland Avenue, on a felony theft charge, and on an alcohol possession charge.
Tuesday, 10:02 p.m., police arrested Christopher Davies, 28, 200 block of West Lordeman Street, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a felony theft charge, and on a charge of false informing.
Tuesday, 11:28 p.m., police arrested April C. King, 31, 4400 block of South 00 East/West, at Courtland Avenue and Monroe Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 2:45 a.m., deputies arrested Autumn K. Dillman, 29, 900 block of East North Street, at home, on a warrant charge of conversion.
Tuesday, 6:26 a.m., the theft of a Stihl leaf blower was reported in the 400 block of Apperson Way South.
Tuesday, 9:43 a.m., the theft of a 2012 Yamaha Zuna mo-ped was reported from the 900 block of East Broadway.
Tuesday, 3:53 p.m., the theft of a 52” Samsung plasma TV, a Wii console game and DVDs was reported from the 400 block of Pillars Place.
Wednesday, 1:39 a.m., the theft of a Dell laptop computer was reported in the 5800 block of Council Ring Boulevard.
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- More Police Reports Headlines