Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Kyle Stipek, 22, 600 block of South Main Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 9:55 a.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male, in the 300 block of East Superior Street, on a battery charge.
Tuesday, 10:07 a.m., police arrested Kyle L. Gallagher, 25, 1800 block of West Carter Street, in the 900 block of South Washington Street, on a trespass charge.
Tuesday, 10:07 a.m., police arrested Jonathan Dickerson, 19, 1800 block of West Carter Street, in the 900 block of South Washington Street, on a felony charge of possession/receiving stolen property.
Tuesday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jennifer A. Burns, 28, 900 block of North Main Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Crystal L. Shuck, 28, Peru, at the Howard County Jail, on a felony warrant charge of possession of reagents with intent to manufacture methamphetamine.
Tuesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Sean P. Rogers, 23, 1000 block of North Buckley Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 4:25 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male and a 14-year-old male, in the 700 block of North Wabash Avenue, each on a charge of paraphernalia possession.
Tuesday, 4:26 p.m., deputies arrested Aaron J. Santiago, 26, 2100 block of North Waugh Street, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday 7:03 p.m., police arrested Lisa Lewis, 47, Anderson, in the 1700 block of East Lincoln Road, on a prostitution charge.
Tuesday, 9:20 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female, in the 2300 block of East Markland Avenue, on a felony theft charge, and on an alcohol possession charge.
Tuesday, 10:02 p.m., police arrested Christopher Davies, 28, 200 block of West Lordeman Street, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a felony theft charge, and on a charge of false informing.
Tuesday, 11:28 p.m., police arrested April C. King, 31, 4400 block of South 00 East/West, at Courtland Avenue and Monroe Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 2:45 a.m., deputies arrested Autumn K. Dillman, 29, 900 block of East North Street, at home, on a warrant charge of conversion.
Tuesday, 6:26 a.m., the theft of a Stihl leaf blower was reported in the 400 block of Apperson Way South.
Tuesday, 9:43 a.m., the theft of a 2012 Yamaha Zuna mo-ped was reported from the 900 block of East Broadway.
Tuesday, 3:53 p.m., the theft of a 52” Samsung plasma TV, a Wii console game and DVDs was reported from the 400 block of Pillars Place.
Wednesday, 1:39 a.m., the theft of a Dell laptop computer was reported in the 5800 block of Council Ring Boulevard.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- More Police Reports Headlines