Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 11:23 p.m., state police arrested Brandon T. Vibbert, 39, Lafayette, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Thursday, 12:26 a.m., police arrested Joel K. Johnson, 44, 1800 block of East Sycamore Street, at Creekside Drive and Sycamore Street, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 5:13 a.m., deputies arrested Phillip R. Meyers, 46, 900 block of Cornell Road, at Stoneview Drive and 300 West, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 6:46 a.m., police arrested Rae A. McQuiston, 23, 1100 block of East Elm Street, at U.S. 31 and Markland Avenue, on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 8:16 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male in the 600 block of East Vaile Avenue, on a charge of theft.
Thursday, 11:36 a.m., deputies arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 27, Indianapolis, at the Marion County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at Kokomo High School on a charge of truancy.
Thursday, 3 p.m., police arrested Zipporah E. Bogan, 25, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Amanda Huddleston, 23, 1200 block of East State Street, at Courtland Avenue and Havens Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 4:26 p.m., police arrested William P. Hite, 46, 900 block of North Leeds Street, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke and a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male in the 700 block of South Market Street on a charge of indecent exposure.
Thursday, 5 p.m., deputies arrested Brad A. Burthay, 40, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at the jail, on a warrant for possession of a legend drug, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a common nuisance.
Thursday, 5:17 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male at Hot Topic, 1114 S. 17th St., on charges of conversion and false informing.
Thursday, 5:25 p.m., police arrested Maury R. Smiley, 42, 1700 block of West Sycamore Street, at that residence, on charges of possession of marijuana, body attachment and a warrant for domestic violence battery, theft and interfering with the reporting of a crime.
Thursday, 6:17 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 1000 block of East Fisher Street on a charge of disobedience.
Thursday, 9 p.m., police arrested Ronald E. Johnson, 33, 2100 block of East Gano Street, in the 2400 block of North Washington Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:01 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old female at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of conversion.
Thursday, 10:36 p.m., police arrested Cenica B. Salinas, 29, 500 block of Rainbow Circle, at 3500 S. LaFountain St., on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 11:58 p.m., police arrested Chad R. Cox, 30, 2300 block of Renoir Court, at Defenbaugh Street and Home Avenue, on two body attachment warrants and three failure to appear warrants.
Friday, 12:25 a.m., police arrested Kent A. Lucas, 31, 2300 block of Executive Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Friday, 1:48 a.m., police arrested Eldridge T. Fisher, 35, Harvey, Ill., at Apperson Way and Foster Street, on charges of possession and dealing heroin.
Wednesday, 9:44 a.m., the theft of a wallet and drafting equipment valued at $392 was reported from the 1600 block of South Indiana Street.
Thursday, 7:48 p.m., the theft of two laptops, miscellaneous jewelry, DVDs, CDs and 10 bottles of alcohol valued at $2,100 was reported from the 1000 block of South Union Street.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 12, 2013 howard county Arrests Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Jackson Jordan, 21, 1000 block of East North Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Tuesday, 7:36 p.m., police arrested Austin L. Foreman, 18, 6000 blo
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- More Police Reports Headlines