Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 11:23 p.m., state police arrested Brandon T. Vibbert, 39, Lafayette, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Thursday, 12:26 a.m., police arrested Joel K. Johnson, 44, 1800 block of East Sycamore Street, at Creekside Drive and Sycamore Street, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 5:13 a.m., deputies arrested Phillip R. Meyers, 46, 900 block of Cornell Road, at Stoneview Drive and 300 West, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 6:46 a.m., police arrested Rae A. McQuiston, 23, 1100 block of East Elm Street, at U.S. 31 and Markland Avenue, on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 8:16 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male in the 600 block of East Vaile Avenue, on a charge of theft.
Thursday, 11:36 a.m., deputies arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 27, Indianapolis, at the Marion County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at Kokomo High School on a charge of truancy.
Thursday, 3 p.m., police arrested Zipporah E. Bogan, 25, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Amanda Huddleston, 23, 1200 block of East State Street, at Courtland Avenue and Havens Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 4:26 p.m., police arrested William P. Hite, 46, 900 block of North Leeds Street, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke and a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male in the 700 block of South Market Street on a charge of indecent exposure.
Thursday, 5 p.m., deputies arrested Brad A. Burthay, 40, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at the jail, on a warrant for possession of a legend drug, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a common nuisance.
Thursday, 5:17 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male at Hot Topic, 1114 S. 17th St., on charges of conversion and false informing.
Thursday, 5:25 p.m., police arrested Maury R. Smiley, 42, 1700 block of West Sycamore Street, at that residence, on charges of possession of marijuana, body attachment and a warrant for domestic violence battery, theft and interfering with the reporting of a crime.
Thursday, 6:17 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 1000 block of East Fisher Street on a charge of disobedience.
Thursday, 9 p.m., police arrested Ronald E. Johnson, 33, 2100 block of East Gano Street, in the 2400 block of North Washington Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:01 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old female at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of conversion.
Thursday, 10:36 p.m., police arrested Cenica B. Salinas, 29, 500 block of Rainbow Circle, at 3500 S. LaFountain St., on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 11:58 p.m., police arrested Chad R. Cox, 30, 2300 block of Renoir Court, at Defenbaugh Street and Home Avenue, on two body attachment warrants and three failure to appear warrants.
Friday, 12:25 a.m., police arrested Kent A. Lucas, 31, 2300 block of Executive Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Friday, 1:48 a.m., police arrested Eldridge T. Fisher, 35, Harvey, Ill., at Apperson Way and Foster Street, on charges of possession and dealing heroin.
Wednesday, 9:44 a.m., the theft of a wallet and drafting equipment valued at $392 was reported from the 1600 block of South Indiana Street.
Thursday, 7:48 p.m., the theft of two laptops, miscellaneous jewelry, DVDs, CDs and 10 bottles of alcohol valued at $2,100 was reported from the 1000 block of South Union Street.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 2, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 8:45 a.m., deputies arrested Benjamin Norton, 36, 5100 block of South Webster Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Thursday, 9:41 a.m., deputies arrested Leonard Sims, 33, 900 block of North Bell
- Police reports, Aug. 1, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:49 a.m., deputies arrested Christine M. Parr, 46, 1100 block of South Bell Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Jetona M. Cox, 38, 1300 block of North
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- More Police Reports Headlines