Howard County arrests
Saturday, 7 p.m., deputies arrested Pamela Smith, 52, Converse, at the intersection of LaFountain and Spraker streets, on charges of possession of paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance and driving with a suspended license, with priors.
Saturday, 7:15 p.m., police arrested Garnet L. Riley, 26, 1300 block of West Jefferson Street, in the 2300 block of West Sycamore Street, on warrants for intimidation, failure to appear and a probation violation.
Saturday, 11:08 p.m., deputies arrested Ronald L. Riley, 54, 200 block of South Purdum Street, in the 2800 block of East Markland Avenue, on a charge of driving with a suspended license, with priors.
Saturday, 11:50 p.m., police arrested Giavaunte Nelson, 34, 2500 block of North Webster Street, in the 2700 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 5:52 a.m., police arrested Brittany L. Morgan, 22, 1600 block of South Main Street, at the intersection of Firmin and Main streets, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Sunday, 7:15 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old female, in the 700 block of West Alto Road, as a runaway.
Sunday, 1:27 p.m., deputies arrested Jason M. Hyman, 32, 12000 block of South U.S. 31, in the 1800 block of East Markland Avenue, on a charge of theft.
Sunday, 10:46 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 2500 block of Acorn Drive as a runaway.
Sunday, 11:22 p.m., police arrested Christina Muncey, 22, Hemlock, at the intersection of King and Armstrong streets, on charges of possession of methamphetamine, illegal drug lab, possession of a syringe and possession of a schedule 4 controlled substance.
Monday, 3:32 a.m., police arrested Sherri L. Smith, 31, 4800 block of Kickapoo Drive, in the 600 block of North Walnut Street, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Brian R. Hinshaw, 28, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that address, on a body attachment.
Monday, 12:30 p.m., deputies arrested Shawn P. DeWeese, 40, Elwood, at the Madison County jail, for failure to register as a sex offender.
Monday, 2:55 p.m., deputies arrested Levi R. Stapleton, 22, Peru, at the Miami County jail, for failure to appear.
Monday, 4:38 p.m., police arrested Angela M. Miller, 44, Galveston, at the intersection of Lafountain Street and Southway Boulevard, on a body attachment.
Monday, 5:31 p.m., police arrested Justin Fogel, 20, 1500 block of W. Tate Street, at that address, on a warrant on a charge of theft, criminal recklessness and possession of a handgun without a license.
Monday, 6:33 p.m., police arrested Joshua E. Rose, 29, 700 block of South Plate Street, at the Kokomo Police Department, on charges of domestic battery, interfering with the reporting of a crime, intimidation and strangulation.
Monday, 9:37 p.m., police arrested Ingris Powell-O’Bando, 24, 400 block of Rainbow Drive, at the intersection of U.S. 31 and Terrace Drive, on charges of never obtaining a drivers license and false informing.
Monday, 11:40 p.m., police arrested Carl E. Blassingame, 29, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at that address, on a warrant charge of possession of marijuana.
Tuesday, 12:55 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 700 block of Oakhill Road, as a runaway.
Friday, 2:27 p.m., the theft of miscellaneous clothing, valued at $5,000, was reported in the 1200 block of East Mulberry Street.
Friday, 5:38 p.m., the theft of between $200 and $500 in cash was reported in the 5000 block of Ojibway Drive.
Friday, 6:25 p.m., the theft of $1,283 in assorted rings and jewelry was reported in the 700 block of West State Street.
Saturday, 3:18 p.m., the theft of golf clubs, valued at $200, was reported in the 3200 block of Providence Lane.
Sunday, 4 p.m., the theft of $16 in cash and a $50 cellphone was reported in the 800 block of West Foster Street.
Sunday, 6:58 p.m., the theft of three pairs of shoes, valued at $115, was reported at Wea Drive and Tomahawk Boulevard.
Monday, 11:10 a.m., the theft of a storage barn, fencing and water heater, valued at $1,422 from the 100 block of Creekside Drive.
Miami County arrests
Sunday, 2:05 a.m., police arrested Amy B. Velasco, 29, 3800 block of West Main Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 6:15 p.m., police arrested Shyann S. Szabo, 19, 400 block of Blackhawk Court, Peru, on a warrant for possession of paraphernalia.
Sunday, 10:55 p.m., deputies arrested Rebecca J. Arnold, 33, 800 block of East 1000 South, Bunker Hill, on a charge of operating while intoxicated with a minor in the vehicle.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- More Police Reports Headlines