Howard County arrests
Saturday, 7 p.m., deputies arrested Pamela Smith, 52, Converse, at the intersection of LaFountain and Spraker streets, on charges of possession of paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance and driving with a suspended license, with priors.
Saturday, 7:15 p.m., police arrested Garnet L. Riley, 26, 1300 block of West Jefferson Street, in the 2300 block of West Sycamore Street, on warrants for intimidation, failure to appear and a probation violation.
Saturday, 11:08 p.m., deputies arrested Ronald L. Riley, 54, 200 block of South Purdum Street, in the 2800 block of East Markland Avenue, on a charge of driving with a suspended license, with priors.
Saturday, 11:50 p.m., police arrested Giavaunte Nelson, 34, 2500 block of North Webster Street, in the 2700 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 5:52 a.m., police arrested Brittany L. Morgan, 22, 1600 block of South Main Street, at the intersection of Firmin and Main streets, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Sunday, 7:15 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old female, in the 700 block of West Alto Road, as a runaway.
Sunday, 1:27 p.m., deputies arrested Jason M. Hyman, 32, 12000 block of South U.S. 31, in the 1800 block of East Markland Avenue, on a charge of theft.
Sunday, 10:46 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 2500 block of Acorn Drive as a runaway.
Sunday, 11:22 p.m., police arrested Christina Muncey, 22, Hemlock, at the intersection of King and Armstrong streets, on charges of possession of methamphetamine, illegal drug lab, possession of a syringe and possession of a schedule 4 controlled substance.
Monday, 3:32 a.m., police arrested Sherri L. Smith, 31, 4800 block of Kickapoo Drive, in the 600 block of North Walnut Street, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Brian R. Hinshaw, 28, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that address, on a body attachment.
Monday, 12:30 p.m., deputies arrested Shawn P. DeWeese, 40, Elwood, at the Madison County jail, for failure to register as a sex offender.
Monday, 2:55 p.m., deputies arrested Levi R. Stapleton, 22, Peru, at the Miami County jail, for failure to appear.
Monday, 4:38 p.m., police arrested Angela M. Miller, 44, Galveston, at the intersection of Lafountain Street and Southway Boulevard, on a body attachment.
Monday, 5:31 p.m., police arrested Justin Fogel, 20, 1500 block of W. Tate Street, at that address, on a warrant on a charge of theft, criminal recklessness and possession of a handgun without a license.
Monday, 6:33 p.m., police arrested Joshua E. Rose, 29, 700 block of South Plate Street, at the Kokomo Police Department, on charges of domestic battery, interfering with the reporting of a crime, intimidation and strangulation.
Monday, 9:37 p.m., police arrested Ingris Powell-O’Bando, 24, 400 block of Rainbow Drive, at the intersection of U.S. 31 and Terrace Drive, on charges of never obtaining a drivers license and false informing.
Monday, 11:40 p.m., police arrested Carl E. Blassingame, 29, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at that address, on a warrant charge of possession of marijuana.
Tuesday, 12:55 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 700 block of Oakhill Road, as a runaway.
Friday, 2:27 p.m., the theft of miscellaneous clothing, valued at $5,000, was reported in the 1200 block of East Mulberry Street.
Friday, 5:38 p.m., the theft of between $200 and $500 in cash was reported in the 5000 block of Ojibway Drive.
Friday, 6:25 p.m., the theft of $1,283 in assorted rings and jewelry was reported in the 700 block of West State Street.
Saturday, 3:18 p.m., the theft of golf clubs, valued at $200, was reported in the 3200 block of Providence Lane.
Sunday, 4 p.m., the theft of $16 in cash and a $50 cellphone was reported in the 800 block of West Foster Street.
Sunday, 6:58 p.m., the theft of three pairs of shoes, valued at $115, was reported at Wea Drive and Tomahawk Boulevard.
Monday, 11:10 a.m., the theft of a storage barn, fencing and water heater, valued at $1,422 from the 100 block of Creekside Drive.
Miami County arrests
Sunday, 2:05 a.m., police arrested Amy B. Velasco, 29, 3800 block of West Main Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 6:15 p.m., police arrested Shyann S. Szabo, 19, 400 block of Blackhawk Court, Peru, on a warrant for possession of paraphernalia.
Sunday, 10:55 p.m., deputies arrested Rebecca J. Arnold, 33, 800 block of East 1000 South, Bunker Hill, on a charge of operating while intoxicated with a minor in the vehicle.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- More Police Reports Headlines