Thursday, 8:24 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female at Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St., on charges of disorderly conduct and battery.
Thursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Lauren Emery, 22, Elwood, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 12:21 p.m., police arrested Gerri E. Cage, 53, 3500 block of Melody Court, at the residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 12:40 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female and a 13-year-old female at Maple Crest Middle School, 2727 S. Washington St., each on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 2:57 p.m., deputies arrested Joseph Perry, 28, 1400 block of South Plate Street, at the Miami County jail, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Jerry A. Gibson, 32, Peru, at the Howard County jail, old for DOC n a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 4:46 p.m., police arrested Donnie R. Cox Jr.,, 31, 1500 block of Harris Road, int he 1700 block of East Vaile Avenue, on two Montgomery County warrants for theft.
Thursday, 5:16 p.m., police arrested Jawan D. McCray, 30, 800 block of South Plate Street, at Buckeye Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 10:44 p.m., police arrested Clymenia Fiedler, 55, 300 block of West North Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 10:55 p.m., police arrested John L. Williams Jr., 22, 300 block of East Murden Street, at 605 N. Dixon Road, on warrants for intimidation, petition to revoke and two counts of failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:55 p.m., police arrested Isley J. Brown, 24, 900 block of West Monroe Street, at 605 N. Dixon Road, on four warrants for failure to appear.
Friday, 12:44 a.m., state police arrested Amanda Alexander, 42, Indianapolis, Center Road and U.S. 31, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxication.
Friday, 3:58 a.m., police arrested Sherrie A. McKnight, 42, 1000 block of West Elm Street, in the 1000 block of East Broadway Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Friday, 4:58 a.m., police arrested Talik R. Woodard, 40, 900 block of East Jefferson Street, at Main and Mulberry streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 4:18 p.m., the theft of an Emerson electronic tablet valued at $200 was reported from the 1200 block of South Main Street.
Thursday, 6:17 p.m., the theft of a 2009 Honda Shadow motorcycle valued at $5,700 was reported from 394 W. 00 East-West.
Thursday, 8:34 p.m., the theft of a Sears Craftsman riding lawn mower valued at $900 was reported from the 700 block of South Market Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines