Thursday, 8:24 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female at Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St., on charges of disorderly conduct and battery.
Thursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Lauren Emery, 22, Elwood, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 12:21 p.m., police arrested Gerri E. Cage, 53, 3500 block of Melody Court, at the residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 12:40 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female and a 13-year-old female at Maple Crest Middle School, 2727 S. Washington St., each on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 2:57 p.m., deputies arrested Joseph Perry, 28, 1400 block of South Plate Street, at the Miami County jail, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Jerry A. Gibson, 32, Peru, at the Howard County jail, old for DOC n a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 4:46 p.m., police arrested Donnie R. Cox Jr.,, 31, 1500 block of Harris Road, int he 1700 block of East Vaile Avenue, on two Montgomery County warrants for theft.
Thursday, 5:16 p.m., police arrested Jawan D. McCray, 30, 800 block of South Plate Street, at Buckeye Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 10:44 p.m., police arrested Clymenia Fiedler, 55, 300 block of West North Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 10:55 p.m., police arrested John L. Williams Jr., 22, 300 block of East Murden Street, at 605 N. Dixon Road, on warrants for intimidation, petition to revoke and two counts of failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:55 p.m., police arrested Isley J. Brown, 24, 900 block of West Monroe Street, at 605 N. Dixon Road, on four warrants for failure to appear.
Friday, 12:44 a.m., state police arrested Amanda Alexander, 42, Indianapolis, Center Road and U.S. 31, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxication.
Friday, 3:58 a.m., police arrested Sherrie A. McKnight, 42, 1000 block of West Elm Street, in the 1000 block of East Broadway Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Friday, 4:58 a.m., police arrested Talik R. Woodard, 40, 900 block of East Jefferson Street, at Main and Mulberry streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 4:18 p.m., the theft of an Emerson electronic tablet valued at $200 was reported from the 1200 block of South Main Street.
Thursday, 6:17 p.m., the theft of a 2009 Honda Shadow motorcycle valued at $5,700 was reported from 394 W. 00 East-West.
Thursday, 8:34 p.m., the theft of a Sears Craftsman riding lawn mower valued at $900 was reported from the 700 block of South Market Street.
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines