Thursday, 8:24 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female at Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St., on charges of disorderly conduct and battery.
Thursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Lauren Emery, 22, Elwood, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 12:21 p.m., police arrested Gerri E. Cage, 53, 3500 block of Melody Court, at the residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 12:40 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female and a 13-year-old female at Maple Crest Middle School, 2727 S. Washington St., each on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 2:57 p.m., deputies arrested Joseph Perry, 28, 1400 block of South Plate Street, at the Miami County jail, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Jerry A. Gibson, 32, Peru, at the Howard County jail, old for DOC n a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 4:46 p.m., police arrested Donnie R. Cox Jr.,, 31, 1500 block of Harris Road, int he 1700 block of East Vaile Avenue, on two Montgomery County warrants for theft.
Thursday, 5:16 p.m., police arrested Jawan D. McCray, 30, 800 block of South Plate Street, at Buckeye Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 10:44 p.m., police arrested Clymenia Fiedler, 55, 300 block of West North Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 10:55 p.m., police arrested John L. Williams Jr., 22, 300 block of East Murden Street, at 605 N. Dixon Road, on warrants for intimidation, petition to revoke and two counts of failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:55 p.m., police arrested Isley J. Brown, 24, 900 block of West Monroe Street, at 605 N. Dixon Road, on four warrants for failure to appear.
Friday, 12:44 a.m., state police arrested Amanda Alexander, 42, Indianapolis, Center Road and U.S. 31, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxication.
Friday, 3:58 a.m., police arrested Sherrie A. McKnight, 42, 1000 block of West Elm Street, in the 1000 block of East Broadway Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Friday, 4:58 a.m., police arrested Talik R. Woodard, 40, 900 block of East Jefferson Street, at Main and Mulberry streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 4:18 p.m., the theft of an Emerson electronic tablet valued at $200 was reported from the 1200 block of South Main Street.
Thursday, 6:17 p.m., the theft of a 2009 Honda Shadow motorcycle valued at $5,700 was reported from 394 W. 00 East-West.
Thursday, 8:34 p.m., the theft of a Sears Craftsman riding lawn mower valued at $900 was reported from the 700 block of South Market Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- Police blotter, Feb. 25, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Lance R. Berry, 35, 400 block of West 275 North, at the Cass County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Friday, 4:08 p.m., deputies arrested Morgan T. Vetter, 25, 2500 block of Lorine Lane,
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:38 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffery M. Weaver, 38, 13000 east block of 150 North, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Claudia Ziebell, 30, Russiavill
- More Police Reports Headlines