Thursday, 8:24 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female at Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St., on charges of disorderly conduct and battery.
Thursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Lauren Emery, 22, Elwood, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 12:21 p.m., police arrested Gerri E. Cage, 53, 3500 block of Melody Court, at the residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 12:40 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female and a 13-year-old female at Maple Crest Middle School, 2727 S. Washington St., each on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 2:57 p.m., deputies arrested Joseph Perry, 28, 1400 block of South Plate Street, at the Miami County jail, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Jerry A. Gibson, 32, Peru, at the Howard County jail, old for DOC n a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 4:46 p.m., police arrested Donnie R. Cox Jr.,, 31, 1500 block of Harris Road, int he 1700 block of East Vaile Avenue, on two Montgomery County warrants for theft.
Thursday, 5:16 p.m., police arrested Jawan D. McCray, 30, 800 block of South Plate Street, at Buckeye Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 10:44 p.m., police arrested Clymenia Fiedler, 55, 300 block of West North Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 10:55 p.m., police arrested John L. Williams Jr., 22, 300 block of East Murden Street, at 605 N. Dixon Road, on warrants for intimidation, petition to revoke and two counts of failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:55 p.m., police arrested Isley J. Brown, 24, 900 block of West Monroe Street, at 605 N. Dixon Road, on four warrants for failure to appear.
Friday, 12:44 a.m., state police arrested Amanda Alexander, 42, Indianapolis, Center Road and U.S. 31, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxication.
Friday, 3:58 a.m., police arrested Sherrie A. McKnight, 42, 1000 block of West Elm Street, in the 1000 block of East Broadway Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Friday, 4:58 a.m., police arrested Talik R. Woodard, 40, 900 block of East Jefferson Street, at Main and Mulberry streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 4:18 p.m., the theft of an Emerson electronic tablet valued at $200 was reported from the 1200 block of South Main Street.
Thursday, 6:17 p.m., the theft of a 2009 Honda Shadow motorcycle valued at $5,700 was reported from 394 W. 00 East-West.
Thursday, 8:34 p.m., the theft of a Sears Craftsman riding lawn mower valued at $900 was reported from the 700 block of South Market Street.
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- More Police Reports Headlines