Thursday, 12:12 p.m., police arrested Normal Sorrell, 56, 300 block of North Berkley Street, at that address, on a public intoxication charge.
Thursday, 1:55 p.m., police arrested a 12-year-old male and a 13-year-old male, at Maple Crest Elementary School, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 5:35 p.m., deputies arrested Craig Achley, 29, Walton, at the Galveston Fire Department, on a body attachment.
Thursday, 5:45 p.m., deputies arrested Raymond D. Holycross, 29, Tippecanoe, at the St. Joseph County jail, on a charge of theft.
Thursday, 6:10 p.m., police arrested Jason J. Worrell, 30, 1200 block of East Taylor Street, at that address, on a felony charge of battery.
Thursday, 10:30 p.m., deputies arrested Nicholas J. Evans, 30, 2900 block of Whitehouse Drive, at the Howard County jail, on three petitions to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 11:51 p.m., police arrested Karen S. Byrd, 31, 1300 block of South Waugh Street, at the intersection of North Apperson Way and Taylor Street, on a charge of driving with a suspended license.
Friday, 2:18 a.m., police arrested Ron Woodard, 37, 1400 block of North Courtland Street, at the intersection of David Road and 300 North, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 12:33 p.m., the theft of a washer and dryer, valued at $600, from the 1100 block of West Jackson Street.
Thursday, 1:43 p.m., the theft of $25,000 worth of jewelry from a vehicle, in the 100 block of West Moreland East.
Thursday, 4:05 p.m., the theft of $535 in miscellaneous items, from the 2100 block of East Boulevard.
Friday, 12:40 a.m., the theft of a cellular telephone and $400 in cash, in the 2300 block of North Delphos Street.
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- More Police Reports Headlines