Howard County arrests
Tuesday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Arianne N. Durbin, 22, 10000 west block of 100 South, at the courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Kevin P. Yard, 23, 1300 block of South Buckeye Street, at the Cass County jail, on three warrants for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 10:45 a.m., deputies arrested Martell S. Beason, 20, 300 block of Western Avenue, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 12:05 p.m., deputies arrested Katrina Wray, 34, Sharpsville, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for theft and trespass.
Wednesday, 2:48 p.m., police arrested Kayla M. Anderson, 25, 700 block of East Taylor Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 2:51 p.m., deputies arrested James W. Gifford, 20, 1500 block of West Sycamore Street, at Gilbert and Wickersham drives, on a probation violation.
Wednesday, 3:17 p.m., police arrested Heather M. Ferenc, 34, 100 block of Wildridge Drive, at Webster and Lordeman streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 4:44 p.m., police arrested Linda G. Ellis, 66, 100 block of West Markland Avenue, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 7:47 p.m., police arrested Kimberlee L. Orgen, 22, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at Alto Road and Marsha Court, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 8:01 p.m., police arrested Kristina M. Yard, 32, 1700 block of Meadowbrook Lane, at Markland Avenue and Bell Street, on a Cass County warrant on a probation violation.
Wednesday, 9:17 p.m., police arrested Scott Testerman, 49, White Lake, Mich., at the Howard County jail, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Wednesday, 11:23 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Maynard, 26, 20 block of Alta Lane, and Austin G. Warner, 25, 6000 block of Council Ring Boulevard, at U.S. 31 and Ind. 26, each on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Peter M. Hollingsworth, 25, 4700 block of Wexmoor Drive, on a charge of possession of heroin.
Wednesday, 11:53 p.m., police arrested Danielle Hizer, 24, 1300 block of South Waugh Street, at State and Union streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 12:06 a.m., police arrested Keith B. Fletcher, 54, 700 block of South Brandon Street, at Main and North streets, on a charge of burglary.
Thursday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jon Jones, 32, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Steven A. Bailey, 25, 1200 block of West Madison Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Reginald Ervin, 43, Indianapolis, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for domestic violence battery and invasion of privacy.
Thursday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Wendy Roland, 31, Idaville, at White County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Michael H. Smith, 46, 500 block of Davis Road, at the Cass County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 12:50 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male in the 1100 block of West North Street, on a charge of disobedience.
Thursday, 1:06 p.m., police arrested a 9-year-old male at Sycamore Elementary School on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 1:28 p.m., deputies arrested Tiffany Feltenberger, 32, 13000 block of Clover Court, at 550 North and U.S. 31, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 4:23 p.m., police arrested Nicholas J. Shepard, 21, 1300 block of North Courtland Avenue, at Webster and Preble streets, on warrants for unlawful possession of a syringe, failure to appear and conversion.
Thursday, 7:37 p.m., police arrested Evie T. Barnett, 30, 1800 block of Sussex Drive, on a warrant for theft.
Thursday, 11:58 p.m., police arrested Denise Griggs, 33, 900 block of East Walnut Street, at Council Ring Boulevard and Kickapoo Drive, on a charge of possession of meth.
Friday, 2:18 a.m., police arrested Geramie R. Young, 28, 4200 east block of 200 South, at Westmoor and Terrace drives, on a charge of public intoxication and a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 3:50 a.m., police arrested Kaicy D. Dunlap, 27, 4000 west block of 50 South, at U.S. 31 and Lincoln Road, on charges of driving while suspended and possession of marijuana.
Wednesday, 9:32 a.m., the theft of a digital camcorder, a digital camera and a gold Indianapolis Colts football, valued at $800 total, was reported from the 300 block of Oakmont Drive.
Wednesday, 12:09 p.m., the theft of a 46-inch flat screen TV, a 42-inch flat screen TV and a pair of shoes was reported from the 600 block of North Dixon Road.
Wednesday, 6:07 p.m., the theft of an Xbox game system, controllers and five games valued at $570 was reported from the 1900 block of South Park Road.
Thursday, 2:44 p.m., the theft of 340 pounds of copper wiring valued at $1,100 was reported from Duke Energy, 1619 W. Defenbaugh St.
Thursday, 10:22 p.m., the theft of a brief case with cash, a check book and a title to a dump truck was reported from a vehicle at Whiskey Creek, 490 S. Reed Road.
Miami County arrests
Tuesday, 5:45 p.m., state police arrested Clifford Thompson, 41, 2000 block of Capital Hill Court, Kokomo, on charges of possession of stolen property and driving while suspended with priors.
Tuesday, 6:10 p.m., police arrested Marcus E. Hall, 30, 400 block of North Broadway, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Tuesday, 9:10 p.m., state policed arrested Quintin T. Ferguson, 23, South Bend, and Kalan R. Murphy, 23, South Bend, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Wednesday, 1:10 p.m., deputies arrested Gregory S. Wright, 45, 4000 block of West 200 North, Peru, on a warrant for dealing meth.
Wednesday, 1:55 p.m., police arrested Marcus D. Cook, 40, 60 block of South Miami Street, Peru, on a violation of parole warrant.
Wednesday, 7:05 p.m., deputies arrested Kenetta K. Shuck, 41, 1300 block of Donaldson Avenue, Peru, on two charges of possession of stolen property.
Thursday, 12:02 a.m., state police arrested Emily A. Mangelsdorf, 19, and Hogan A. Moss, 22, 100 block of West 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a warrant for disorderly conduct.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines