Howard County arrests
Thursday, 8:10 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Timothy G. Freeman Jr., 32, 1500 block of South Main Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Brooke Weatherspoon, 39, Terre Haute, at the Vigo County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Bryan E. Dulworth, 32, Windfall, at the courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 2:10 p.m., deputies arrested Jason Cogswell, 27, Logansport, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for intimidation and driving while suspended.
Thursday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Heather N. Carr, 28, 900 block of North Main Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for indirect contempt of court.
Thursday, 4:41 p.m., police arrested Amanda P. Moore, 30, Logansport, at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard, on a charge of aiding, inducing or causing theft and possession of a controlled substance.
Thursday, 4:48 p.m., police arrested Victor D. Ratliff, 23, homeless, in the 500 block of East Sycamore Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 5:52 p.m., police arrested three 13-year-old boys at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave., each on a charge of conversion.
Thursday, 7:34 p.m., police arrested Brittany A. Frye, 22, 800 block of North McCann Street, at Preble Street and Wabash Avenue, on an Elkhart County warrant for possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Thursday, 7:59 p.m., police arrested William J. Mullen, 48, 500 block of Naphew Lane, at Cartwright Drive and Center Road, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 8:40 p.m., police arrested James L. Russell, 33, 400 block of North Market Street, at 100 E. Center Road, on a charge of public intoxication.
Friday, 3:46 a.m., state police arrested Joshua D. Cordell, 26, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Friday, 4:30 a.m., state police arrested Justin M. Cavazos, 33, Kokomo, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and one count of operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Miami County arrests
Monday, 1:58 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Helderman, 55, Logansport, on a probation violation warrant.
Wednesday, 4:45 a.m., deputies arrested Adam Simcox, 34, 900 block of South 250 West, Peru, on a charge of domestic battery.
Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Sean J. Jones, 29, 300 block of North Fremont Street, Peru, on a court order.
Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Frank J. Fouch, 40, Logansport, on a warrant for violation of parole.
Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Robert R. Fleming, 30, on a probation violation warrant.w
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- More Police Reports Headlines