Howard County arrests
Thursday, 8:10 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Timothy G. Freeman Jr., 32, 1500 block of South Main Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Brooke Weatherspoon, 39, Terre Haute, at the Vigo County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Bryan E. Dulworth, 32, Windfall, at the courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 2:10 p.m., deputies arrested Jason Cogswell, 27, Logansport, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for intimidation and driving while suspended.
Thursday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Heather N. Carr, 28, 900 block of North Main Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for indirect contempt of court.
Thursday, 4:41 p.m., police arrested Amanda P. Moore, 30, Logansport, at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard, on a charge of aiding, inducing or causing theft and possession of a controlled substance.
Thursday, 4:48 p.m., police arrested Victor D. Ratliff, 23, homeless, in the 500 block of East Sycamore Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 5:52 p.m., police arrested three 13-year-old boys at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave., each on a charge of conversion.
Thursday, 7:34 p.m., police arrested Brittany A. Frye, 22, 800 block of North McCann Street, at Preble Street and Wabash Avenue, on an Elkhart County warrant for possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Thursday, 7:59 p.m., police arrested William J. Mullen, 48, 500 block of Naphew Lane, at Cartwright Drive and Center Road, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 8:40 p.m., police arrested James L. Russell, 33, 400 block of North Market Street, at 100 E. Center Road, on a charge of public intoxication.
Friday, 3:46 a.m., state police arrested Joshua D. Cordell, 26, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Friday, 4:30 a.m., state police arrested Justin M. Cavazos, 33, Kokomo, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and one count of operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Miami County arrests
Monday, 1:58 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Helderman, 55, Logansport, on a probation violation warrant.
Wednesday, 4:45 a.m., deputies arrested Adam Simcox, 34, 900 block of South 250 West, Peru, on a charge of domestic battery.
Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Sean J. Jones, 29, 300 block of North Fremont Street, Peru, on a court order.
Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Frank J. Fouch, 40, Logansport, on a warrant for violation of parole.
Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Robert R. Fleming, 30, on a probation violation warrant.w
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- More Police Reports Headlines