Saturday, 7:22 p.m., police arrested Korine N. Kakasuleff, 57, 800 block of South Independence Street, Windfall, at the 2300 block of East Markland Avenue on charges of leaving the scene of a personal injury accident, operating while intoxicated refusal, resisting law enforcement, battery on an officer, possession of a controlled substance and intimidation.
Saturday, 7:23 p.m., police arrested Daniel Bell, 63, 4600 block of West 180 South, Russiaville, at the intersection of 50 South and 400 West on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 1:04 a.m., police arrested Rachelle Chorrushi, 39, 3200 block of Chelsea Court, at the Howard County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 2 a.m., police arrested Markiss L. Young, 23, 900 block of East Dixon Road, at the 100 block of West Mulberry Street on a charge of trespass.
Sunday, 9:09 a.m., police arrested William V. Davis, 70, homeless, at the 1000 block of Home Avenue on a charge of trespass.
Sunday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Jonathon Jonzi, 32, 1000 block of East Richmond Street, at the 2300 block of Balmoral Boulevard on two warrants for failure to appear.
Friday, 11:51 p.m., the theft of an Apple iPad was reported from a vehicle at the 1400 block of South Washington Street.
Saturday, 5:23 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch TV valued at $2,000 and musical amps and monitors valued at $1,605 was reported from Market Vibes, 3000 W. Boulevard.
Saturday, 9:25 p.m., the theft of gun ammunition valued at $30 and $20 cash was reported from a vehicle at the 1800 block of South Market Street.
Sunday, 5:39 a.m., deputies arrested Seth H. Glassburn, 30, 7800 block of West 400 South, Russiaville, on a charge of operating while intoxicated refusal.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines