Saturday, 7:22 p.m., police arrested Korine N. Kakasuleff, 57, 800 block of South Independence Street, Windfall, at the 2300 block of East Markland Avenue on charges of leaving the scene of a personal injury accident, operating while intoxicated refusal, resisting law enforcement, battery on an officer, possession of a controlled substance and intimidation.
Saturday, 7:23 p.m., police arrested Daniel Bell, 63, 4600 block of West 180 South, Russiaville, at the intersection of 50 South and 400 West on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 1:04 a.m., police arrested Rachelle Chorrushi, 39, 3200 block of Chelsea Court, at the Howard County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 2 a.m., police arrested Markiss L. Young, 23, 900 block of East Dixon Road, at the 100 block of West Mulberry Street on a charge of trespass.
Sunday, 9:09 a.m., police arrested William V. Davis, 70, homeless, at the 1000 block of Home Avenue on a charge of trespass.
Sunday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Jonathon Jonzi, 32, 1000 block of East Richmond Street, at the 2300 block of Balmoral Boulevard on two warrants for failure to appear.
Friday, 11:51 p.m., the theft of an Apple iPad was reported from a vehicle at the 1400 block of South Washington Street.
Saturday, 5:23 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch TV valued at $2,000 and musical amps and monitors valued at $1,605 was reported from Market Vibes, 3000 W. Boulevard.
Saturday, 9:25 p.m., the theft of gun ammunition valued at $30 and $20 cash was reported from a vehicle at the 1800 block of South Market Street.
Sunday, 5:39 a.m., deputies arrested Seth H. Glassburn, 30, 7800 block of West 400 South, Russiaville, on a charge of operating while intoxicated refusal.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- More Police Reports Headlines