Saturday, 7:22 p.m., police arrested Korine N. Kakasuleff, 57, 800 block of South Independence Street, Windfall, at the 2300 block of East Markland Avenue on charges of leaving the scene of a personal injury accident, operating while intoxicated refusal, resisting law enforcement, battery on an officer, possession of a controlled substance and intimidation.
Saturday, 7:23 p.m., police arrested Daniel Bell, 63, 4600 block of West 180 South, Russiaville, at the intersection of 50 South and 400 West on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 1:04 a.m., police arrested Rachelle Chorrushi, 39, 3200 block of Chelsea Court, at the Howard County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 2 a.m., police arrested Markiss L. Young, 23, 900 block of East Dixon Road, at the 100 block of West Mulberry Street on a charge of trespass.
Sunday, 9:09 a.m., police arrested William V. Davis, 70, homeless, at the 1000 block of Home Avenue on a charge of trespass.
Sunday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Jonathon Jonzi, 32, 1000 block of East Richmond Street, at the 2300 block of Balmoral Boulevard on two warrants for failure to appear.
Friday, 11:51 p.m., the theft of an Apple iPad was reported from a vehicle at the 1400 block of South Washington Street.
Saturday, 5:23 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch TV valued at $2,000 and musical amps and monitors valued at $1,605 was reported from Market Vibes, 3000 W. Boulevard.
Saturday, 9:25 p.m., the theft of gun ammunition valued at $30 and $20 cash was reported from a vehicle at the 1800 block of South Market Street.
Sunday, 5:39 a.m., deputies arrested Seth H. Glassburn, 30, 7800 block of West 400 South, Russiaville, on a charge of operating while intoxicated refusal.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- Area sentencings for Nov. 17, 2013 • Jordan McCarty, convicted in Howard Circuit Court, of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to six months with 180 days of his suspended sentence in jail and an extended six months of probation. • Trisha Taylor, convicted in Howard
- Police reports, Nov. 16, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Joseph Olivarez, 37, Galveston, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent, leaving the scene of an accident and a body attachment warrant. Thursday, 2:17 p.m., dep
- More Police Reports Headlines