Howard County arrests
Sunday, 4:58 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male on the 1700 block of East Markland Avenue on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 4:20 p.m., the theft of a tote, a tent, dishes, a folding chair and miscellaneous paperwork was reported from a vehicle in the 2600 block of North Washington Street.
Thursday, 4:40 p.m., the theft of tools, computers and a PlayStation game system and games valued at $3,665 was reported during a burglary in the 5000 block of Council Ring Boulevard.
Friday, 8:56 a.m., the theft a trailer valued at $2,000 was reported from the 100 block of South Dixon Road.
Tipton County arrests
Saturday, 11:40 p.m., police arrested Kristen M. Clark, 32, 600 block of North Phillips Street, Kokomo, on charges of disorderly conduct and public intoxication.
Sunday, 6:35 a.m., police arrested Mark A. Moss, 25, 600 block of Hill Street, Tipton, on a charge of theft.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 15, 2013 Miami County Arrests Dec. 6, 2:15 a.m., state police arrested Mindy Childers, 44, 2000 block of East 250 North, Peru, on a charge of battery. Dec. 6, 5:25 p.m., state police arrested Matthew G. Roberts, 29, 400 block of Monroe Avenue, Peru, on a prob
- Police reports, Dec. 14, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Dewayne A. Hecht, 27, Akron, Ohio, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear. Thursday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested Elizabeth J. Balser, 29, Windfall, at the How
- Police reports, Dec. 13, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9 a.m., deputies arrested Matthew R. Bitzell, 24, Greentown, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence. Wednesday, 9:37 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Mau, 31, 6000 block o
- Police blotter, Dec. 12, 2013 howard county Arrests Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Jackson Jordan, 21, 1000 block of East North Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Tuesday, 7:36 p.m., police arrested Austin L. Foreman, 18, 6000 blo
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- More Police Reports Headlines