Thursday, 8:55 a.m., deputies arrested Anthony W. Mock, 46, 1900 block of North Waugh Street, at the Howard County jail, on three counts of failure to appear.
Thursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Mary L. Allman, 37, 1600 block of East Wheeler Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested Richard R. Braun, 41, 1200 block of East Taylor Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Brandon S. Gibson, 28, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 2:32 p.m., police arrested Kristen M. Clark, 32, 600 block of North Phillips Street, in the 1700 block of East Hoffer Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Friday, 3:47 p.m., deputies arrested Myron L. Campbell, 44, 300 block of West Harrison Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a charge of non-support of a dependent child.
Friday, 4:20 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher A. Stephens, 28, Huntingburg, at the Dubois County jail, for failure to appear.
Friday, 11:59 p.m., police arrested Larry Hamilton, 21, 1000 block of South Courtland Avenue, at the intersection of Ohio and Murden streets, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 12:09 a.m., police arrested Zachary Shutt, 19, 400 block of Mirage Drive, at the intersection of Superior and Main streets, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, illegal consumption by a minor, and illegal possession by a minor.
Saturday, 12:57 a.m., police arrested Brandon L. Policky, 26, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Saturday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Kelly J. Armfield, 50, 1100 block of South Wabash Avenue, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of theft.
Saturday, 5:12 p.m., police arrested Michael Long, 30, 1300 block of Meadowbrook Drive, in the 1900 block of South Reed Road, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 8:46 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 2300 block of East Markland Avenue, on charges of conversion and illegal consumption by a minor.
Sunday, 4:40 a.m., police arrested Joseph M. Soupley, Galveston, in the 1500 block of East Markland Avenue, for failure to appear.
Sunday, 11:54 a.m., police arrested Amber Perkins, 21, 1500 block of Imperial Drive, in the 1200 block of East Markland Avenue, for possession of a handgun without a permit.
Sunday, 1:17 p.m., deputies arrested William J. Meek, 43, Marion, at the Grant County line, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 3:15 p.m., police arrested Kurt Sweares, 39, 5700 block of Wampum Drive, in the 1100 block of Peace Pipe Drive, on charges of driving with a suspended license and possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 3:28 p.m., police arrested Erik Jones, 36, 4500 block of East 200 South, at the intersection of U.S. 31 and Center Road, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and a warrant for failure to appear.
Sunday, 6:35 p.m., police arrested George F. Wheeler, 27, 1900 block of North Apperson Way, in the 1900 block of West Sycamore Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Sunday, 7 p.m., police arrested Chelsea Exmeyer, 29, 7700 block of Riviera Ridge Drive, in the 2100 block of East Boulevard, on a charge of theft and warrants on three counts of obtaining a controlled substance, three counts of identity deception and three counts of possession of a controlled substance.
Sunday, 9:17 p.m., police arrested Michael Cope, 39, Rossville, Mich., at the intersection of Jefferson and Delphos streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 10:27 p.m., a theft was reported of an Apple iPhone, valued at $50, and $4 in cash from the 400 block of West Superior Street.
Nov. 13, 12:50 p.m., state police arrested Brianne M. Smith, 18, 100 block of West 7th Street, Peru, on a warrant for theft and false informing.
Nov. 13, 6 p.m., police arrested Tyler Miller, 23, 200 block of Harrison Street, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Nov. 13, 9:30 p.m., police arrested Mark S. Easterday, 37, 20 block of Wycomb Street, Peru, on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting law enforcement.
Nov. 13, 11:10 p.m., police arrested Leroy A. Williams Jr., 34, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug, 23, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:48 p.m., deputies arrested Douglas A. McClure, 46, Sharpsville, at the Howard-Tipton county line, on a warrant for failure to appear.Thursday, 12:53 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Livingston, 34, 2400 block of Baxter
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- More Police Reports Headlines