Wednesday, 5:29 p.m., police arrested Michael D. Lykins, 37, 600 block of Magnolia Drive, at Madison and Phillips streets, on a charge of operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic offender and three warrants.
Wednesday, 5:48 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female in the 700 block of East Wheeler Street, on a charge of being a runaway.
Wednesday, 7:05 p.m., police arrested Kyle D. Ray, 25, 1000 block of Waubesa Way, at Miami Boulevard and Wea Drive, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Wednesday, 7:54 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at the Robert J. Kinsey Youth Center on a charge of being a runaway.
Wednesday, 8 p.m., police arrested Dewitt C. Epperly, 53, 4400 south block of 00 East-West, at Goyer Road and Sibley Drive, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 2:35 a.m., police arrested Mickey Mumaugh, 40, 2900 south block of 300 East, at Alto Road and U.S. 31, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested Antiwan Peoples, 22, and Sean Brown, 18, both of Anderson, at U.S. 31 and Ind. 26, each on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Wednesday, 6 p.m., the theft of jewelry, an Xbox 360, three HP laptop computers and other items valued at $3,950 was reported from a residence in the 1300 block of Peace Pipe Drive.
Thursday, 6:08 p.m., the theft of a PlayStation 3 gaming system, controllers and games valued at $580 was reported from a residence in the 1000 block of South Dixon Road.
Thursday, 7:26 p.m., the theft of Coach purses, a jar of money and a box of new CDs valued at $594 was reported from a residence in the 1500 block of South Market Street.
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- More Police Reports Headlines