Wednesday, 5:29 p.m., police arrested Michael D. Lykins, 37, 600 block of Magnolia Drive, at Madison and Phillips streets, on a charge of operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic offender and three warrants.
Wednesday, 5:48 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female in the 700 block of East Wheeler Street, on a charge of being a runaway.
Wednesday, 7:05 p.m., police arrested Kyle D. Ray, 25, 1000 block of Waubesa Way, at Miami Boulevard and Wea Drive, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Wednesday, 7:54 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at the Robert J. Kinsey Youth Center on a charge of being a runaway.
Wednesday, 8 p.m., police arrested Dewitt C. Epperly, 53, 4400 south block of 00 East-West, at Goyer Road and Sibley Drive, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 2:35 a.m., police arrested Mickey Mumaugh, 40, 2900 south block of 300 East, at Alto Road and U.S. 31, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested Antiwan Peoples, 22, and Sean Brown, 18, both of Anderson, at U.S. 31 and Ind. 26, each on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Wednesday, 6 p.m., the theft of jewelry, an Xbox 360, three HP laptop computers and other items valued at $3,950 was reported from a residence in the 1300 block of Peace Pipe Drive.
Thursday, 6:08 p.m., the theft of a PlayStation 3 gaming system, controllers and games valued at $580 was reported from a residence in the 1000 block of South Dixon Road.
Thursday, 7:26 p.m., the theft of Coach purses, a jar of money and a box of new CDs valued at $594 was reported from a residence in the 1500 block of South Market Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines