Wednesday, 5:29 p.m., police arrested Michael D. Lykins, 37, 600 block of Magnolia Drive, at Madison and Phillips streets, on a charge of operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic offender and three warrants.
Wednesday, 5:48 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female in the 700 block of East Wheeler Street, on a charge of being a runaway.
Wednesday, 7:05 p.m., police arrested Kyle D. Ray, 25, 1000 block of Waubesa Way, at Miami Boulevard and Wea Drive, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Wednesday, 7:54 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at the Robert J. Kinsey Youth Center on a charge of being a runaway.
Wednesday, 8 p.m., police arrested Dewitt C. Epperly, 53, 4400 south block of 00 East-West, at Goyer Road and Sibley Drive, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 2:35 a.m., police arrested Mickey Mumaugh, 40, 2900 south block of 300 East, at Alto Road and U.S. 31, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested Antiwan Peoples, 22, and Sean Brown, 18, both of Anderson, at U.S. 31 and Ind. 26, each on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Wednesday, 6 p.m., the theft of jewelry, an Xbox 360, three HP laptop computers and other items valued at $3,950 was reported from a residence in the 1300 block of Peace Pipe Drive.
Thursday, 6:08 p.m., the theft of a PlayStation 3 gaming system, controllers and games valued at $580 was reported from a residence in the 1000 block of South Dixon Road.
Thursday, 7:26 p.m., the theft of Coach purses, a jar of money and a box of new CDs valued at $594 was reported from a residence in the 1500 block of South Market Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- More Police Reports Headlines