Howard County arrests
Friday, 4:34 a.m., police arrested Richard M. Applington, 28, 300 block of West Mulberry Street, in the 1800 block of East Vaile Avenue, on charges of resisting law enforcement, leaving the scene of an accident and operator never licensed.
Friday, 8:28 a.m., deputies arrested Richard M. Applington, 28, 300 block of West Mulberry Street, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of violating the re-entry program.
Friday, 11:50 a.m., deputies arrested Jon P. Harris, 20, 100 block of South Western Avenue, at the Howard County jail, on felony warrant charges of burglary, receiving stolen property (three counts) and attempted burglary.
Friday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Robert W. Walker, 54, 400 block of South Main Street, in Barboursville, W.Va., on two warrant charges of failure to appear.
Friday, 2:37 p.m., deputies arrested Layla M. Thompson, 19, 2400 block of North Calumet Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 9:12 p.m., deputies arrested Kami Y. Brown, 43, Galveston, at home, on a felony warrant charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Friday, 9:20 p.m., deputies arrested Yunes S. Kobaree, 23, 1200 block of North Philips Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 11:15 p.m., state police arrested Sarah E. McCormack, 32, 1000 block of West Maple Street, at Country Club Lane and Maplewood Drive, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 12:51 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1800 block of Teasdale Lane, on a battery charge.
Saturday, 1:10 a.m., state police arrested Brad A. Van Dyke, 23, West Lafayette, at Washington Street and Boulevard, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 3:30 a.m., state police arrested Stacey M. Hagy, 37, 2100 block of North Wabash Avenue, at Washington Street and Lincoln Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 3:45 a.m., police arrested Joseph S. Marshall, 47, 700 block of Preble Street, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 4:37 a.m., state police arrested Colby A. Marner, 18, 10000 block of Deer Creek Road, Greentown, at the Howard County jail, on an illegal consumption charge.
Saturday, 4:54 a.m., police arrested Robert D. Bammerlin, 31, 900 block of South Buckeye Street, at home, on a felony domestic battery charge.
Saturday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Brandi L. McClure, 33, 900 block of West Jackson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of theft and burglary.
Saturday, 7:01 p.m., police arrested Elizabeth Allen, 26, Marion, at the 1700 block of Hunters Cove Circle on charges of possession of cocaine and possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance.
Sunday, 12:07 a.m., deputies arrested Jason W. Higgenbotham, 22, 700 block of North Union Street, at home, on a parole violation.
Sunday, 12:51 a.m., police arrested Joshua Rangel, 22, 1400 block of West Tate Street, at the 3000 block of South Lafountain Street on charges of public intoxication, trespassing and intimidation.
Sunday, 12:51 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at the 3000 block of South Lafountain Street on charges of public intoxication, disorderly conduct, minor in consumption of alcohol, intimidation, minor inside a tavern and false informing.
Sunday, 12:51 a.m., police arrested Gilberto Monjarez, 18, 1300 block of East Taylor Street, on the 3000 block of South Lafountain Street on charges of intimidation, disorderly conduct and illegal consumption.
Sunday, 1:20 a.m., police arrested Barry Owens, 33, 700 block of Apperson Way South, at the intersection of Apperson Way and Vaile Avenue on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 7:37 a.m., police arrested Rebekah A. Norman, 20, 400 block of South Washington Street, at the same address on a charge of theft.
Friday, 6:56 a.m., a vehicle theft was reported in the 100 block of North 820 West.
Saturday, 6:07 a.m., the theft of a chronograph watch valued at $5,850 and a CD case was reported from a vehicle on the 2900 block of North 50 East.
Saturday, 3:21 p.m., the theft of a necklace, Nintendo Wii and a book valued in total at $280 was reported from the 1000 block of South Courtland Avenue.
Saturday, 5:39 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 1900 block of South 400 West.
Sunday, 5:10 a.m., the theft of a car keys was reported from the 700 block of North Dixon Road.
Tipton County arrests
Saturday, 11:30 p.m., deputies arrested Rachel M. Burt, 28, and Christopher R. Burt, 32, 300 block of West Meridian Street, Sharpsville, on a charge of public intoxication.
Sunday, 4:03 a.m., police arrested Travis M. Gentry, 27, Anderson, on a charge of check deception.
Sunday, 4:36 a.m., deputies arrested Jose A. Gonzales, 28, Westfield, on charges of never obtaining a license, operating while intoxicated and operating while intoxicated endangerment.
Miami County arrests
Wednesday, 10:02 a.m., state police arrested Jamie Travis, 26, 100 block of Holman Street, Peru, on a parole violation warrant and a warrant for receiving stolen property and fraud.
Wednesday, 1:51 p.m., deputies arrested Brandon Kock, 23, 500 block of Tomahawk Drive, Kokomo, on a warrant for sexual misconduct with a minor and sexual battery.
Wednesday, 2:35 p.m., deputies arrested Jamual Pittman, 23 Indianapolis, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 3:10 p.m., deputies arrested Rodger A. Wisehart Jr., 32, 1000 block of East Broadway, Kokomo, on a parole violation warrant.
Thursday, 12:20 p.m., deputies arrested Evan Long, 21, 200 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on charges of possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and visiting a common nuisance.
Thursday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Michael R. Schroeder, 39, 10 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on two charges of theft.
Thursday, 11:35 p.m., deputies arrested Justin F. Patton, 24, 9900 block of North Meridian, Denver, on a charge of domestic battery.
Friday, 11:55 a.m. deputies arrested Dominick Tyler, 18, 300 block of East Washington Street, Bunker Hill, on a failure to appear warrant.
Friday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Joseph Tribbey, 27, South Bend, on a failure to appear warrant.
Friday, 4:55 p.m., police arrested Jacob Dewitt, 28, 200 block of West Canal Street, Peru, on a warrant for theft.
Friday, 5:47 p.m., deputies arrested Carla McCombs, 40, 800 block of James Drive, Kokomo, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Friday, 6 p.m., police arrested Jimmy C. Smith, 56, 200 block of South Elizabeth Street, Kokomo, on a charge of habitual traffic violator for life.
Saturday, 12:50 a.m., police arrested Shane M. Lucas, 18, 300 block of Van Buren Avenue, Peru, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday 4:15 p.m., police arrested Charles Waid, 40, 100 block of East Warrant Street, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 6:10 p.m., police arrested Marion L. Bussard, 38, 100 block of West 3rd Street, Peru, on a charge of habitual traffic violator.
Saturday, 6:40 p.m., deputies arrested Raymond Walter Jr., 22, Hillsdale, Mich., on a warrant for theft
Saturday, 7:30 p.m., deputies arrested Brock Abney, 20, 900 block of Rosewood Drive, Peru, on charges of minor in possession of alcohol and driving while suspended with priors.
Sunday, 4 a.m., police arrested Timothy D. See, 42, 200 block of Main Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated with priors.
Sunday, 8:20 p.m., police arrested Joshua Emerson, 26, 60 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Sunday, 9:50 p.m., police arrested Adam Ray, 27, 300 block of West 5th Street, Peru, on a warrant for contempt.
Monday, 12:30 a.m., deputies arrested Kimberla J. Hoover, 44, 2600 block of West 500 South, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 1:53 a.m., state police arrested William B. Evanoff, 25, 2900 block of South Weasley Boulevard, Peru, on charges of intimidation with a deadly weapon, criminal recklessness with a firearm and domestic battery in the presence of a child.
Monday, 11:35 a.m., police arrested Tricia M. Clem, 28, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a failure to appear warrant.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 1, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:49 a.m., deputies arrested Christine M. Parr, 46, 1100 block of South Bell Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Jetona M. Cox, 38, 1300 block of North
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- More Police Reports Headlines