Tuesday, 3:50 a.m., deputies arrested Tyler A. Mayfield, 20, 1000 block of South Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Tricia M. Clem, 28, Bunker Hill, at the Miami County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Markus J. Spivey, 23, Indianapolis, at the Hendricks County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 11:55 a.m., deputies arrested Timothy E. Rush, 30, 700 block of East Mulberry Street, at the Tippecanoe County jail, on warrants for resisting law enforcement, two counts of failure to appear and a hold for Hamilton County.
Tuesday, 1:50 p.m., deputies arrested two 12-year-old males at Western High School on charges of battery and disorderly conduct.
Tuesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jamie A. Travis, Peru, at the Miami County jail, on warrants for receiving stolen property, three counts of fraud, being a habitual offender and a hold for Miami County jail.
Tuesday, 3:15 p.m., police arrested Ryan J. Sobaleski, 32, 1200 block of West Superior Street, in the 300 block of West Markland Avenue, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 3:40 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old female in the 2700 block of South Washington Street on a charge of battery.
Tuesday, 8:55 p.m., police arrested William N. Schauer, 53, 1400 block of North Market Street, at Lafountain and North streets, on a charge of residential entry.
Wednesday, 8:18 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 1200 block of South Cooper Street on charges of illegal consumption/possession of alcohol and possession of stolen property.
Wednesday, 9:25 a.m., deputies arrested Bryce M. Whetzell, 34, 3000 block of Baton Rouge Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew R. Smith, 22, 1800 block of North Jay Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 12:20 p.m.,
deputies arrested Zachary J. Chapman, 23, Sharpsville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary.
Wednesday, 12:33 p.m., deputies arrested Kevin A. Conrad, 31, Peru, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for parole violation.
Wednesday, 1:30 p.m., deputies arrested Travis P. Mabrey, 35, 4900 west block of 50 South, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for parole violation.
Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Aric W. Thomas, 41, 2100 block of North Locke Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for non-support of a dependent.
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- More Police Reports Headlines