Tuesday, 3:50 a.m., deputies arrested Tyler A. Mayfield, 20, 1000 block of South Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Tricia M. Clem, 28, Bunker Hill, at the Miami County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Markus J. Spivey, 23, Indianapolis, at the Hendricks County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 11:55 a.m., deputies arrested Timothy E. Rush, 30, 700 block of East Mulberry Street, at the Tippecanoe County jail, on warrants for resisting law enforcement, two counts of failure to appear and a hold for Hamilton County.
Tuesday, 1:50 p.m., deputies arrested two 12-year-old males at Western High School on charges of battery and disorderly conduct.
Tuesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jamie A. Travis, Peru, at the Miami County jail, on warrants for receiving stolen property, three counts of fraud, being a habitual offender and a hold for Miami County jail.
Tuesday, 3:15 p.m., police arrested Ryan J. Sobaleski, 32, 1200 block of West Superior Street, in the 300 block of West Markland Avenue, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 3:40 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old female in the 2700 block of South Washington Street on a charge of battery.
Tuesday, 8:55 p.m., police arrested William N. Schauer, 53, 1400 block of North Market Street, at Lafountain and North streets, on a charge of residential entry.
Wednesday, 8:18 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 1200 block of South Cooper Street on charges of illegal consumption/possession of alcohol and possession of stolen property.
Wednesday, 9:25 a.m., deputies arrested Bryce M. Whetzell, 34, 3000 block of Baton Rouge Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew R. Smith, 22, 1800 block of North Jay Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 12:20 p.m.,
deputies arrested Zachary J. Chapman, 23, Sharpsville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary.
Wednesday, 12:33 p.m., deputies arrested Kevin A. Conrad, 31, Peru, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for parole violation.
Wednesday, 1:30 p.m., deputies arrested Travis P. Mabrey, 35, 4900 west block of 50 South, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for parole violation.
Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Aric W. Thomas, 41, 2100 block of North Locke Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for non-support of a dependent.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- More Police Reports Headlines