Howard County arrests
Friday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Zachery R. Fink, 24, 800 block of West Virginia Avenue, at the Miami County jail, for failure to appear and a hold for Monroe County.
Friday, 4:37 p.m., police arrested Charles Sanders, 36, 1400 block of South Market Street, at home, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Friday, 5:04 p.m., police arrested Kyle Stacy, 32, 300 block of Danbury Drive, in the 500 block of East Markland Avenue, on a felony charge of being a habitual traffic violator and a warrant for two counts of failure to appear.
Friday, 9:34 p.m., police arrested Tony Moore, 35, 600 block of North Bell Street, at that address, on felony charges of child molesting and dissemination of matter harmful to minors.
Friday, 9:40 p.m., deputies arrested Christina L. Wyrick, 35, Windfall, at the intersection of Ind. 26 and Ind. 19, on a charge of mischief.
Friday, 10:41 p.m., police arrested Kent Barker, 53, 1900 block of North Ohio Street, in the 1900 block of North LaFountain Street, on charges of public intoxication, possession of marijuana, possession of a Chinese throwing star and possession of a handgun without a license.
Friday, 11:22 p.m., police arrested Shaun Stevens, 26, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at that address, on charges of battery and public intoxication.
Friday, 11:56 p.m., police arrested Brianne Rhoads, 30, 700 block of North Indiana Street, at the intersection of Lincoln Road and LaFountain Street, on a charge of driving with a suspended license, with priors.
Dec. 3, noon, the theft of an air-conditioning unit and copper pipes valued at $1,500 was reported from the 1000 block of North Bell Street.
Dec. 3, 4:17 p.m., the theft of a 1998 yellow Gator mo-ped valued at $400 was reported from the 2200 block of North Bell Street.
Dec. 3, 4:51 p.m., the theft of cash and glass pipe was reported from the 1700 block of Kingston Road.
Dec. 3, 6:41 p.m., the theft of a 46-inch flat-screen TV, a 19-inch TV and an Xbox game system valued at $1,030 was reported from the 700 block of West North Street.
Dec. 4, 7:26 a.m., the theft of cash was reported from the 500 block of East Sycamore Street.
Dec. 4, 7:50 a.m., the theft of an iPod Touch valued at $375 was reported from the 1300 block of West North Street.
Dec. 4, 8:26 a.m., the theft of a .38-caliber Smith & Wesson handgun was reported from a vehicle in the 1300 block of North Waugh Street.
Dec. 4, 1:05 p.m., the theft of miscellaneous tools valued at $2,250 was reported from Southside Marathon, 2105 S. Washington St.
Dec. 4, 4:29 p.m., the theft of two amplifiers and speakers valued at $600 was reported from a vehicle in the 1400 block of North Market Street.
Dec. 5, 6:35 a.m., the theft of 30 Blu-ray discs and miscellaneous clothing valued at $600 was reported from the 1200 block of West Taylor Street.
Dec. 5, 8 a.m., the theft of a green 1995 Ford Thunderbird valued at $2,000 was reported from the 2100 block of East Boulevard.
Dec. 5, 10:17 p.m., the theft of a Fuji bicycle valued at $500 was reported from Jay Street and Markland Avenue.
Thursday, 11:28 a.m., the theft of two bed frames, a computer and stand and clothing valued at $630 was reported from a storage unit in the 1200 block of South Home Ave.
Thursday, 3:30 p.m., the theft of an air compressor valued at $700 was reported from the 300 block of East North Street.
Thursday, 5:47 p.m., the theft of three Virgin Mobile cellphones valued at $300 was reported from Target, 1037 S. Reed Road.
Thursday, 7:25 p.m., the theft of a High Point .38-caliber handgun valued at $150 was reported from the 900 block of South Home Avenue.
Thursday, 12:11 p.m., theft of miscellaneous jewelry, valued at $6,150, was reported from the 2100 block of East Boulevard.
Friday, 12:31 p.m., theft of a paint sprayer, four commercial extension cords, lighting, cordless drills, generator and miscellaneous tools, valued at $2,375, was reported from the 1200 block of North Courtland Street.
Friday, 6:55 p.m., theft of boots, saw and a necklace, valued at $196, was reported from the 2100 block of East Boulevard.
Friday, 7:35 p.m., theft of two video cameras, Remington rifle and video games, valued at $1,128, was reported from the 400 block of North Calumet Street.
Saturday, 3:43 p.m., theft of food, valued at $496, was reported from the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue.
Sunday, 1:01 p.m., the theft of an Xbox game system was reported in the 1800 block of North Market Street.
Sunday, 7:41 p.m., theft of two handguns and two gaming systems and games, valued at $680, was reported from the 2400 block of North Bell Street.
Monday, 6:45 a.m., the theft of two crates of copper, value estimated at $1,000, was reported in the 100 block of West Monroe Street.
Monday, 9:26 a.m., the theft of an iPod and a GPS was reported from a vehicle in the 700 block of South Union Street.
Tipton County arrests
Dec. 4, 11:53 p.m., deputies arrested Shelby V. Fredrick, 21, Atlanta, Ind., on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Dec. 5, 2:11 a.m., police arrested Donovan L. Williams, 21, Westfield, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident, reckless driving and two counts of resisting law enforcement.
Dec. 5, 9:43 a.m., deputies arrested Nathan T. Perrin, 29, Atlanta, Ind., on a warrant for failure to appear.
Sunday, 6:03 a.m., deputies arrested Gerardo Hernandez, 42, 5400 block of North 25 East, Sharpsville, on charges of operating while intoxicated and operating while intoxicated endangering a person.
Miami County arrests
Dec. 4, 1:10 p.m., state police arrested Tearney R. Janssen, 24, Granger, on a charge of habitual traffic violator.
Dec. 4, 2:55 p.m., deputies arrested Whitney E. Kerr, 26, 300 block of South Ohio Street, Roann, on a warrant for forgery and receiving stolen property.
Dec. 5, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Michael A. Johnson, 30, Indianapolis, on a failure to appear warrant.
Dec. 5, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Salomon Canseco-Salinas, 23, 30 block of West 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Dec. 5, 4:50 p.m., police arrested Jessie Smith, 29, 20 block of Barkley Drive, Peru, on a warrant for violation of home detention.
Dec. 5, 5:41 p.m., police arrested Bradley D. Connor, 19, 1300 block of East Alto Road, Kokomo, on a failure to appear warrant.
Dec. 5, 9 p.m., police arrested Kimberly A. Duca, 35, Goshen, on a warrant for theft.
Dec. 5, 11:15 p.m., police arrested Jeremy M. Goshert, 35, 60 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on charges of possession of marijuana and driving while suspended with priors.
Dec. 5, 11:45 p.m., police arrested Nicole M. Gunter, 35, 300 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- Police reports, Aug. 6, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Clyde A. Kiger, 43, Denver, Colorado, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Monday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Spencer, 29, Galveston, at the Miami Correcti
- More Police Reports Headlines