Monday, 10:50 a.m., Daniel W. Huglett, 28, North Jefferson Street, Peru, was arrested on a probation violation charge out of Latimer County, Okla.
Monday, 5:10 p.m., Shelly R. Mann, 33, 12900 block of South U.S. 31, Kokomo, was arrested on a felony charge of maintaining a common nuisance.
Tuesday, 10 a.m., Derek S. Baker, 24, South Park Avenue, Peru, was arrested on a felony marijuana possession charge.
Tuesday, 7 p.m., Sheena Wallace, 48, Gary, was arrested on a warrant charge of trafficking with an inmate.
Tuesday, 11:40 p.m., Justin L. McKenzie, 27, Wabash, was arrested on a felony warrant for possession of cocaine, possession of paraphernalia and dealing cocaine.
Wednesday, 1:30 p.m., Scott M. Smith, 32, 800 block of West Emery Street, Kokomo, was arrested on a probation violation charge.
Wednesday, 5:30 p.m., Arnold Bowen, 28, no address given, was arrested on two felony theft charges.
Wednesday, 6:10 p.m., Kharl Ralling, 19, 12900 block of South U.S. 31, Kokomo, was arrested on a felony warrant charge of maintaining a common nuisance.
Wednesday, 10:50 p.m., Chrystal Alexander, 28, Marion, was arrested on a felony warrant for charges of maintaining a common nuisance, neglect of a dependent and failure to identify.
Thursday, 4:54 a.m., police arrested Phillip N. Davidson, 60, Elwood, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person and driving while suspended.
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 12, 2013 howard county Arrests Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Jackson Jordan, 21, 1000 block of East North Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Tuesday, 7:36 p.m., police arrested Austin L. Foreman, 18, 6000 blo
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- More Police Reports Headlines