Friday, 9:15 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old female, in the 900 block of West Jefferson Street, on a battery charge.
Friday, 9:20 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Lanning, 38, 700 block of South Bell Street, at home, on a domestic violence charge.
Friday, 11:38 a.m., police arrested two 14-year-old females, in the 300 block of East Superior Street, on charges of disorderly conduct and battery.
Friday, 11:44 a.m., deputies arrested Cenica B. Salinas, 29, 500 block of Rainbow Circle, in the 3500 block of South LaFountain Street, on a disorderly conduct charge.
Friday, 12:43 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male, in the 2500 block of South Berkley Road, on a felony possession of a controlled substance charge.
Friday, 1:40 p.m., deputies arrested Davina R. Norris, 35, Sweetser, at the Miami County Jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 1:46 p.m., deputies arrested Christine L. Miller, 34, Jonesboro, at the Howard/Grant county line, on a body attachment.
Friday, 2:50 p.m., deputies arrested Danielle R. Dowling, 30, Indianapolis, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested Adrienson Cyrus, 29, Marion, at Gano Street and Apperson Way, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Friday, 4:20 p.m., police arrested Ashley N. Crews, 20, 800 block of East Dixon Street, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on a felony charge of obstruction of justice, and on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
Friday, 4:48 p.m., police arrested Katie L. Hayden, 22, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, in the 2500 block of North Armstrong, on a public intoxication charge.
Friday, 7:06 p.m., police arrested Amy M. Moss, 29, 1100 block of North Webster Street, at home, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and false informing.
Friday, 8:57 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1200 block of West Carter Street, on a charge of possession of a knife on school property.
Friday, 9:07 p.m., police arrested Carl T. Harrison, 31, 1800 block of Cadillac Court, at home, on a felony domestic battery charge, and on a charge of interfering with the reporting of a crime.
Friday, 12:52 p.m., the theft of $423 in cash was reported in the 700 block of Santa Fe Boulevard.
Friday, 1:25 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 300 block of Fawn Drive.
Friday, 2:09 p.m., the theft of a black, touchscreen Spectrum was reported in the 400 block of South Main Street.
Friday, 3:24 p.m., the theft of $625 in cash was reported in the 2400 block of Tam-O-Shanter Road.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- More Police Reports Headlines