Friday, 9:15 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old female, in the 900 block of West Jefferson Street, on a battery charge.
Friday, 9:20 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Lanning, 38, 700 block of South Bell Street, at home, on a domestic violence charge.
Friday, 11:38 a.m., police arrested two 14-year-old females, in the 300 block of East Superior Street, on charges of disorderly conduct and battery.
Friday, 11:44 a.m., deputies arrested Cenica B. Salinas, 29, 500 block of Rainbow Circle, in the 3500 block of South LaFountain Street, on a disorderly conduct charge.
Friday, 12:43 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male, in the 2500 block of South Berkley Road, on a felony possession of a controlled substance charge.
Friday, 1:40 p.m., deputies arrested Davina R. Norris, 35, Sweetser, at the Miami County Jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 1:46 p.m., deputies arrested Christine L. Miller, 34, Jonesboro, at the Howard/Grant county line, on a body attachment.
Friday, 2:50 p.m., deputies arrested Danielle R. Dowling, 30, Indianapolis, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested Adrienson Cyrus, 29, Marion, at Gano Street and Apperson Way, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Friday, 4:20 p.m., police arrested Ashley N. Crews, 20, 800 block of East Dixon Street, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on a felony charge of obstruction of justice, and on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
Friday, 4:48 p.m., police arrested Katie L. Hayden, 22, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, in the 2500 block of North Armstrong, on a public intoxication charge.
Friday, 7:06 p.m., police arrested Amy M. Moss, 29, 1100 block of North Webster Street, at home, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and false informing.
Friday, 8:57 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1200 block of West Carter Street, on a charge of possession of a knife on school property.
Friday, 9:07 p.m., police arrested Carl T. Harrison, 31, 1800 block of Cadillac Court, at home, on a felony domestic battery charge, and on a charge of interfering with the reporting of a crime.
Friday, 12:52 p.m., the theft of $423 in cash was reported in the 700 block of Santa Fe Boulevard.
Friday, 1:25 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 300 block of Fawn Drive.
Friday, 2:09 p.m., the theft of a black, touchscreen Spectrum was reported in the 400 block of South Main Street.
Friday, 3:24 p.m., the theft of $625 in cash was reported in the 2400 block of Tam-O-Shanter Road.
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- More Police Reports Headlines