Friday, 9:15 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old female, in the 900 block of West Jefferson Street, on a battery charge.
Friday, 9:20 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Lanning, 38, 700 block of South Bell Street, at home, on a domestic violence charge.
Friday, 11:38 a.m., police arrested two 14-year-old females, in the 300 block of East Superior Street, on charges of disorderly conduct and battery.
Friday, 11:44 a.m., deputies arrested Cenica B. Salinas, 29, 500 block of Rainbow Circle, in the 3500 block of South LaFountain Street, on a disorderly conduct charge.
Friday, 12:43 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male, in the 2500 block of South Berkley Road, on a felony possession of a controlled substance charge.
Friday, 1:40 p.m., deputies arrested Davina R. Norris, 35, Sweetser, at the Miami County Jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 1:46 p.m., deputies arrested Christine L. Miller, 34, Jonesboro, at the Howard/Grant county line, on a body attachment.
Friday, 2:50 p.m., deputies arrested Danielle R. Dowling, 30, Indianapolis, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested Adrienson Cyrus, 29, Marion, at Gano Street and Apperson Way, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Friday, 4:20 p.m., police arrested Ashley N. Crews, 20, 800 block of East Dixon Street, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on a felony charge of obstruction of justice, and on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
Friday, 4:48 p.m., police arrested Katie L. Hayden, 22, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, in the 2500 block of North Armstrong, on a public intoxication charge.
Friday, 7:06 p.m., police arrested Amy M. Moss, 29, 1100 block of North Webster Street, at home, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and false informing.
Friday, 8:57 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1200 block of West Carter Street, on a charge of possession of a knife on school property.
Friday, 9:07 p.m., police arrested Carl T. Harrison, 31, 1800 block of Cadillac Court, at home, on a felony domestic battery charge, and on a charge of interfering with the reporting of a crime.
Friday, 12:52 p.m., the theft of $423 in cash was reported in the 700 block of Santa Fe Boulevard.
Friday, 1:25 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 300 block of Fawn Drive.
Friday, 2:09 p.m., the theft of a black, touchscreen Spectrum was reported in the 400 block of South Main Street.
Friday, 3:24 p.m., the theft of $625 in cash was reported in the 2400 block of Tam-O-Shanter Road.
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- More Police Reports Headlines