Howard county arrests
Tuesday, 11:37 p.m., deputies arrested Jennifer L. Shutt, 19, 2900 block of North Delphos Street, in the 5600 block of North 00 East/West, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Wednesday, no time given, deputies arrested Troy M. Long, 34, 100 block of East Grant Street, Greentown, at home, on felony charges of confinement and strangulation, and on a misdemeanor domestic battery charge.
Wednesday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Taylor, 27, 800 block of Rainbow Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a contempt charge.
Wednesday, 8:45 p.m., police arrested Phillip M. Pepper, 32, 600 block of South Union Street, at Brooks and Carter streets, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated, and on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 10:43 p.m., police arrested Mark J. Wiggam, 50, 200 block of West Elm Street, at home, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Thursday, 1:22 a.m., state police arrested Jose D. Blanco Jr., 20, on a warrant for a misdemeanor conversion charge.
Sunday, 9:28 p.m., the theft of $40 was reported from the 5900 block of Seneca Trail.
Monday, 8:38 a.m., the theft of copper wiring and pipe, valued at $30, was reported from the 800 block of North Webster Street.
Monday, 10:41 a.m., the theft of a safe, video recorder and cash, valued at $400, was reported from the 1000 block of Springwater Road.
Monday, 7:57 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch television, Xbox 360 game console, video games and cash, valued at $1,380, was reported from the 1200 block of East Carter Street.
Wednesday, 2:39 a.m., the theft of children’s Christmas gifts and a camera, valued at $2,550, was reported from the 2800 block of Holiday Drive.
Miami County arrests
Dec. 17, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Rolland Calloway 4th, 21, Marion, on a violation of parole warrant.
Dec. 17, 5:56 p.m., state police arrested Everett W. Phipps, 51, and Julia A. Scott, 43, 1900 block of West 1050 South, Miami, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a common nuisance.
Dec. 17, 7: 45 p.m., state police arrested Kelly S. Crouch, 45, 2000 block of Olds Drive, Kokomo, possession of meth and possession of paraphernalia.
Dec. 18, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Jason A. Nuckles, 37, Royal Center, on a body attachment warrant.
Dec. 18, 1:30 p.m., deputies arrested William J. Pullins, 35, Manchester, on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
Dec. 18, 2:35 p.m., deputies arrested Brent D. Graber, 32, 3500 block of South 400 East, Peru, on warrants for non-support of a dependent and contempt court.
Dec. 18, 6:10 p.m., state police arrested Kathleen Fritter, 36, 800 block of North Center Street, Plymouth, on a charge of operating while intoxicated with a passenger under the age of 18.
Dec. 19, 6:40 a.m., deputies arrested Nikolaos L. Adkins, 25, Rockville, on a warrant for non-support of a dependent.
Dec. 19, 11:20 a.m., police arrested Joshua D. Emerson, 26, 60 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on two violation of parole warrants.
Dec. 19, 7:52 p.m., deputies arrested Richard J. Walsh, 49, 2300 block of Hilltop Drive, Peru, on charges of domestic battery and intimidation.
Dec. 20, 3 a.m., state police arrested Terrell L. Osborn, 49, LaPort, on a charge of driving whlie suspended and a violation of parole warrant.
Dec. 20, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek S. Schrader, 23, 900 block of West Main Street, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Sunday, 2:15 a.m., state police arrested Levi W. Donaldson, 30, 300 block of Madison Avenue, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated and possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 8:30 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony Raulerson, 30, 100 block of Railroad Street, Bunker Hill, on a contempt of court warrant.
Monday, 12:40 a.m., deputies arrested Elliot T. McAmis, 29, 300 block of North Elm Street, Bunker Hill, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of controlled substances, possession of a syringe and failure to appear warrant.
Howard county arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- More Police Reports Headlines