Howard county arrests
Tuesday, 11:37 p.m., deputies arrested Jennifer L. Shutt, 19, 2900 block of North Delphos Street, in the 5600 block of North 00 East/West, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Wednesday, no time given, deputies arrested Troy M. Long, 34, 100 block of East Grant Street, Greentown, at home, on felony charges of confinement and strangulation, and on a misdemeanor domestic battery charge.
Wednesday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Taylor, 27, 800 block of Rainbow Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a contempt charge.
Wednesday, 8:45 p.m., police arrested Phillip M. Pepper, 32, 600 block of South Union Street, at Brooks and Carter streets, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated, and on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 10:43 p.m., police arrested Mark J. Wiggam, 50, 200 block of West Elm Street, at home, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Thursday, 1:22 a.m., state police arrested Jose D. Blanco Jr., 20, on a warrant for a misdemeanor conversion charge.
Sunday, 9:28 p.m., the theft of $40 was reported from the 5900 block of Seneca Trail.
Monday, 8:38 a.m., the theft of copper wiring and pipe, valued at $30, was reported from the 800 block of North Webster Street.
Monday, 10:41 a.m., the theft of a safe, video recorder and cash, valued at $400, was reported from the 1000 block of Springwater Road.
Monday, 7:57 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch television, Xbox 360 game console, video games and cash, valued at $1,380, was reported from the 1200 block of East Carter Street.
Wednesday, 2:39 a.m., the theft of children’s Christmas gifts and a camera, valued at $2,550, was reported from the 2800 block of Holiday Drive.
Miami County arrests
Dec. 17, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Rolland Calloway 4th, 21, Marion, on a violation of parole warrant.
Dec. 17, 5:56 p.m., state police arrested Everett W. Phipps, 51, and Julia A. Scott, 43, 1900 block of West 1050 South, Miami, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a common nuisance.
Dec. 17, 7: 45 p.m., state police arrested Kelly S. Crouch, 45, 2000 block of Olds Drive, Kokomo, possession of meth and possession of paraphernalia.
Dec. 18, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Jason A. Nuckles, 37, Royal Center, on a body attachment warrant.
Dec. 18, 1:30 p.m., deputies arrested William J. Pullins, 35, Manchester, on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
Dec. 18, 2:35 p.m., deputies arrested Brent D. Graber, 32, 3500 block of South 400 East, Peru, on warrants for non-support of a dependent and contempt court.
Dec. 18, 6:10 p.m., state police arrested Kathleen Fritter, 36, 800 block of North Center Street, Plymouth, on a charge of operating while intoxicated with a passenger under the age of 18.
Dec. 19, 6:40 a.m., deputies arrested Nikolaos L. Adkins, 25, Rockville, on a warrant for non-support of a dependent.
Dec. 19, 11:20 a.m., police arrested Joshua D. Emerson, 26, 60 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on two violation of parole warrants.
Dec. 19, 7:52 p.m., deputies arrested Richard J. Walsh, 49, 2300 block of Hilltop Drive, Peru, on charges of domestic battery and intimidation.
Dec. 20, 3 a.m., state police arrested Terrell L. Osborn, 49, LaPort, on a charge of driving whlie suspended and a violation of parole warrant.
Dec. 20, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek S. Schrader, 23, 900 block of West Main Street, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Sunday, 2:15 a.m., state police arrested Levi W. Donaldson, 30, 300 block of Madison Avenue, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated and possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 8:30 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony Raulerson, 30, 100 block of Railroad Street, Bunker Hill, on a contempt of court warrant.
Monday, 12:40 a.m., deputies arrested Elliot T. McAmis, 29, 300 block of North Elm Street, Bunker Hill, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of controlled substances, possession of a syringe and failure to appear warrant.
Howard county arrests
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, March 11, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 3 a.m., deputies arrested Matthew S. Murphy, 21, 700 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:03 a.m., depu
- Police reports, March 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 3:19 p.m., police arrested Michael C. Stanley, 54, 3300 block of Dixon Lane, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Wednesday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested Brianna W. Minor, 26, 800 block of North McCan
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- More Police Reports Headlines