Howard county arrests
Tuesday, 11:37 p.m., deputies arrested Jennifer L. Shutt, 19, 2900 block of North Delphos Street, in the 5600 block of North 00 East/West, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Wednesday, no time given, deputies arrested Troy M. Long, 34, 100 block of East Grant Street, Greentown, at home, on felony charges of confinement and strangulation, and on a misdemeanor domestic battery charge.
Wednesday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Taylor, 27, 800 block of Rainbow Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a contempt charge.
Wednesday, 8:45 p.m., police arrested Phillip M. Pepper, 32, 600 block of South Union Street, at Brooks and Carter streets, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated, and on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 10:43 p.m., police arrested Mark J. Wiggam, 50, 200 block of West Elm Street, at home, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Thursday, 1:22 a.m., state police arrested Jose D. Blanco Jr., 20, on a warrant for a misdemeanor conversion charge.
Sunday, 9:28 p.m., the theft of $40 was reported from the 5900 block of Seneca Trail.
Monday, 8:38 a.m., the theft of copper wiring and pipe, valued at $30, was reported from the 800 block of North Webster Street.
Monday, 10:41 a.m., the theft of a safe, video recorder and cash, valued at $400, was reported from the 1000 block of Springwater Road.
Monday, 7:57 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch television, Xbox 360 game console, video games and cash, valued at $1,380, was reported from the 1200 block of East Carter Street.
Wednesday, 2:39 a.m., the theft of children’s Christmas gifts and a camera, valued at $2,550, was reported from the 2800 block of Holiday Drive.
Miami County arrests
Dec. 17, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Rolland Calloway 4th, 21, Marion, on a violation of parole warrant.
Dec. 17, 5:56 p.m., state police arrested Everett W. Phipps, 51, and Julia A. Scott, 43, 1900 block of West 1050 South, Miami, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a common nuisance.
Dec. 17, 7: 45 p.m., state police arrested Kelly S. Crouch, 45, 2000 block of Olds Drive, Kokomo, possession of meth and possession of paraphernalia.
Dec. 18, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Jason A. Nuckles, 37, Royal Center, on a body attachment warrant.
Dec. 18, 1:30 p.m., deputies arrested William J. Pullins, 35, Manchester, on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
Dec. 18, 2:35 p.m., deputies arrested Brent D. Graber, 32, 3500 block of South 400 East, Peru, on warrants for non-support of a dependent and contempt court.
Dec. 18, 6:10 p.m., state police arrested Kathleen Fritter, 36, 800 block of North Center Street, Plymouth, on a charge of operating while intoxicated with a passenger under the age of 18.
Dec. 19, 6:40 a.m., deputies arrested Nikolaos L. Adkins, 25, Rockville, on a warrant for non-support of a dependent.
Dec. 19, 11:20 a.m., police arrested Joshua D. Emerson, 26, 60 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on two violation of parole warrants.
Dec. 19, 7:52 p.m., deputies arrested Richard J. Walsh, 49, 2300 block of Hilltop Drive, Peru, on charges of domestic battery and intimidation.
Dec. 20, 3 a.m., state police arrested Terrell L. Osborn, 49, LaPort, on a charge of driving whlie suspended and a violation of parole warrant.
Dec. 20, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek S. Schrader, 23, 900 block of West Main Street, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Sunday, 2:15 a.m., state police arrested Levi W. Donaldson, 30, 300 block of Madison Avenue, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated and possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 8:30 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony Raulerson, 30, 100 block of Railroad Street, Bunker Hill, on a contempt of court warrant.
Monday, 12:40 a.m., deputies arrested Elliot T. McAmis, 29, 300 block of North Elm Street, Bunker Hill, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of controlled substances, possession of a syringe and failure to appear warrant.
Howard county arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines