Howard county arrests
Tuesday, 11:37 p.m., deputies arrested Jennifer L. Shutt, 19, 2900 block of North Delphos Street, in the 5600 block of North 00 East/West, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Wednesday, no time given, deputies arrested Troy M. Long, 34, 100 block of East Grant Street, Greentown, at home, on felony charges of confinement and strangulation, and on a misdemeanor domestic battery charge.
Wednesday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Taylor, 27, 800 block of Rainbow Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a contempt charge.
Wednesday, 8:45 p.m., police arrested Phillip M. Pepper, 32, 600 block of South Union Street, at Brooks and Carter streets, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated, and on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 10:43 p.m., police arrested Mark J. Wiggam, 50, 200 block of West Elm Street, at home, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Thursday, 1:22 a.m., state police arrested Jose D. Blanco Jr., 20, on a warrant for a misdemeanor conversion charge.
Sunday, 9:28 p.m., the theft of $40 was reported from the 5900 block of Seneca Trail.
Monday, 8:38 a.m., the theft of copper wiring and pipe, valued at $30, was reported from the 800 block of North Webster Street.
Monday, 10:41 a.m., the theft of a safe, video recorder and cash, valued at $400, was reported from the 1000 block of Springwater Road.
Monday, 7:57 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch television, Xbox 360 game console, video games and cash, valued at $1,380, was reported from the 1200 block of East Carter Street.
Wednesday, 2:39 a.m., the theft of children’s Christmas gifts and a camera, valued at $2,550, was reported from the 2800 block of Holiday Drive.
Miami County arrests
Dec. 17, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Rolland Calloway 4th, 21, Marion, on a violation of parole warrant.
Dec. 17, 5:56 p.m., state police arrested Everett W. Phipps, 51, and Julia A. Scott, 43, 1900 block of West 1050 South, Miami, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a common nuisance.
Dec. 17, 7: 45 p.m., state police arrested Kelly S. Crouch, 45, 2000 block of Olds Drive, Kokomo, possession of meth and possession of paraphernalia.
Dec. 18, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Jason A. Nuckles, 37, Royal Center, on a body attachment warrant.
Dec. 18, 1:30 p.m., deputies arrested William J. Pullins, 35, Manchester, on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
Dec. 18, 2:35 p.m., deputies arrested Brent D. Graber, 32, 3500 block of South 400 East, Peru, on warrants for non-support of a dependent and contempt court.
Dec. 18, 6:10 p.m., state police arrested Kathleen Fritter, 36, 800 block of North Center Street, Plymouth, on a charge of operating while intoxicated with a passenger under the age of 18.
Dec. 19, 6:40 a.m., deputies arrested Nikolaos L. Adkins, 25, Rockville, on a warrant for non-support of a dependent.
Dec. 19, 11:20 a.m., police arrested Joshua D. Emerson, 26, 60 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on two violation of parole warrants.
Dec. 19, 7:52 p.m., deputies arrested Richard J. Walsh, 49, 2300 block of Hilltop Drive, Peru, on charges of domestic battery and intimidation.
Dec. 20, 3 a.m., state police arrested Terrell L. Osborn, 49, LaPort, on a charge of driving whlie suspended and a violation of parole warrant.
Dec. 20, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek S. Schrader, 23, 900 block of West Main Street, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Sunday, 2:15 a.m., state police arrested Levi W. Donaldson, 30, 300 block of Madison Avenue, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated and possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 8:30 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony Raulerson, 30, 100 block of Railroad Street, Bunker Hill, on a contempt of court warrant.
Monday, 12:40 a.m., deputies arrested Elliot T. McAmis, 29, 300 block of North Elm Street, Bunker Hill, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of controlled substances, possession of a syringe and failure to appear warrant.
Howard county arrests
- Police Reports
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Monday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested Cory A. Fagel, 23, 200 block of North Cooper Street, Russiaville, at the Howard County Courthouse on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Emery, 55
- Police reports, April 22, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brian H. George, 26, Lufkin, Texas, at the Angelina County Jail in Texas, on a petition to revoke. Thursday, 9:18 a.m., deputies arrested Nicholas J. Evans, 31, 2900 block of Whitehouse Dr
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- More Police Reports Headlines