Howard county arrests
Tuesday, 11:37 p.m., deputies arrested Jennifer L. Shutt, 19, 2900 block of North Delphos Street, in the 5600 block of North 00 East/West, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Wednesday, no time given, deputies arrested Troy M. Long, 34, 100 block of East Grant Street, Greentown, at home, on felony charges of confinement and strangulation, and on a misdemeanor domestic battery charge.
Wednesday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Taylor, 27, 800 block of Rainbow Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a contempt charge.
Wednesday, 8:45 p.m., police arrested Phillip M. Pepper, 32, 600 block of South Union Street, at Brooks and Carter streets, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated, and on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 10:43 p.m., police arrested Mark J. Wiggam, 50, 200 block of West Elm Street, at home, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Thursday, 1:22 a.m., state police arrested Jose D. Blanco Jr., 20, on a warrant for a misdemeanor conversion charge.
Sunday, 9:28 p.m., the theft of $40 was reported from the 5900 block of Seneca Trail.
Monday, 8:38 a.m., the theft of copper wiring and pipe, valued at $30, was reported from the 800 block of North Webster Street.
Monday, 10:41 a.m., the theft of a safe, video recorder and cash, valued at $400, was reported from the 1000 block of Springwater Road.
Monday, 7:57 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch television, Xbox 360 game console, video games and cash, valued at $1,380, was reported from the 1200 block of East Carter Street.
Wednesday, 2:39 a.m., the theft of children’s Christmas gifts and a camera, valued at $2,550, was reported from the 2800 block of Holiday Drive.
Miami County arrests
Dec. 17, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Rolland Calloway 4th, 21, Marion, on a violation of parole warrant.
Dec. 17, 5:56 p.m., state police arrested Everett W. Phipps, 51, and Julia A. Scott, 43, 1900 block of West 1050 South, Miami, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a common nuisance.
Dec. 17, 7: 45 p.m., state police arrested Kelly S. Crouch, 45, 2000 block of Olds Drive, Kokomo, possession of meth and possession of paraphernalia.
Dec. 18, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Jason A. Nuckles, 37, Royal Center, on a body attachment warrant.
Dec. 18, 1:30 p.m., deputies arrested William J. Pullins, 35, Manchester, on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
Dec. 18, 2:35 p.m., deputies arrested Brent D. Graber, 32, 3500 block of South 400 East, Peru, on warrants for non-support of a dependent and contempt court.
Dec. 18, 6:10 p.m., state police arrested Kathleen Fritter, 36, 800 block of North Center Street, Plymouth, on a charge of operating while intoxicated with a passenger under the age of 18.
Dec. 19, 6:40 a.m., deputies arrested Nikolaos L. Adkins, 25, Rockville, on a warrant for non-support of a dependent.
Dec. 19, 11:20 a.m., police arrested Joshua D. Emerson, 26, 60 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on two violation of parole warrants.
Dec. 19, 7:52 p.m., deputies arrested Richard J. Walsh, 49, 2300 block of Hilltop Drive, Peru, on charges of domestic battery and intimidation.
Dec. 20, 3 a.m., state police arrested Terrell L. Osborn, 49, LaPort, on a charge of driving whlie suspended and a violation of parole warrant.
Dec. 20, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek S. Schrader, 23, 900 block of West Main Street, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Sunday, 2:15 a.m., state police arrested Levi W. Donaldson, 30, 300 block of Madison Avenue, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated and possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 8:30 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony Raulerson, 30, 100 block of Railroad Street, Bunker Hill, on a contempt of court warrant.
Monday, 12:40 a.m., deputies arrested Elliot T. McAmis, 29, 300 block of North Elm Street, Bunker Hill, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of controlled substances, possession of a syringe and failure to appear warrant.
Howard county arrests
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- More Police Reports Headlines