Friday, 10:45 a.m., deputies arrested Shaun L. Stevens, 26, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 1:45 p.m., deputies arrested Damien L. Richardson, 30, 1200 block of Westbrook Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua C. Phillips, 26, 3800 block of West 200 South, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on two body attachment warrants.
Friday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Kendall W. Mayfield, 22, 300 block of East Carter Road, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 3:19 p.m., deputies arrested Melissa M. Gamblin, 34, 500 block of East Harrison Street, at home, on a warrant for felony fraud charges (three counts).
Friday, 4:02 p.m., police arrested Andre Boston, 32, 1000 block of North Bell Street, in the 4000 block of South LaFountain Street, on a warrant charge of parole violation.
Saturday, 9:05 a.m., deputies arrested Shannon R. Tyler, 39, Frankfort, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 12:56 a.m., police arrested Crystal L. Cunningham, 27, 800 block of Miami Boulevard, at the intersection of Lincoln Road and Washington Street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 1:08 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Roark, 51, 2200 block of East Vaile Avenue, at the intersection of Carter Street and U.S. 31, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 2:55 a.m., police arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 20, 2700 block of South 375 West, at the 1800 block of North Delphos Street, on charges of possession of meth, manufacturing of meth, visiting a common nuisance and possession of an illegal drug lab.
Sunday, 2:55 a.m., police arrested Jeff O. Carnley, 45, 1800 block of North Delphos Street, at the same address, on charges of possession of meth, manufacturing meth within 1,000 feet of a park and possession of an illegal drug lab within 1,000 feet of a park.
Sunday, 2:55 a.m., police arrested Christine M. Sliter, 35, 3900 block of South 1100 East, Greentown, at the 1800 block of North Delphos Street, on charges of visiting a common nuisance and warrants for failure to appear and body attachment.
Sunday, 2:55 a.m., police arrested Tony R. Evans, 4900 block of South 50 East, at the 1800 block of North Delphos Street, on charges of possession of meth within 1,000 feet of a park and visiting a common nuisance.
Sunday, 3:27 a.m., police arrested Layne A. Koontz, 25, 5100 block of Arrowhead Boulevard, at Jay Street and Markland Avenue, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated and on a hit-and-run charge.
Sunday, 4:20 a.m., police arrested Tiffney C. Johnson, 40, Bourbonnais, Ill., at the intersection of Lordeman and Ohio streets, on two body attachment warrants.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 1, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:49 a.m., deputies arrested Christine M. Parr, 46, 1100 block of South Bell Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Jetona M. Cox, 38, 1300 block of North
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- More Police Reports Headlines