Howard County arrests
Friday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested Kelly J. Armfield, 50, 1100 block of South Wabash Avenue, at Sears, 1235 S. Reed Road, on a charge of theft.
Friday, 1:24 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old female in the 1200 block of West Carter Street on a charge of truancy.
Friday, 4:22 p.m., police arrested Allen D. Cockrell, 56, 800 block of East Foster Street, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 7:34 p.m., police arrested Jerald A. Freeman, 32, 2100 block of North Delphos Street, at that residence, on charges of driving while suspended, false informing and a body attachment warrant.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- Police reports, July 10, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Shepard Jr., 32, 7000 west and 600 North, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for theft.Tuesday, 11:33 a.m., police arrested Robert E. Hunter II, 31, 400 block of West Syca
- More Police Reports Headlines