Howard County arrests
Friday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shane J. Conwell, 36, Elwood, at the Madison County Jail, on a petition to revoke.
Friday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Marshall R. Reede, 34, 700 block of Menomenee Court, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke.
Friday, 4 p.m., deputies arrested Tommie D. Barger, 48, 2500 block of Gray Rock Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 2:31 p.m., police arrested Adam K. Jones, 19, 1800 block of North Leeds Street, at the same address, on a failure-to-appear warrant.
Saturday, 3:20 a.m., state police arrested Sergio D. Laudani, 34, 100 block of Wildridge Drive, at Lincoln Road and LaFountain Street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 4:30 p.m., police arrested Desarrick J. Brown, 38, 1000 block of North LaFountain Street, at the intersection of Webster and Hoffer streets, on a petition-to-revoke warrant.
Saturday, 7:19 p.m., police arrested Jason E. Shepherd, 36, Parkford, Ky., at the 5100 block of Clinton Drive, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 7:57 p.m., police arrested Ross W. Chandler, 33, 1100 block of East Laguna Street, at the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a charge of habitual traffic offender.
Saturday, 9:56 p.m., police arrested Carl W. Durham, 42, 1200 block of West Boulevard, at the same address, on charges of intimidation and domestic battery.
Saturday, 10:30 p.m., police arrested Steven A. Bailey, 25, 1200 block of West Madison Street, at the same address, on two warrants for conversion, false informing and operating while intoxicated endangering a person.
Sunday, 2:35 a.m., state police arrested Joel A. Mason, 25, Windfall, at U.S. 31 and Ind. 26, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 2:55 a.m., state police arrested Julie A. Paulus, 42, 00 block of North 600 West, at the Howard County jail, on charges of operating while intoxicated and public intoxication.
Sunday, 4:45 a.m., state police arrested Charles A. Rounder, 33, 2600 block of Cedar Run Drive, on Center Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 3:03 p.m., police arrested Tony R. Karnes, 27, Elrino, Okla., in the 1700 block of East North Street, on a parole violation warrant.
Sunday, 3:51 p.m., police arrested Rolando H. Harris, 36, 2900 block of Amberwood Place, at Mulberry Street and Apperson Way, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 4:38 p.m., police arrested Joseph R. Boyll, 29, 1000 block of South Webster Street, at Webster and Harrison streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 1:01 a.m., police arrested James L. Warren Jr., 33, 1500 block of North Purdum Street, in the 1900 block of West Sycamore Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 1:03 p.m., police arrested Travis P. Mabrey, 35, 4900 block of West 50 South, at Berkley Road and Boulevard, on a felony charge of driving after having been ruled a habitual traffic violator.
Friday, 3:15 p.m., a theft from a vehicle was reported in the 1000 block of North 850 East.
Friday, 9:31 p.m., the theft of an iPod Touch valued at $280 was reported from the 1100 block of North McCann Street.
Sunday, 2:11 p.m., the theft of a television, a PlayStation 3, and a Nintendo game system was reported in the 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue.
Sunday, 2:25 p.m., the theft of a television and a diamond ring was reported in the 700 block of West Walnut Street.
Miami County arrests
Wednesday, 1:22 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie M. Baker, 30, 2900 block of Travis Street, Peru, on a warrant for contempt of court.
Wednesday, 11:53 p.m., state police arrested Travis S. Kelly, 33, Madison, Ala., on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- Area sentencings for Nov. 17, 2013 • Jordan McCarty, convicted in Howard Circuit Court, of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to six months with 180 days of his suspended sentence in jail and an extended six months of probation. • Trisha Taylor, convicted in Howard
- More Police Reports Headlines