Howard County arrests
Friday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shane J. Conwell, 36, Elwood, at the Madison County Jail, on a petition to revoke.
Friday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Marshall R. Reede, 34, 700 block of Menomenee Court, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke.
Friday, 4 p.m., deputies arrested Tommie D. Barger, 48, 2500 block of Gray Rock Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 2:31 p.m., police arrested Adam K. Jones, 19, 1800 block of North Leeds Street, at the same address, on a failure-to-appear warrant.
Saturday, 3:20 a.m., state police arrested Sergio D. Laudani, 34, 100 block of Wildridge Drive, at Lincoln Road and LaFountain Street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 4:30 p.m., police arrested Desarrick J. Brown, 38, 1000 block of North LaFountain Street, at the intersection of Webster and Hoffer streets, on a petition-to-revoke warrant.
Saturday, 7:19 p.m., police arrested Jason E. Shepherd, 36, Parkford, Ky., at the 5100 block of Clinton Drive, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 7:57 p.m., police arrested Ross W. Chandler, 33, 1100 block of East Laguna Street, at the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a charge of habitual traffic offender.
Saturday, 9:56 p.m., police arrested Carl W. Durham, 42, 1200 block of West Boulevard, at the same address, on charges of intimidation and domestic battery.
Saturday, 10:30 p.m., police arrested Steven A. Bailey, 25, 1200 block of West Madison Street, at the same address, on two warrants for conversion, false informing and operating while intoxicated endangering a person.
Sunday, 2:35 a.m., state police arrested Joel A. Mason, 25, Windfall, at U.S. 31 and Ind. 26, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 2:55 a.m., state police arrested Julie A. Paulus, 42, 00 block of North 600 West, at the Howard County jail, on charges of operating while intoxicated and public intoxication.
Sunday, 4:45 a.m., state police arrested Charles A. Rounder, 33, 2600 block of Cedar Run Drive, on Center Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 3:03 p.m., police arrested Tony R. Karnes, 27, Elrino, Okla., in the 1700 block of East North Street, on a parole violation warrant.
Sunday, 3:51 p.m., police arrested Rolando H. Harris, 36, 2900 block of Amberwood Place, at Mulberry Street and Apperson Way, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 4:38 p.m., police arrested Joseph R. Boyll, 29, 1000 block of South Webster Street, at Webster and Harrison streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 1:01 a.m., police arrested James L. Warren Jr., 33, 1500 block of North Purdum Street, in the 1900 block of West Sycamore Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 1:03 p.m., police arrested Travis P. Mabrey, 35, 4900 block of West 50 South, at Berkley Road and Boulevard, on a felony charge of driving after having been ruled a habitual traffic violator.
Friday, 3:15 p.m., a theft from a vehicle was reported in the 1000 block of North 850 East.
Friday, 9:31 p.m., the theft of an iPod Touch valued at $280 was reported from the 1100 block of North McCann Street.
Sunday, 2:11 p.m., the theft of a television, a PlayStation 3, and a Nintendo game system was reported in the 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue.
Sunday, 2:25 p.m., the theft of a television and a diamond ring was reported in the 700 block of West Walnut Street.
Miami County arrests
Wednesday, 1:22 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie M. Baker, 30, 2900 block of Travis Street, Peru, on a warrant for contempt of court.
Wednesday, 11:53 p.m., state police arrested Travis S. Kelly, 33, Madison, Ala., on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- More Police Reports Headlines