Howard County arrests
Friday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shane J. Conwell, 36, Elwood, at the Madison County Jail, on a petition to revoke.
Friday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Marshall R. Reede, 34, 700 block of Menomenee Court, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke.
Friday, 4 p.m., deputies arrested Tommie D. Barger, 48, 2500 block of Gray Rock Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 2:31 p.m., police arrested Adam K. Jones, 19, 1800 block of North Leeds Street, at the same address, on a failure-to-appear warrant.
Saturday, 3:20 a.m., state police arrested Sergio D. Laudani, 34, 100 block of Wildridge Drive, at Lincoln Road and LaFountain Street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 4:30 p.m., police arrested Desarrick J. Brown, 38, 1000 block of North LaFountain Street, at the intersection of Webster and Hoffer streets, on a petition-to-revoke warrant.
Saturday, 7:19 p.m., police arrested Jason E. Shepherd, 36, Parkford, Ky., at the 5100 block of Clinton Drive, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 7:57 p.m., police arrested Ross W. Chandler, 33, 1100 block of East Laguna Street, at the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a charge of habitual traffic offender.
Saturday, 9:56 p.m., police arrested Carl W. Durham, 42, 1200 block of West Boulevard, at the same address, on charges of intimidation and domestic battery.
Saturday, 10:30 p.m., police arrested Steven A. Bailey, 25, 1200 block of West Madison Street, at the same address, on two warrants for conversion, false informing and operating while intoxicated endangering a person.
Sunday, 2:35 a.m., state police arrested Joel A. Mason, 25, Windfall, at U.S. 31 and Ind. 26, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 2:55 a.m., state police arrested Julie A. Paulus, 42, 00 block of North 600 West, at the Howard County jail, on charges of operating while intoxicated and public intoxication.
Sunday, 4:45 a.m., state police arrested Charles A. Rounder, 33, 2600 block of Cedar Run Drive, on Center Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 3:03 p.m., police arrested Tony R. Karnes, 27, Elrino, Okla., in the 1700 block of East North Street, on a parole violation warrant.
Sunday, 3:51 p.m., police arrested Rolando H. Harris, 36, 2900 block of Amberwood Place, at Mulberry Street and Apperson Way, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 4:38 p.m., police arrested Joseph R. Boyll, 29, 1000 block of South Webster Street, at Webster and Harrison streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 1:01 a.m., police arrested James L. Warren Jr., 33, 1500 block of North Purdum Street, in the 1900 block of West Sycamore Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 1:03 p.m., police arrested Travis P. Mabrey, 35, 4900 block of West 50 South, at Berkley Road and Boulevard, on a felony charge of driving after having been ruled a habitual traffic violator.
Friday, 3:15 p.m., a theft from a vehicle was reported in the 1000 block of North 850 East.
Friday, 9:31 p.m., the theft of an iPod Touch valued at $280 was reported from the 1100 block of North McCann Street.
Sunday, 2:11 p.m., the theft of a television, a PlayStation 3, and a Nintendo game system was reported in the 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue.
Sunday, 2:25 p.m., the theft of a television and a diamond ring was reported in the 700 block of West Walnut Street.
Miami County arrests
Wednesday, 1:22 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie M. Baker, 30, 2900 block of Travis Street, Peru, on a warrant for contempt of court.
Wednesday, 11:53 p.m., state police arrested Travis S. Kelly, 33, Madison, Ala., on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, March 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 3:19 p.m., police arrested Michael C. Stanley, 54, 3300 block of Dixon Lane, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Wednesday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested Brianna W. Minor, 26, 800 block of North McCan
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- Police blotter, Feb. 25, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Lance R. Berry, 35, 400 block of West 275 North, at the Cass County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Friday, 4:08 p.m., deputies arrested Morgan T. Vetter, 25, 2500 block of Lorine Lane,
- More Police Reports Headlines