Howard County arrests
Friday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shane J. Conwell, 36, Elwood, at the Madison County Jail, on a petition to revoke.
Friday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Marshall R. Reede, 34, 700 block of Menomenee Court, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke.
Friday, 4 p.m., deputies arrested Tommie D. Barger, 48, 2500 block of Gray Rock Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 2:31 p.m., police arrested Adam K. Jones, 19, 1800 block of North Leeds Street, at the same address, on a failure-to-appear warrant.
Saturday, 3:20 a.m., state police arrested Sergio D. Laudani, 34, 100 block of Wildridge Drive, at Lincoln Road and LaFountain Street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 4:30 p.m., police arrested Desarrick J. Brown, 38, 1000 block of North LaFountain Street, at the intersection of Webster and Hoffer streets, on a petition-to-revoke warrant.
Saturday, 7:19 p.m., police arrested Jason E. Shepherd, 36, Parkford, Ky., at the 5100 block of Clinton Drive, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 7:57 p.m., police arrested Ross W. Chandler, 33, 1100 block of East Laguna Street, at the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a charge of habitual traffic offender.
Saturday, 9:56 p.m., police arrested Carl W. Durham, 42, 1200 block of West Boulevard, at the same address, on charges of intimidation and domestic battery.
Saturday, 10:30 p.m., police arrested Steven A. Bailey, 25, 1200 block of West Madison Street, at the same address, on two warrants for conversion, false informing and operating while intoxicated endangering a person.
Sunday, 2:35 a.m., state police arrested Joel A. Mason, 25, Windfall, at U.S. 31 and Ind. 26, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 2:55 a.m., state police arrested Julie A. Paulus, 42, 00 block of North 600 West, at the Howard County jail, on charges of operating while intoxicated and public intoxication.
Sunday, 4:45 a.m., state police arrested Charles A. Rounder, 33, 2600 block of Cedar Run Drive, on Center Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 3:03 p.m., police arrested Tony R. Karnes, 27, Elrino, Okla., in the 1700 block of East North Street, on a parole violation warrant.
Sunday, 3:51 p.m., police arrested Rolando H. Harris, 36, 2900 block of Amberwood Place, at Mulberry Street and Apperson Way, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 4:38 p.m., police arrested Joseph R. Boyll, 29, 1000 block of South Webster Street, at Webster and Harrison streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 1:01 a.m., police arrested James L. Warren Jr., 33, 1500 block of North Purdum Street, in the 1900 block of West Sycamore Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 1:03 p.m., police arrested Travis P. Mabrey, 35, 4900 block of West 50 South, at Berkley Road and Boulevard, on a felony charge of driving after having been ruled a habitual traffic violator.
Friday, 3:15 p.m., a theft from a vehicle was reported in the 1000 block of North 850 East.
Friday, 9:31 p.m., the theft of an iPod Touch valued at $280 was reported from the 1100 block of North McCann Street.
Sunday, 2:11 p.m., the theft of a television, a PlayStation 3, and a Nintendo game system was reported in the 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue.
Sunday, 2:25 p.m., the theft of a television and a diamond ring was reported in the 700 block of West Walnut Street.
Miami County arrests
Wednesday, 1:22 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie M. Baker, 30, 2900 block of Travis Street, Peru, on a warrant for contempt of court.
Wednesday, 11:53 p.m., state police arrested Travis S. Kelly, 33, Madison, Ala., on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- More Police Reports Headlines