Howard County arrests
Friday, 3:39 a.m., police arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 700 block of South Calumet Street, at Lincoln Road and Washington Street on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 3:14 p.m., police arrested Kasey S. Petrey, 26, 1600 block of South Market Street, at the 700 block of South Locke Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested a 12-year-old male at the 800 block of South Waugh Street on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Friday, 3:56 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male at the 800 block of South Waugh Street on a charge of disobedience.
Friday, 4:13 p.m., police arrested Adam E. Netzley, 26, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at Washington and Gano streets on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Friday, 4:17 p.m., police arrested Thomas E. Murphy, 38, homeless, at the 1000 block of East Sycamore Street on a warrant for dealing a Schedule II substance.
Friday, 8 p.m., police arrested Ricki L. Wise II, 39, 1200 block of South Cooper Street, at the same address on warrants for non-support of a child and body attachment.
Friday, 10:22 p.m., police arrested Jay J. West, 30, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at the 1200 block of West Mulberry Street on a warrant for operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 10:22 p.m., police arrested Jennifer West, 33, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at the 1200 block of West Mulberry Street on a warrant for operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 12 a.m., police arrested Rickey D. Heath Jr., 29, 4100 block of 00 East West, at Quality Inn Hotel, 1709 E. Lincoln Road, on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 3:09 a.m., police arrested Kyle S. Shackelford, 23, 1800 block of North Purdum Street, at Superior and Market streets on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 3:10 p.m., police arrested Lacey Landis, 24, 400 block of West Lincoln Road, at the same address on a warrant for domestic battery.
Saturday, 3:47 p.m., police arrested Christel R. Hall, 36, 300 block of South Center Street, Bunker Hill, at the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Saturday, 8:34 p.m., police arrested Mark Burris Sr., 46, 700 block of West Taylor Street, at the same address on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
Saturday, 9:08 p.m., police arrested David M. Miller, 42, 400 block of West Taylor Street, at the same address on a warrant for fraud and theft.
Saturday, 10:57 p.m., police arrested Jack L. Williams, 62, LaPorte, at the 2900 block of South Reed Road on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 12:13 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at the 2800 block of South Reed Road on charges of resisting law enforcement and illegal consumption.
Sunday, 12:48 a.m., police arrested Alec R. Gaither, 18, 7700 block of Riva Ridge Road, at the 3000 block of Honey Court on charges of resisting law enforcement and illegal consumption.
Sunday, 12:53 a.m., police arrested Michael A. Jackson, 44, 2400 block of South 413 West, Russiaville, at Home Avenue and Lincoln Road on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 1:04 a.m., police arrested Dena Conwell, 32, 400 block of West Harrison Street, at the 1000 block of South Home Avenue on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 4:54 a.m., police arrested Mikayla Keller, 18, 200 block of South 500 East, Flora, at Harrison and Market streets on charges of minor in consumption, operating while intoxicated refusal, false informing and identity deception.
Sunday, 4:13 p.m., Robert P. Hernly, 23, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Hoffer and 17th streets on charges of battery and resisting law enforcement.
Tipton County arrests
Friday, 10:15 p.m., deputies arrested Dylan C. Stewart, 20, Alexandria, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 1 a.m., police arrested Joshua N. Wolverton, 32, 100 block of East Adams Street, Tipton, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of a drug lab within 1,000 feet of a school, manufacturing meth within 1,000 feet of a school, taking a child to a common nuisance, neglect of a dependent and possession of meth within 1,000 of a school.
Saturday, 4:22 a.m., police arrested Anthony L. Thornberry, 31, 1800 block of South J Street, Elwood, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 5 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy T. Hall, 34, 3200 block of South 110 West, Tipton, on charges of driving while suspended with priors, operating while intoxicated with previous convictions and operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 9:31 p.m., police arrested Christopher James E. Jackson, 19, 1600 block of South 25 West, Tipton, on a charge of battery.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- Police reports, Aug. 6, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Clyde A. Kiger, 43, Denver, Colorado, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Monday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Spencer, 29, Galveston, at the Miami Correcti
- More Police Reports Headlines