Howard County arrests
Friday, 3:39 a.m., police arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 700 block of South Calumet Street, at Lincoln Road and Washington Street on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 3:14 p.m., police arrested Kasey S. Petrey, 26, 1600 block of South Market Street, at the 700 block of South Locke Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested a 12-year-old male at the 800 block of South Waugh Street on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Friday, 3:56 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male at the 800 block of South Waugh Street on a charge of disobedience.
Friday, 4:13 p.m., police arrested Adam E. Netzley, 26, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at Washington and Gano streets on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Friday, 4:17 p.m., police arrested Thomas E. Murphy, 38, homeless, at the 1000 block of East Sycamore Street on a warrant for dealing a Schedule II substance.
Friday, 8 p.m., police arrested Ricki L. Wise II, 39, 1200 block of South Cooper Street, at the same address on warrants for non-support of a child and body attachment.
Friday, 10:22 p.m., police arrested Jay J. West, 30, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at the 1200 block of West Mulberry Street on a warrant for operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 10:22 p.m., police arrested Jennifer West, 33, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at the 1200 block of West Mulberry Street on a warrant for operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 12 a.m., police arrested Rickey D. Heath Jr., 29, 4100 block of 00 East West, at Quality Inn Hotel, 1709 E. Lincoln Road, on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 3:09 a.m., police arrested Kyle S. Shackelford, 23, 1800 block of North Purdum Street, at Superior and Market streets on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 3:10 p.m., police arrested Lacey Landis, 24, 400 block of West Lincoln Road, at the same address on a warrant for domestic battery.
Saturday, 3:47 p.m., police arrested Christel R. Hall, 36, 300 block of South Center Street, Bunker Hill, at the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Saturday, 8:34 p.m., police arrested Mark Burris Sr., 46, 700 block of West Taylor Street, at the same address on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
Saturday, 9:08 p.m., police arrested David M. Miller, 42, 400 block of West Taylor Street, at the same address on a warrant for fraud and theft.
Saturday, 10:57 p.m., police arrested Jack L. Williams, 62, LaPorte, at the 2900 block of South Reed Road on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 12:13 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at the 2800 block of South Reed Road on charges of resisting law enforcement and illegal consumption.
Sunday, 12:48 a.m., police arrested Alec R. Gaither, 18, 7700 block of Riva Ridge Road, at the 3000 block of Honey Court on charges of resisting law enforcement and illegal consumption.
Sunday, 12:53 a.m., police arrested Michael A. Jackson, 44, 2400 block of South 413 West, Russiaville, at Home Avenue and Lincoln Road on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 1:04 a.m., police arrested Dena Conwell, 32, 400 block of West Harrison Street, at the 1000 block of South Home Avenue on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 4:54 a.m., police arrested Mikayla Keller, 18, 200 block of South 500 East, Flora, at Harrison and Market streets on charges of minor in consumption, operating while intoxicated refusal, false informing and identity deception.
Sunday, 4:13 p.m., Robert P. Hernly, 23, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Hoffer and 17th streets on charges of battery and resisting law enforcement.
Tipton County arrests
Friday, 10:15 p.m., deputies arrested Dylan C. Stewart, 20, Alexandria, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 1 a.m., police arrested Joshua N. Wolverton, 32, 100 block of East Adams Street, Tipton, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of a drug lab within 1,000 feet of a school, manufacturing meth within 1,000 feet of a school, taking a child to a common nuisance, neglect of a dependent and possession of meth within 1,000 of a school.
Saturday, 4:22 a.m., police arrested Anthony L. Thornberry, 31, 1800 block of South J Street, Elwood, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 5 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy T. Hall, 34, 3200 block of South 110 West, Tipton, on charges of driving while suspended with priors, operating while intoxicated with previous convictions and operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 9:31 p.m., police arrested Christopher James E. Jackson, 19, 1600 block of South 25 West, Tipton, on a charge of battery.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- More Police Reports Headlines