Howard County arrests
Friday, 3:39 a.m., police arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 700 block of South Calumet Street, at Lincoln Road and Washington Street on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 3:14 p.m., police arrested Kasey S. Petrey, 26, 1600 block of South Market Street, at the 700 block of South Locke Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested a 12-year-old male at the 800 block of South Waugh Street on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Friday, 3:56 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male at the 800 block of South Waugh Street on a charge of disobedience.
Friday, 4:13 p.m., police arrested Adam E. Netzley, 26, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at Washington and Gano streets on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Friday, 4:17 p.m., police arrested Thomas E. Murphy, 38, homeless, at the 1000 block of East Sycamore Street on a warrant for dealing a Schedule II substance.
Friday, 8 p.m., police arrested Ricki L. Wise II, 39, 1200 block of South Cooper Street, at the same address on warrants for non-support of a child and body attachment.
Friday, 10:22 p.m., police arrested Jay J. West, 30, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at the 1200 block of West Mulberry Street on a warrant for operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 10:22 p.m., police arrested Jennifer West, 33, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at the 1200 block of West Mulberry Street on a warrant for operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 12 a.m., police arrested Rickey D. Heath Jr., 29, 4100 block of 00 East West, at Quality Inn Hotel, 1709 E. Lincoln Road, on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 3:09 a.m., police arrested Kyle S. Shackelford, 23, 1800 block of North Purdum Street, at Superior and Market streets on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 3:10 p.m., police arrested Lacey Landis, 24, 400 block of West Lincoln Road, at the same address on a warrant for domestic battery.
Saturday, 3:47 p.m., police arrested Christel R. Hall, 36, 300 block of South Center Street, Bunker Hill, at the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Saturday, 8:34 p.m., police arrested Mark Burris Sr., 46, 700 block of West Taylor Street, at the same address on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
Saturday, 9:08 p.m., police arrested David M. Miller, 42, 400 block of West Taylor Street, at the same address on a warrant for fraud and theft.
Saturday, 10:57 p.m., police arrested Jack L. Williams, 62, LaPorte, at the 2900 block of South Reed Road on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 12:13 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at the 2800 block of South Reed Road on charges of resisting law enforcement and illegal consumption.
Sunday, 12:48 a.m., police arrested Alec R. Gaither, 18, 7700 block of Riva Ridge Road, at the 3000 block of Honey Court on charges of resisting law enforcement and illegal consumption.
Sunday, 12:53 a.m., police arrested Michael A. Jackson, 44, 2400 block of South 413 West, Russiaville, at Home Avenue and Lincoln Road on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 1:04 a.m., police arrested Dena Conwell, 32, 400 block of West Harrison Street, at the 1000 block of South Home Avenue on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 4:54 a.m., police arrested Mikayla Keller, 18, 200 block of South 500 East, Flora, at Harrison and Market streets on charges of minor in consumption, operating while intoxicated refusal, false informing and identity deception.
Sunday, 4:13 p.m., Robert P. Hernly, 23, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Hoffer and 17th streets on charges of battery and resisting law enforcement.
Tipton County arrests
Friday, 10:15 p.m., deputies arrested Dylan C. Stewart, 20, Alexandria, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 1 a.m., police arrested Joshua N. Wolverton, 32, 100 block of East Adams Street, Tipton, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of a drug lab within 1,000 feet of a school, manufacturing meth within 1,000 feet of a school, taking a child to a common nuisance, neglect of a dependent and possession of meth within 1,000 of a school.
Saturday, 4:22 a.m., police arrested Anthony L. Thornberry, 31, 1800 block of South J Street, Elwood, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 5 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy T. Hall, 34, 3200 block of South 110 West, Tipton, on charges of driving while suspended with priors, operating while intoxicated with previous convictions and operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 9:31 p.m., police arrested Christopher James E. Jackson, 19, 1600 block of South 25 West, Tipton, on a charge of battery.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 1, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:49 a.m., deputies arrested Christine M. Parr, 46, 1100 block of South Bell Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Jetona M. Cox, 38, 1300 block of North
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- More Police Reports Headlines