Howard County arrests
Friday, 11:32 a.m., deputies arrested Brandi R. Crain, 25, 1700 block of Southway Boulevard, at the Howard County jail, on a probation violation warrant.
Friday, 12:03 p.m., deputies arrested Donnie K. Ladd, 38, 1600 block of West Broadway, at home, on an invasion of privacy charge.
Saturday, 12:37 p.m., deputies arrested Marshall R. Reede, 34, 5400 block of Menomenee Drive, at the Howard County jail, on charges of mischief and disorderly conduct.
Saturday, 12:39 p.m., deputies arrested Kyle S. Shackleford, 24, 1800 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 4:20 p.m., deputies arrested Cynthia C. Gunsalus, 48, Marion, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for a felony theft charge.
Saturday, 11:06 p.m., state police arrested Halden Millikan, 62, Cicero, at U.S. 31 and Hoffer Street, on two charges of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 2:08 p.m., deputies arrested Luke L. Debolt, 28, 1100 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Sunday, 4:14 p.m., deputies arrested Brian M. Ward, 37, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant charge of non-compliance with in-home detention.
Sunday, 5:02 p.m., police arrested Dylan J. Parker, 18, 2300 block of North Calumet Street, at Monroe and Delphos streets, on a charge of operator never licensed.
Sunday, 5:31 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher J. Vanwinkle, 33, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Sunday, 6:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Harrison, 24, 200 block of Wickersham Drive, in the 800 block of East Hoffer Street, on a petition to revoke.
Sunday, 11:56 p.m., police arrested Eugene J. Bowden, 43, Roanoke, Va., at Albany and Clinton drives, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Miami County arrests
Friday, 3:46 p.m., deputies arrested Terry Keefer, 48, 42000 block of Hamilton Road, Peru, on a warrant for criminal mischief.
Friday, 5:35 p.m., state police arrested Ryne G. Fuller, 25, 40 block of East Harrison Street, Denver, on a warrant for criminal mischief.
Saturday, 5:40 p.m., deputies arrested Kathy E. Mullendore, 41, Kewanna, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 6 p.m., deputies arrested Dennis Taylor, 64, 200 block of North Walnut Street, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Saturday, 6:20 p.m., state police arrested Bradford N. Winslow, 51, Indianapolis, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Saturday, 8:45 p.m., police arrested Erin S. Barnes, 30, 500 block of West 5th Street, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated endangering a person, public intoxication and resisting law enforcement.
Sunday, 2:16 a.m., deputies arrested James Wilson, 23, 100 block of West 7th Street, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Sunday, 4:07 a.m., state police arrested Paul Fisher, 23, 1600 block of South Indiana Street, Kokomo, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- More Police Reports Headlines