Howard County arrests
Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Trenton D. Smiley, 36, 900 block of North Morrison Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Monday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon C. Bennett, 27, 800 block of East Taylor Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for nonsupport of a dependent.
Monday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Nicole C. Soos, 24, 1500 block of North Lindsay Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 33, 200 block of West Lordeman Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 2:50 p.m., police arrested Matthew D. Barlow, 34, 1800 block of West Sycamore Street, at the Howard County jail, on three warrants for dealing in a narcotic drug and one count of conspiracy to deal cocaine.
Monday, 2:53 p.m., police arrested Joshua W. Murphy, 22, 1100 block of North Philips Street, on warrants for failure to appear and petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Tyson D. King, 39, Monterey, at the Fulton County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 3:35 p.m., deputies arrested Brian M. Ward, 37, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 3:52 p.m., police arrested Donna M. Wilkins, 37, Jacksonville, Ill., at 1810 N. Washington St., on charges of obstruction of justice and false informing. Police also arrested Lawrence A. Jackson Jr., 1800 block of North Washington St., on charges of obstruction of justice, invasion of privacy and false informing.
Monday, 5:01 p.m., police arrested Jason M. Clougher, 29, Peru, at North and Main streets, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 5:50 p.m., deputies arrested Tamra L. Coulbern, 47, 1100 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 7:08 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of theft.
Monday, 8:01 p.m., police arrested Harold A. Pittman, 53, 200 block of South Elizabeth Street, at home, on two warrants for petition to revoke.
Monday, 9:04 p.m., police arrested Johnny D. Young, 29, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, in the 2100 block of North LaFountain Street, on charges of illegal drug lab, possession of stolen property, possession of a controlled substance and visiting a common nuisance. Police also arrested Darrell E. Williams, 42, same address, on charges of illegal drug lab, possession of meth, maintaining a common nuisance and illegal possession of a syringe.
Monday, 9:15 p.m., deputies arrested Travis M. Lange, 24, Windfall, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of receiving stolen property, failure to appear and a body attachment.
Tuesday, 1:38 a.m., police arrested Robert B. Pinegar, 59, South Bend, at Washington and Madison streets, on a charge of public intoxication.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines