Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 7:30 p.m., deputies arrested Davine Norris-Johnson, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 9 a.m., deputies arrested Charliner D. Jones, 39, 600 block of East Jefferson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Tywon Swanson, 28, 1000 block of South Locke Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:15 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 11:12 a.m., police arrested a 13-year-old female in the 500 block of West Mulberry Street, on a charge of truancy.
Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Cook, 40, 6800 west block of 250 South, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for three counts of fraud.
Thursday, 11:31 a.m., police arrested Fabian S. Fowler, 19, 700 block of South Wabash Avenue, at that residence, on a Virginia warrant for probation violation.
Thursday, 2:38 p.m., police arrested Chad E. Heath, 23, 300 block of West Walnut Street, on warrants for failure to appear and petition to revoke.
Thursday, 3:27 p.m., police arrested Fabia A. Mims, 23, 1000 block of Tomahawk Boulevard, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:53 p.m., police arrested Briley E. Pike, 21, 2400 block of North Webster Street, at 5107 Clinton Dr., on a warrant for dealing marijuana, possession of marijuana and maintaining a common nuisance.
Thursday, 5:20 p.m., police arrested Thomas A. Cassidy, 46, 3800 west block of 100 North, at Morgan and Market streets, on a body attachment.
Thursday, 6:30 p.m., deputies arrested Jerry L. Hogan, 54, 1500 block of East Sycamore Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary.
Thursday, 8:19 p.m., police arrested Isaiah Kenner Jr., 48, 200 block of South Calumet Street, in the 400 block of West Superior Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:10 p.m., deputies arrested Robert A. Dymond, 27, Kempton, at 500 South and 00 East-West, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Thursday, 10:51 p.m., police arrested Andrew W. Duke, 26, 400 block of North Philips Street, at Jefferson Street and Morningside Drive, on charges of resisting law enforcement and obstruction of justice.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- More Police Reports Headlines