Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 7:30 p.m., deputies arrested Davine Norris-Johnson, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 9 a.m., deputies arrested Charliner D. Jones, 39, 600 block of East Jefferson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Tywon Swanson, 28, 1000 block of South Locke Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:15 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 11:12 a.m., police arrested a 13-year-old female in the 500 block of West Mulberry Street, on a charge of truancy.
Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Cook, 40, 6800 west block of 250 South, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for three counts of fraud.
Thursday, 11:31 a.m., police arrested Fabian S. Fowler, 19, 700 block of South Wabash Avenue, at that residence, on a Virginia warrant for probation violation.
Thursday, 2:38 p.m., police arrested Chad E. Heath, 23, 300 block of West Walnut Street, on warrants for failure to appear and petition to revoke.
Thursday, 3:27 p.m., police arrested Fabia A. Mims, 23, 1000 block of Tomahawk Boulevard, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:53 p.m., police arrested Briley E. Pike, 21, 2400 block of North Webster Street, at 5107 Clinton Dr., on a warrant for dealing marijuana, possession of marijuana and maintaining a common nuisance.
Thursday, 5:20 p.m., police arrested Thomas A. Cassidy, 46, 3800 west block of 100 North, at Morgan and Market streets, on a body attachment.
Thursday, 6:30 p.m., deputies arrested Jerry L. Hogan, 54, 1500 block of East Sycamore Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary.
Thursday, 8:19 p.m., police arrested Isaiah Kenner Jr., 48, 200 block of South Calumet Street, in the 400 block of West Superior Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:10 p.m., deputies arrested Robert A. Dymond, 27, Kempton, at 500 South and 00 East-West, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Thursday, 10:51 p.m., police arrested Andrew W. Duke, 26, 400 block of North Philips Street, at Jefferson Street and Morningside Drive, on charges of resisting law enforcement and obstruction of justice.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- Area sentencings for Nov. 17, 2013 • Jordan McCarty, convicted in Howard Circuit Court, of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to six months with 180 days of his suspended sentence in jail and an extended six months of probation. • Trisha Taylor, convicted in Howard
- More Police Reports Headlines