Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 7:30 p.m., deputies arrested Davine Norris-Johnson, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 9 a.m., deputies arrested Charliner D. Jones, 39, 600 block of East Jefferson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Tywon Swanson, 28, 1000 block of South Locke Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:15 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 11:12 a.m., police arrested a 13-year-old female in the 500 block of West Mulberry Street, on a charge of truancy.
Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Cook, 40, 6800 west block of 250 South, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for three counts of fraud.
Thursday, 11:31 a.m., police arrested Fabian S. Fowler, 19, 700 block of South Wabash Avenue, at that residence, on a Virginia warrant for probation violation.
Thursday, 2:38 p.m., police arrested Chad E. Heath, 23, 300 block of West Walnut Street, on warrants for failure to appear and petition to revoke.
Thursday, 3:27 p.m., police arrested Fabia A. Mims, 23, 1000 block of Tomahawk Boulevard, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:53 p.m., police arrested Briley E. Pike, 21, 2400 block of North Webster Street, at 5107 Clinton Dr., on a warrant for dealing marijuana, possession of marijuana and maintaining a common nuisance.
Thursday, 5:20 p.m., police arrested Thomas A. Cassidy, 46, 3800 west block of 100 North, at Morgan and Market streets, on a body attachment.
Thursday, 6:30 p.m., deputies arrested Jerry L. Hogan, 54, 1500 block of East Sycamore Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary.
Thursday, 8:19 p.m., police arrested Isaiah Kenner Jr., 48, 200 block of South Calumet Street, in the 400 block of West Superior Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:10 p.m., deputies arrested Robert A. Dymond, 27, Kempton, at 500 South and 00 East-West, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Thursday, 10:51 p.m., police arrested Andrew W. Duke, 26, 400 block of North Philips Street, at Jefferson Street and Morningside Drive, on charges of resisting law enforcement and obstruction of justice.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines